Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 05-04-2017, 10:37 PM
Knower

feeling stuck due to continous astral projection

I first want to know whether what I did comes under astral projection or not. I actually thought some statements in my mind like this-- I can easily separate my soul from body and fly like birds and pass through fire without pain and as a result my soul raised above my head but didn't leave body but like person watching outside from window and comes back in when I stop thinking. Now what I Did comes under astral projeaction or not. Please clarify me.

Now with the continuous astral projection i feel now as if i lost interest in my practical and material life and i am wayless in the sense i dont know what to do in my life due to astral projecton. so please try to give me a solution so that i could get a clarity of what to do in my life as i dont find any interest in my present work.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:46 PM
Master
I'm not clear enough on what you explained to say whether it was astral travel of conscious projection.
But loosing interest in human life just means you're not grounded enough into the body. We can get rather disassociated from our humanness when we do work with higher states of consciousness if we do not ground well first and then again afterwards.

Google Grounding forms - or ask here. There's many.
Also almost all dark colored or black stones have grounding properties - get one or two and keep them in your pockets or get a necklace with one in it.
Carnelian is also very useful for pulling us back into the lower chakras and grounding us into the body.

Mastery is to be able to be fully functional in all realms - including the human one!
So get well grounded and stay that way - then you can, with nice deep roots into the earth planes, stretch out into the cosmos and be able to return and function successfully and even brilliantly as a human being. :)
Old 05-04-2017, 10:53 PM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
I first want to know whether what I did comes under astral projection or not. I actually thought some statements in my mind like this-- I can easily separate my soul from body and fly like birds and pass through fire without pain and as a result my soul raised above my head but didn't leave body but like person watching outside from window and comes back in when I stop thinking. Now what I Did comes under astral projeaction or not. Please clarify me.

Now with the continuous astral projection i feel now as if i lost interest in my practical and material life and i am wayless in the sense i dont know what to do in my life due to astral projecton. so please try to give me a solution so that i could get a clarity of what to do in my life as i dont find any interest in my present work.

Hello,
Is this conscious vision ie:-brow chakra, or whilst non-conscious (sleep ) vision?
Astral travel is via the heart chakra,brow chakra is different!

Kind Regards Billy.
PS..Do not rely on Google,find the answer by/via the heart chakra,this is an added edit.
Old 06-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Knower

slow snake, it is a consious vision and not unconsious and according to u it is brow chakra and also asking whether how to find answer using heart chakra
Old 06-04-2017, 07:57 AM
Knower

crystal song

it is a consious one and it shifted my consiousness from body and also what is the meaning of grounding ?
Old 06-04-2017, 09:32 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore
slow snake, it is a consious vision and not unconsious and according to u it is brow chakra and also asking whether how to find answer using heart chakra

Hello kishore,
When you astral travel it is via the heart chakra, you can do meditation on any chakra,if you focus on the brow chakra or third eye then you get all your clairvoyance skills via the third eye,so you have clair/clear vision,or clair/clear hearing,or clair/clear feeling and it goes on and on.

When I see,I am sitting in a chair,or standing and in my "minds eye" or inner eye I see a scene from the future, it comes and goes when I feel in harmony with someone who is on my harmonic/vibe.
When I saw my niece and her 4 year old daughter at a family gatheriñg in Perth I said to her " you're pregnant",just like that,she went next morning for a test kit,it was negative,I reiterated to her she was pregnant,that is claircognizance,but as I was talking to her and my family,I was having a vision of her 4 year daughter who was in the lounge but was 6 years old playing with a 2 year old girl,so I saw the future using my third eye,2 years into the future, now 4 year old Dekotà was 6 years old in the vision because the girl she was with was her unborn sister and 2 years old,all this whilst sitting at a table having a meal,as I was eating I could see the two of them playing in the lounge,I told my niece she's having a daughter,black hair little chunky legs,but she wouldn't show me her face,that is clairvoyance, ( I think this is what you were doing )

My niece phoned me three weeks later,I said I already know,she said I'm 5 weeks pregnant,so at the house the night I told her she was pregnant she had a 2 week old foetus growing inside her,and pregnancy tests only show 4 weeks pregnant,hence the negative test!

You my friend are clairvoyant,you are utilising your third eye,you are learning,we all have to learn, just like school,if I were you and I am not sure of sex or age but you sound young,you have been given a gift,use it wisely and to help others,you are definitely a clairvoyant,alright,and its not forced,like me it came to me I didn't ask or want it,but I got it,so have you! Well done!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 06-04-2017, 12:14 PM
Knower

slowsnake

hi, u mean what i did is not astral projection and it is third eye opening and is it also called kundalini awakening and also what is the difference between kundalini awakening and enlightenement because i am realising the soul nature and its voice by what i am doing but not yet realising god
Also i still did not develop clairvoyance yet
Old 06-04-2017, 01:08 PM
Suspended
Guide
Hello kishore,

Mate I sent a PM to your mailbox,I put a link to a website for you,it will explain the basics,right now I am very unwell,I can't think straight,I am just getting ready for bed,got to make some zzzzzz's
I will be better tomorrow, ok!.

Regards Billy.