Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2015, 01:03 AM
MGazonda

I'm curious, are these your names or are they titles? As I wonder, are you allowed to quit your job?
Old 02-07-2015, 01:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael
If you already read my first post ignore it. I misinterpreted your meaning so I've edited my rsponse. I assume you meant that Barchiel makes and breaks ties between people without thinking about the effect on the people, yes? Well still wrong. She spends a lot of time figuring out which souls are connected in which way and having her cupids adjust those ties accordingly.

Thanks for the clarification. I really was just guessing because I have no clue about any of this. But just out of curiosity why can't she get mine right?
Old 02-07-2015, 02:10 AM
Barchiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
You come in here making very big claims. If you expect people to simply be like "oh wow, nice to meet you!", then I wonder about who you are, because I have a hard time seeing how someone being who you claim to be and living as a human would not understand that about us.

I view incarnation as the process of inhabiting the body at birth. I would use another term for someone that came in later, and/or only lives through their vessel at some points and not others.

I don't expect that and never said I did, but I do expect people to be decent and ask questions and debate and male normal conversation instead of argumentive jerks in a place like this. Don't believe? I couldn't really care less honestly, but I will defend myself until it is pointless to because the person is never going to listen to anything we have to say. Kind of like how you're making yourself out to be. I don't mind at all actually having a conversation abouy myself and Azrael with people who are actually going to listen and talk about things, but I do mind people who only comment to try to disapprove what someone is saying because that's just being a jerk. When someone needs guidance and help on a subject you know actual facts about is one thing, but commenting and trying to disapprove people you know nothing about on something you know nothing about is a problem.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:15 AM
Barchiel

Quote:
I'm curious, are these your names or are they titles? As I wonder, are you allowed to quit your job?
Barchiel is my name. Jesse is my vessels name. Archangel of love is my title.
Azrael is his name. Jeremiah is his vessels name. Archangel of death (and war) is his title.

Yes, we can quit and turn our back on the Council, but their would be consequences and we would fall. Either way why would we want to? We're not forced to do what we do. It's part of who we are and what we enjoy obviously.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:16 AM
movedbyu

Wow archangels can be snarky!

I was enjoying your questions MGazonda.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:21 AM
Barchiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Thanks for the clarification. I really was just guessing because I have no clue about any of this. But just out of curiosity why can't she get mine right?
Why can't I get your relationship partner right? I have the plan for it right, but that doesn't mean it's automatic and instant. You will have other relationships usually since most people don't meet their mates right off and be in the state to connect to them right off.

For example, my best friend, Zerachiel's, mate is her mom's boyfriend's daughter (so it's a little complicated obviously). They were together for awhile but broke up and are now slowly coming back together. They have been through many lifetimes together, but when they first met in this one neither were in the right place to connect again correctly, but they will connect when things are right.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:23 AM
Barchiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by movedbyu
Wow archangels can be snarky!

I was enjoying your questions MGazonda.
Yes we can lol

if you have actual questions and curiosity we are fine with doing our best to answer them
Old 02-07-2015, 02:29 AM
Master
Can you please tell me why you chose my TF's current girl to be his wife? I have my doubts on the choice and I would like some clarification from the ones who made this match themselves. Kindest.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:33 AM
Azrael

Quote:
As far as being offended by the attack, I don't get it.

Yes, there is emotion involved in seeing one's beloved attacked. However, it was a minor attack, which was not without cause. You should understand this about humans by now.

It's quite a tough story to buy into when you two come in here claiming to be archangels. I'm sure you must understand this, as there was little understanding of what was being talked about.

I am open minded, though I will poke holes in any story you try to create.

It makes no sense that the archangel of death could be so easily moved by a few words.

And so I further wonder, what are humans to you? Are they merely vessels for you to inhabit?
Yes the body I am using is my vessel. It was designed for me to inhabit upon its birth. I was suppose to be released from my imprisonment before this body was born. But as the Council despises my existence, they left me there longer then my sentence was for and as such a mock soul was implanted since the body needs one to be born. It lasted about 4 or 5 years before Anubus claimed it. I know it was him because he haunted the dreams every single time the vessel fell asleep. When the body was 15 was when I was finally released due to the intervention of Metatron, who convinced the council to release me. It was then I took over the now empty body. If you are wondering how the body worked without a soul of any kind, it's because a soul is just energy. Where the mock soul was removed a small piece of it was left to keep the body alive until I could be released.

Now about your emotions comment. Angelic emotions are on a much higher level then human emotion. So something that is a small and frivolous attack to humans, causing mild irritation, will be enough to set off an angel. Especially those who dwell in the darkness already.

Yes I understand that most everyone will fight against what we say. And we do not expect people to believe us at our first word. We do however expect those that don't believe to ask questions with an open mind and to try to understand what we say. And even if they decide they don't believe we are angels, fine. But we ask they do not attack our beliefs trying to disprove them. And with that I mean in general, not just this particular instance.

And being Death, to me, humans are intriguing, irritating, insects. The insects part is not meant as an insult. I do not understand why humans think calling somebody an insect is an insult. It confounds me.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael
Yes the body I am using is my vessel. It was designed for me to inhabit upon its birth. I was suppose to be released from my imprisonment before this body was born. But as the Council despises my existence, they left me there longer then my sentence was for and as such a mock soul was implanted since the body needs one to be born. It lasted about 4 or 5 years before Anubus claimed it. I know it was him because he haunted the dreams every single time the vessel fell asleep. When the body was 15 was when I was finally released due to the intervention of Metatron, who convinced the council to release me. It was then I took over the now empty body. If you are wondering how the body worked without a soul of any kind, it's because a soul is just energy. Where the mock soul was removed a small piece of it was left to keep the body alive until I could be released.

Now about your emotions comment. Angelic emotions are on a much higher level then human emotion. So something that is a small and frivolous attack to humans, causing mild irritation, will be enough to set off an angel. Especially those who dwell in the darkness already.

And being Death, to me, humans are intriguing, irritating, insects. The insects part is not meant as an insult. I do not understand why humans think calling somebody an insect is an insult. It confounds me.

Every belief humans have could be considered improbable or hard to believe but we still believe a lot of things. I
see no reason the archangel thing should be any less possible than the other things discussed here.

Azreal I am curious, do you know the hour of everyone's death.
Is it predetermined at birth?

Barchiel, we spoke earlier via private message, you seem very genuine.
I was curious is it determined that mates will join in a lifetime or are you as surprised as anyone when we mess things up/discard/get it right with a soul mate?

Last edited by TheGlow : 02-07-2015 at 04:00 AM.
Closed Thread