Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Ascender
I agree with everyone else. Don't do it.
Old 21-06-2014, 03:40 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badger1777
With all due respect, your reaction to well intentioned, and I believe correct, advice from me, others on here, and your friends (who you arrogantly dismissed as not understanding anything about soul connections) is proof that you are not being objective or realistic about this. I.e. You are kidding yourself. I respectfully suggest that it is you who understands nothing about soul connections. If you understood soul connections if a little bit, you would know that there is no need to stalk your soul mate. You will just meet anyway. A man that does not want to be contacted by you is not your soul mate. Have you asked yourself why your efforts to contact him online have proven fruitless? Is he ignoring you? Perhaps because you are too obsessive and intense? or perhaps just because he has no interest in you?

You said yourself that you don't know for certain that you've even found his house or his car. Its just that it has his 'essence' or something, which you can somehow tell from digitally processed satellite imagery. If you actually knew anything about him, surely you would have more to go on than a 'hunch'.

Sorry to be brutally honest, but you are not being rational. If I was this man, I would consider myself to be being stalked (and as it happens, I was stalked by an ex girlfriend once. That was creepy enough, but at least I had actually had a relationship with her, and given her all my contact details while we had been an item, so she didn't have to hunt me down using satellite images).

I've offered good advice. I can't (and wouldn't if I could) force you to take it. I have a clear conscience knowing that I tried to prevent you hurting yourself and others. Now it is down to you. You are being being obsessive, irrational, and more than a little bit creepy. You are going to ignore my advice and that of others, and you are going to cause yourself a lot of upset, which is your choice, but please, think about the others involved. This man, and any partner or family he might have, or possibly the complete stranger that lives at the house you might have mistaken for your target's.

I'm sorry. Lash out at me for pointing all this out if you will. It will not not affect me, but it might help you.

I wish you peace, and I hope sometime soon, you do meet your soul mate and realise that the man you were obsessing over was not the one.

Old 21-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Knower

I have to echo others and say that it's not a very good idea. The thing is if he is your twin (of which I am not doubting) and he is running, you can not stop him. If he wanted to speak to you he would. Six years is a while I know, but it could be decades or even several lifetimes before you come together so focus your energy on yourself and try not to over-stress the connection.

Best wishes :)
Old 21-06-2014, 04:02 PM
MGazonda

I think there are a lot of good intentions here, but everyone is missing the point completely. Stop assigning the old rules to this situation. They do not apply.

Why do you want to contact him?

I think that you are feeling something that is pushing you to reach out. Now is the tough part. Why are you feeling that? Do you need to reach out, or can you resolve this with a bit of inner searching?

If you look at your motivations, learn what you can, and still want to... then that may be the right play.

There's more to what's going on than what any of us can see.
Old 21-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by nkr1111
Hi there,

just curious..did you send him a message on facebook and he didnt respond? what were the other ways you tried? do you have his number to text him?

I would not send the letter. If he is with someone you need to respect that. I would focus on yourself and it is a soul connection he will be back.

Yes, I did but the thing is he hasn't been on facebook since he found out that I left two years back. He did appear in my dreams numerous times but because of me not wanting to bother him I told him to move and and be happy with his then gf. But he telepathically told me "I love you" and then later that night told me that he'd "finished with his her". I was shocked as I didn't want him to do this since it would be unfair to her.

A few days later we conversed telepathatically where I told him the times of my coach leaving to go to uni. I didn't expect anything to happen but was shocked when I found out that he had followed me down to Bournemouth.

I saw him down there numerous times but was too scared of him and majorly depressed due to all the death threats and abuse that I was receiving from other people.

I was hoping that he'd come back on facebook but he hasn't, so I'm kinda frustrated at the moment.
Old 21-06-2014, 06:09 PM
MGazonda

How about another option? Write the letter. Put it in an envelope, and address it to him. Then decide if you still want to send it.

I've heard from various sources that when we write to those we love, their soul will get the message.
Old 21-06-2014, 06:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
I think there are a lot of good intentions here, but everyone is missing the point completely. Stop assigning the old rules to this situation. They do not apply.

Why do you want to contact him?

I think that you are feeling something that is pushing you to reach out. Now is the tough part. Why are you feeling that? Do you need to reach out, or can you resolve this with a bit of inner searching?

If you look at your motivations, learn what you can, and still want to... then that may be the right play.

There's more to what's going on than what any of us can see.

I want to contact him because I want to finish what was started. I made a right mess of things due to immaturity back when were in college and then when he followed me to where my uni was I was too scared of facing him that I cowardly slinked away even though he was right in front of me. He didn't see me though.

So, now I want to face my fears of the unknown and take the risks no matter what. I'm fed up with my insecurity and my lack of bravery in trusting the unknown and my intuition. I guess you could say that I'm trying to do something that I should've done a long time ago, instead of always being frightened of everything I want to fight my fears and jump in at the deep end.
Old 21-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGazonda
How about another option? Write the letter. Put it in an envelope, and address it to him. Then decide if you still want to send it.

I've heard from various sources that when we write to those we love, their soul will get the message.

My god, that's exactly what happened. I wrote him a message on facebook (that he hasn't seen as he hasn't been on it for 2 years since he found out I had deactivated my account on there) and whilst I was writing the message I had a vision of him in his room upset and in pain looking at a computer screen. I wondered if he had read the messaged but then he couldn't have since I was still in the middle of writing it and I hadn't posted it yet!

But then what you've said here "I've heard from various sources that when we write to those we love, their soul will get the message" explains everything! Thank you so much!
Old 21-06-2014, 06:41 PM
MGazonda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisa2479
My god, that's exactly what happened. I wrote him a message on facebook (that he hasn't seen as he hasn't been on it for 2 years since he found out I had deactivated my account on there) and whilst I was writing the message I had a vision of him in his room upset and in pain looking at a computer screen. I wondered if he had read the messaged but then he couldn't have since I was still in the middle of writing it and I hadn't posted it yet!

But then what you've said here "I've heard from various sources that when we write to those we love, their soul will get the message" explains everything! Thank you so much!

You're welcome!

Apparently this was something I needed to do myself. I'm allowing myself to express the "forbidden" - that which I would not be able to truly express (emotions like anger, lust, and how I see through "the mask").

The energy I'm feeling is already calming down.
Old 21-06-2014, 07:03 PM
JOP67

As much as I love my TF I would never do that. Better an email or a FB message.