Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-08-2018, 12:51 PM
Pathfinder
new 11:11 song

A new country song titled 11:11 just came out that I discovered this morning.

I have a feeling Twin Flames and Soulmates all around the world will enjoy this song just as I did.

It goes like this

“It’s 11:11 and I can’t help make a wish / I wish you wouldn’t / have left, no, not the way that you did / Why the hell did I say things that I didn’t mean / Why didn’t I say you were everything, everything / 11:11, I hope it’s there on your phone / I hope you’re thinkin’ of me and you hate bein’ alone like I do / I hope you miss me like I miss you / It’s 11:11.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylFQY1_pRY
Old 04-08-2018, 01:51 PM
Master
I was thinking of this term and found this.
Deus Ex Machina, Canggu Bali
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApHY2FimV9g
Old 06-08-2018, 06:30 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
A new country song titled 11:11 just came out that I discovered this morning.

I have a feeling Twin Flames and Soulmates all around the world will enjoy this song just as I did.

It goes like this

“It’s 11:11 and I can’t help make a wish / I wish you wouldn’t / have left, no, not the way that you did / Why the hell did I say things that I didn’t mean / Why didn’t I say you were everything, everything / 11:11, I hope it’s there on your phone / I hope you’re thinkin’ of me and you hate bein’ alone like I do / I hope you miss me like I miss you / It’s 11:11.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ylFQY1_pRY

wow just wow

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 06-08-2018, 07:25 PM
Suspended
11 11 is my birthday
Old 06-08-2018, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

It's not a bad song. I have to say I prefer Are you the one? By Within temptation.. If you like songs about twin flames listen to that one. Have a great day.
Old 09-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
11 11 is my birthday

A very special day to be born Nature Grows, it was also the birthday of one of my partners who I had a special connection with but we didn't part on good terms which I regret to this day.

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:18 PM
Master
Wow, it makes me think of when we weren't together. When I listen to it, it takes me back to the time when he left me waiting all night in his uni house while he was out with his girl mate, then he came home at 1 in the morning and tried to make me go home. I lived 280 miles away. I was not going yet!! I left in the morning, although this song was never released then, it was definitely the song in my head on the train on that morning all those years ago. Can't listen to it too much, makes me want to cry.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
11 11 is my birthday

It's special birthday NG
Old 09-08-2018, 03:29 PM
Pathfinder

[quote=Akira]Wow, it makes me think of when we weren't together. When I listen to it, it takes me back to the time when he left me waiting all night in his uni house while he was out with his girl mate, then he came home at 1 in the morning and tried to make me go home. I lived 280 miles away. I was not going yet!! I left in the morning, although this song was never released then, it was definitely the song in my head on the train on that morning all those years ago. Can't listen to it too much, makes me want to cry.[/QUOTE

I understand what you are saying, its a good song choice.

Old 10-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Ughhh. �� omg.. right on the heart.. sigh..