Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-08-2017, 03:18 PM
Master
Linen that sounds awesome

I am a huge fan of the dark meat on chicken, and also turkey
mmmmm tacos....

I forgot again, so it's either leftovers or I will scrounge around the freezer - I think I have some frozen fish filets

I made the pork ribs and boneless chicken thighs for dinner last night, along with some cauliflower rice... it was fantastic, but not enough left for another full meal for me and the hubs
Old 24-08-2017, 11:44 PM
Master
Bbq sauce/Honey/Mustard Chicken and Apples, squash, cashews, onions, garlic, mushrooms, carrots. 1/2 cup chicken broth and 1/4 cup of rice.

Cinnamon, tumeric, ginger, cumin, black pepper, PHS, cilantro seeds and a tablespoon of hoisin sauce.
Old 25-08-2017, 12:44 AM
Master
Bought a big piece of steak yesterday and had the butcher cut it into 3 steaks.

Cooked it like I did before (dry pan, seasoned with garlic salt, turn once after browning, a pat of butter after it's done). Very enjoyable!

Grapes for dessert.

Old 25-08-2017, 07:37 PM
Master

My spicy chicken was awesome. And I fixed it just like I said I would. Did a double batch so we can have leftovers in a day or so.

Cheeseburgers and french fries
Old 25-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Deactivated Account

^ Oh awesome, Linen.

I of course had my fishies in tomato, lemon and olive oil with green beans, I seriously thought this day was the day I was going to transition into going non meat, nope, saw the Taco Bell sign and had to pull in the drive thru and order a Dorrito Taco Loco supreme...... just one ok.... two.
Old 26-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Master
I had a cut-up mango as an appetizer, cooked rice and experimented with chipotle chiles (came in a 7.5 oz can) in adobo sauce. I dabbed some on my rice to see if I liked it, and I did. Next time, I'll chop up the chiles. When I opened the can, they looked like little raw livers - I thought that was funny.

I had some leftover rotisserie chicken. For dessert, had a bowl of orange/vanilla ice cream. Yum!

Old 27-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Good news for Clover, I finally had some New York style cheese Pizza last night. Finally broke the two week streak, it was delicious! Earlier I made tuna casserole, forgot the peas! Oops!

Today I made chicken breast in the oven, I hate to say this, but they taste so blah in the oven, I tried using this new Teriyaki soy sauce (Veri Veri Teriyaki) to kick it up a notch, kids were NOT havin' it at all Taste better with pork( dipped some on my dads pork LOL). Anywho, Chicken breast is not the easiest meat to work with when t comes to flavor. Corn on the side with braised Kale and Basmati rice.
Old 27-08-2017, 06:04 PM
Master
Yesterday, had leftover steak cut into strips and sautéed in a little coconut oil and butter. Steamed collyflower with butter, rice with the chipotle sauce mixed in lightly. Vanilla/cherry ice cream for dessert.

Old 28-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Master

Saturday we had smoked pork ribs and baked yellow squash medallions

Sunday we had grilled steak, fried potatoes and the leftover medallions and fresh cantaloupe.

Tonight we have the rest of that spicy chicken I fixed a few days ago and some steamed green beans and "corn" (made with millet grits instead of cornmeal) bread with jalapeno jelly I made last week.

Tomorrow night hubby will have the leftover ribs and I will pull out some leftover/frozen spaghetti sauce, over....you guessed it spaghetti! And a green salad.
Old 30-08-2017, 12:51 PM
Master

Geez, I gotta cook again!

Something fast and easy like grilled polish sausage, mac and cheese (out of a box) and more of those yummy baked summer squash medallions (I have a ton of yellow squash to use up )