Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2014, 03:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge

Ohh no, I didnt post this link to tell sth to my twin. It was just a song what came to my head when Twinflame (user) said wake up & open your eyes lol

Sorry for the confusion! Lol
Old 08-12-2014, 10:11 PM
Master

What I want to say to my TF is this;
Dear twin, I love you from the very bottom of my heart and I hope we wille be always there for eachother! I feel so grateful for our connection and our love. I want to thank you for your love and warmth, for your eyes that really see me for the person I am! thanks!!
Old 09-12-2014, 12:09 AM
Guide
I don't need you anymore.
I still care for you and I will always love you on some level and I am grateful for the ways I grew in our connection. Even for hitting those lows too because you can't have the good without the bad and I feel like that was rock bottom for me. I am never going to put myself there ever again. Sometimes I wonder if you ever suffered as much as I did. If you saw signs that made you think of me, if I came to you in your dreams. If your life was turned upside down. if you grew emotionally as much as I have. Sometimes I wonder if you do care, but I understand how crazy the whole thing was. That made me feel ashamed, so I'm sorry for hurting you. I'm sorry for turning into a deluded stranger. I'm more sorry I did that to myself, but I've learned to forgive myself. I'm happy now. I'm free. I'm on the right track and I'm learning to be okay again. I don't need you anymore, and it's such a relief. Now I see your name, your hometown, all the synchronicities multiplying now more than ever and I don't feel desperately in longing or love. I am at peace. I hope you find peace and happiness.
You'll be forever in my heart, and perhaps someday we will gladly meet and embrace as friends.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:50 AM
flack321

I enjoyed our time together and I still eventually want more of it but I understand if you do not. I am sorry I hurt you and caused you pain by not making the right choices. I am sorry things got awkward because my lack of understanding. I was willing to compromise my marriage to have a more intimate relationship with you and that was not right. I am glad you mirror'd back to me my mistakes. I wish we could be friends. I enjoy your sense of humor and I miss you smiling at me. It still hurts when you will no longer look me in the eye. I wonder if you have met me in your dreams like you sometimes show up in mine. It feels mutual or like a shared dream but I wonder if you have had them too. Do you think of me as much as I think of you? Have I affected your life at all like you have affected mine? Thank you for being a catalyst for my growth and showing me the divine. I think you're beautiful, I think you're awesome, I think you are very sexy, I do not think you are old and I think you're perfect the way you are and I hope that you remember love in its purest form and know that I am always sending it to you.
Old 09-12-2014, 01:13 AM
Krystalle

To reply my emails already! Its important all those that you didnt read from tonight
Old 09-12-2014, 02:49 AM
Master
I am here. It's time to heal. Go all in n don't be afraid of the dark. God and I , ur wife, your family, your Freinds are all here. It is time! N see this video :)

http://youtu.be/HQpdR5kkrUQ
Old 09-12-2014, 12:18 PM
Krystalle

I hope you change your mind and reply my emails ><

I wasn't avoiding you to be cruel...but to give us both a chance to grow individually
Old 09-12-2014, 12:29 PM
LiveInTheNow

Stuff that I couldn't tell her face to face or in writing?...hmmm.... we are both straight talkers, so not easy. Ok, this : sometimes, I admit, I eat Mc Do. And I fantasize about Pamela Anderson (no, this one I told her already)
Old 09-12-2014, 08:03 PM
Deactivated Account
I was waiting for so long for a miracle to come ...

I've moved on. So have you. I'm free. I no longer need you in my life.
I no longer yearn for your kiss or touch.
As a matter of fact, it's as though you're a past life memory.
After two years of suffering, I'm happy to say the feeling I had for you are gone. I waited for so long hoping you'd come back but time heals all wounds.
I thought I'd still want you, I no longer do.
You're a distant past. A fleeting memory. A past life. A stranger.

We reverted back to being strangers. It's as though you/we never existed. All of this was just a painful dream. I'm looking forward to the spending the rest of my existence not thinking about you.

I changed so much since you and I last spoke. I've gained wisdom and matured very quickly. I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's time for me to say goodbye my love. I learned the lessons I was supposed to learn and it's time for me to depart from the last strings I have to this situation.

I'm free. I'll be happy without you, I'm sure. I know open the door to my own happily ever after ... away from you/us. A new day has come :)

I love you ...
Old 12-12-2014, 06:25 PM
Deactivated Account
Oh God.

I DO care. I wish I could have found a way to tell you that at the time.

I miss you so much these days. I wish we could just take a walk together.
Closed Thread