Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-08-2018, 05:28 AM
FrankieJG

Ever felt an orgasm in the heart?

If you feel nervous around your twinflame and find their energy to be intense and distracting (in a magnetic way)that raises your heartbeat, makes your knees weak , makes you speeachless specially when they are standing or sitting closer to you (of course not every time they sit near you but most of the time) does that mean he/she is NOT your Twinflame ? as usually in most cases people find so much comfort around their twinflame which is the opposite.

Also in a recent encounter with someone , apart from the above symptoms I feel so heavy in my heart area when I am around him or when I think of him for some time. But the heaviness is NOT felt in a painful way. As in I feel like there is so much energy as if my heart is suddenly turned on or lighted up by his presence. To be more clear , it is like my Heart is having an orgasm yearning to get closer to his heart. Or else to keep him on my heart (not bosom hehe ). To hug him tightly in a way that unites our hearts together.The nervousness can imply infatuation and chemistry but I have never felt this "yearning feeling in my heart" with anyone else before. It's like my heart is hungry for his energy.Weird right? Has this happened to anyone with your twinflame?
Old 01-08-2018, 11:44 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
If you feel nervous around your twinflame and find their energy to be intense and distracting (in a magnetic way)that raises your heartbeat, makes your knees weak , makes you speeachless specially when they are standing or sitting closer to you (of course not every time they sit near you but most of the time) does that mean he/she is NOT your Twinflame ? as usually in most cases people find so much comfort around their twinflame which is the opposite.

Also in a recent encounter with someone , apart from the above symptoms I feel so heavy in my heart area when I am around him or when I think of him for some time. But the heaviness is NOT felt in a painful way. As in I feel like there is so much energy as if my heart is suddenly turned on or lighted up by his presence. To be more clear , it is like my Heart is having an orgasm yearning to get closer to his heart. Or else to keep him on my heart (not bosom hehe ). To hug him tightly in a way that unites our hearts together.The nervousness can imply infatuation and chemistry but I have never felt this "yearning feeling in my heart" with anyone else before. It's like my heart is hungry for his energy.Weird right? Has this happened to anyone with your twinflame?

I suppose it can be both ways. There is the 'eye lock', which is so profoundly peaceful, yet there can be everything else. My own experience with everything else aside from eye lock was not at all peaceful. By the time I met them, we were both abused/potential abusers, and we both lived down to that potential. It makes me wonder if there is anything as a 'false twin', or a 'karmic twin', and so on. There are times circumstances and life experience are hurdles that cannot be overcome, and by the time the two individuals cross paths reconciliation is impossible.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Orgasms? No. Try as I might, sex has never been an element of this, as they used their sexuality as a weapon against me, and the thought of sex with them became repellent.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:12 PM
FrankieJG

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
Orgasms? No. Try as I might, sex has never been an element of this, as they used their sexuality as a weapon against me, and the thought of sex with them became repellent.

It wasn't a sexual feeling. That's why I mentioned heart. An intense feeling coming from the centre of the chest.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
It wasn't a sexual feeling. That's why I mentioned heart. An intense feeling coming from the centre of the chest.

Ah, gotcha. Yes, sort of, like they were inside of me, somehow. I mean, my resting pulse rate is 48 bpm, and there were times, coincident with seeing/hearing things, that my heart was racing in multiples, for lack of a better way to describe it.
Old 01-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Master
Don't think I ever had that. I was just home when with him. Finally, finally, finally home.
Eye-contact often was extremely intense, and yes that moved things inside of me, but in a pleasant, exciting, wonderful way. Once he winked at me, goodness gracious, I SWEAR the entire planet stopped turning, haha. Something so simple, yet the impact...
Now we were involved, I don't know how this would work if you aren't and then see them. Haven't been there as we hit it of the first time we met.

The only thing I can relate to is being 'hungry' for their energy. That first time we couldn't stop touching one another, and to me it felt as if I'd been dying of thirst for eons -without realizing it- and finally could drink in his energy again. In a way the same energy yet different, and not having had it for so so long. As if I had to fill myself up with it in order to be whole again, although I hadn't been aware I hadn't been whole before.
He had the same thing, touching me. NOt like steeling one another's energy, more like adding to it if that makes sense. And possible at the same time reacquainting with it, even though in a way it was the same energy. I think it was the coming together of the masc & fem energies of us?
Not sure how to explain how it felt. It was truly amazing.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:26 AM
Master

I totally have that, but I don't think it's nerves. I think it is sheer intensity, and euphoria. I almost fainted once... I'm so NOT the fainting type.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:11 AM
Experiencer

The person I thought was my twin flame made me feel charges of energy I have never felt before. It was like little Mini shocks when I touched his hand.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:01 AM
Experiencer

Yeah, I think I get what you're saying about that feeling. But I would describe it more like something jump started my heart. It's all those energies. And a touch? It was like pure electricity.
Old 02-08-2018, 04:06 AM
FrankieJG

I came across a post on Quora where few others have described the same feeling. I will post them below.