Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-04-2011, 11:19 PM
Ascender

Aww Greg I'm sure she's doing fine now and understands why you had to put her down.
Old 15-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you for this thread. My beloved guinea pig Candy died on Tuesday. I feel heartbroken. She was old but somehow I never expected her to die. She's seen me through so much. She was my companion, the sweetest natured creature one could ever meet. She trotted around my lounge each day when I took her out the cage, she would sprawl on my lap like a little cat. She used to look at me with gentle, loving eyes. I totally adored my little friend and I miss her desperately. My one consolation is she was peaceful at the end I told her I loved her so much and that she had brought me so much joy. I like to think she heard. I had one little experience where I was strokimg her as she lay dying and she made tiny gurgling noises. Just as I stopped stroking her I felt a warmth on my right ear (the same side as I'd stroked her) and my ear gently popped.

I am desperate to know Candy is well, such as through a vision or a dream or some sort. So far nothing, but it's early days. I've sat at her grave for hours feeling so sad, I've stuch photos up everywhere. My heart hurts but I keep the faith she's out there somewhere.

My heart goes out to all of you who have lost a pet.
Old 15-04-2011, 03:22 PM
CJ82Sky

*hugs* starbuck for your loss
Old 15-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Thank you for your kindness CJ
Old 16-04-2011, 04:23 PM
Ascender

*hugs* Starbuck
Old 19-04-2011, 05:57 AM
Celeste

Oh yes, they cross over and are with us. I believe in the Rainbow Bridge. I get all teary just thinking of it, but it is so heartwarming.

When my Domino (one of my Dalmatians and one with a higher soul) passed, he came back to me many times. Once I saw him on the other side of the fence in our back yard. And I asked him to get in there and why was he on the other side of the fence. I felt he said he is now on the other side, period. And he and Dice are eternally happy. How can they not be when they were LOVED SO VERY MUCH BY US?

Once Dice got through the fence in "real" life and Domino came running towards me, tongue out and all panicky. And I followed him and there was Dice, in the neighbor's yard. This was when they were young dogs.

Another time, an animal reader told me Dice was having peanut butter (he loved peanut butter) and Domino was in a playground with cat litter boxes all over. I thought about it. Part of the fenced in yard was the concrete of the driveway. And there was quite a bit of poop I hadn't cleaned. So, I knew what Domino was saying. Clean the poop so he could have his playground back.

When my mom died, on the way to the cemetery, there in a fenced yard (there must be something about fenced yards) were two dogs that looked just like Domino and Dice. They were there for the funeral!!!

They always used to run out and run and run in the snow. Another reader told me, after they passed, that they were together in many other lives, one of them as snow dogs. Sometimes I felt they were my rabbits, Blackie and Spotty, reincarnated.

Oh well, you get the picture how I feel about animals in the afterlife.
Old 25-04-2011, 07:07 PM
Startingagain84

Hugs to all of you who lost a beloved pet. I have had my share of tragic losses of pets. Mine being cats and kittens.

But I truely believe that they do pass over, just like us humans. For some reason humans feel superior to animals, as though worth is based on intelligence. Animals are just the same as us...(if not better, as they are innocent). The do pass over, and they do stay with us.

When my cat Zaza was killed on the road, I was 8 or 9. A couple months later,I clearly remember hearing her meowing so loudly, and it didnt come from one direction. It was everywhere around me. I ran from room to room to try to locate her, but the insistant meows continued to surround me, and followed me everywhere. She had come back to let us know she was still around us. This was when I was more psychicly open. I have had a kitten die as an adult...and she has never let herself be known around me. But I will always remember Zaza calling out around me. :) Your animals love you all, and will continue to be a part of your lives now, and be there when your time comes.x
Old 25-04-2011, 07:18 PM
bigcaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Startingagain84
Hugs to all of you who lost a beloved pet. I have had my share of tragic losses of pets. Mine being cats and kittens.

But I truely believe that they do pass over, just like us humans. For some reason humans feel superior to animals, as though worth is based on intelligence. Animals are just the same as us...(if not better, as they are innocent). The do pass over, and they do stay with us.

When my cat Zaza was killed on the road, I was 8 or 9. A couple months later,I clearly remember hearing her meowing so loudly, and it didnt come from one direction. It was everywhere around me. I ran from room to room to try to locate her, but the insistant meows continued to surround me, and followed me everywhere. She had come back to let us know she was still around us. This was when I was more psychicly open. I have had a kitten die as an adult...and she has never let herself be known around me. But I will always remember Zaza calling out around me. :) Your animals love you all, and will continue to be a part of your lives now, and be there when your time comes.x
What a lovely story. :)