Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Master

I think thats the thing i have a problem with most ....i don't think i would have a prob with someone comming on here and saying do you guys think this concept is demonic? or in my opinion i feel this is a domonic concept ,what do you guys think ? ...it's when they come on here and say things like" this IS a demonic concept"!! ,like they invented the concept themselves or have had a meeting with god almighty himself and he told them ....It just makes me laugh ,why do they feel like they know so much more than everyone else, can someone tell me this ,is there some school where these so called experts on all spiritual matters go to ?? ....just curious :)
Old 06-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Master

I do think that many who post things that are in opposition to the concept or the understanding of it are genuinely trying to help. I, personally, have a knee jerk reaction to the term "demonic" because I've heard it used so much to describe the silliest things.

That doesn't mean that I think someone shouldn't voice that opinion. I just don't have the inclination to take that very seriously in most situations.

Also, my concept of twin flames seems to differ greatly from those that others seem to have. The whole notion of twin flames and people being 2 incomplete halves, absolutely makes my eyes roll. My preferred sources of information on the subject talk about two complete people coming together - not 2 halves.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:15 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwigirl11
Abut i have yet to see one, who has a genuine concern about others hurting themselves

Well, I have that concern among many popular beliefs. Not just on this topic, but many unrelated topics not even on this forum. I would hope that many other people have this concern too, and that the reason people post is to try to help others. I really hope they aren't posting just to try to make themselves feel better, try to make themselves seem like a higher being, etc.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Master

Alamode ....they def have a funny way of trying to help others ,in my opinion .
Old 06-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Guide
Gosh who would be jealous of these connections They arnt easy and most of the time they arnt fun at all

I think thats just forum life..Not everyone agrees,not everyone comes across how we might want them too..
Old 06-08-2012, 12:20 AM
Master

Well, even if those with this belief were all mentally disturbed (and I'm sure some think that), coming in and trying to make people see the light really isn't going to help the situation. Ask any mental healthfcare professional.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liladeryn
Gosh who would be jealous of these connections They arnt easy and most of the time they arnt fun at all

I think thats just forum life..Not everyone agrees,not everyone comes across how we might want them too..

Yeah, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sick of looking at myself. lol

I've had behaviors for lifetimes that I'm still trying to change, and all I can do is look at them and wonder what to do... all because of one person. If it weren't for seeing myself in him, I'd be blissfully in the dark.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Ascender

Well, its the intention of helping others that matters. Passing along information, sharing the sources of where the information came from, I think its helpful.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Buzz

Maybe what is being reacted to is not just another's POV but when that POV is attempted to be passed off as truth.
Conflicting views are creative insofar that you get a chance to examine your own POV from another perspective, however no one welcomes a jackboot to the guts masquerading as higher truth. Ultimate truth doesn't exist only each others versions of it.
Old 06-08-2012, 12:27 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
Yeah, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sick of looking at myself. lol

I've had behaviors for lifetimes that I'm still trying to change, and all I can do is look at them and wonder what to do... all because of one person. If it weren't for seeing myself in him, I'd be blissfully in the dark.

Im actually sick of the whole find your truth I can find my truth a hundred times over that dont change anything..I also agree we all seem to have our own concept about what a TF is or isnt..So whos right, who isnt..who knows