Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-05-2014, 01:20 PM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by loved48
I worked for this woman and she had a phone that she could not get to work. She ask me if I could check it out to see what was wrong with it. I put it on my night stand at home and didn't have time to check it out. A couple of mornings later...I wake up to that phone ringing. I didn't bother checking to see who called. It was not plugged in. When I went to work the next day at her house...she had died.
Wowww! What an amazing story! I love it!
Old 07-05-2014, 01:24 PM
Raven Poet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIA4life
Sometimes at night I will listen to music on Pandora. Instead of shutting down the laptop all the way off I tend to most times just close lid. The music will stop playing within a few seconds; between the hours of 630am to 800am, the music will play for a few seconds as if I had the lid up and then stop. My ex used to normally get up between those hours to start his day when he was alive. It doesn't do it during the day at all. It tends to wake me up. I will just say "have a good day" and go back to sleep.
That is an amazing story! I watched a movie called "White Noise" with Michael Keaton. It was a little scary. But it really made me think about how spirits can possibly manipulate electrical gadgets.

of course, if "bad" spirits tried phoning me, I'd just say "Sorry, wrong number" and hang up.

Some people don't think this is possible though. Which is fine. We all understand and perceive things differently. But I gotta admit, your story makes me go "hmmmm"
Old 16-05-2014, 01:05 PM
Fangsfriend

The flickering lights are in my opinion- an absolute sign from the spirit world.
I too had that experience, and after spending quite a bit of cash replacing a brand new outdoor porch light fixture, and having paid for 2 service visits from the local electricians- I had a friend of a friend who is a medium (and didn't know me from squat) casually say to me "your Dad says quit wasting your money looking for bad light bulbs, it's me".
Seems my Paw was the one flicking the lights- and he still does a couple times a month. Hope you feel your Dad's love coming through!