Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-06-2012, 03:14 PM
Ascender

Nada, this is only your opinion. That's all it is, an opinion rather than universal truth.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
Nada, this is only your opinion. That's all it is, an opinion rather than universal truth.

NOT just an opinion.
It is MY universal truth. - When others believe, it also becomes their truth.
Until then, it is just MY truth.
Old 07-06-2012, 03:30 PM
DulcePoetica

I don't know, I think I'm with Nada on this one. I have always found the TF label to be problematic because of all the expectation that come with it.

I'm sure plenty of what is written about TF relationships is actually true for plenty of people. But all of it is not true for all people. It creates emotional challenges (pain) for us when we assume all of those things are supposed to happen to us because we have found our so-called twin flame or soul mate. We start feeling frustrated and betrayed by things that have not even happened, because we are assuming they are supposed to happen and that the other person is interfering with our divine plan. I have felt that very pain myself.

But when I start supposing I know the higher purpose for another human being's life, I am bound to experience pain as a result of those expectations- as I am putting conditions on my happiness. The pain is always of my own making. Maybe love itself is never conditional, but attaching our happiness in life to certain love-based expectations is where the problems lie.

I can say it has been my experience that when I am in pain, it is because my conditions for happiness are not being met. I am afraid I will not get something I want, or that I am going to lose something I already have. In order to get through the pain, I must remove my expectations, not demand that life meets the conditions of my happiness.

That does seem like a higher truth to me.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:45 PM
sesheta

To DulcePoetica

But when I start supposing I know the higher purpose for another human being's life, I am bound to experience pain as a result of those expectations- as I am putting conditions on my happiness. The pain is always of my own making. Maybe love itself is never conditional, but attaching our happiness in life to certain love-based expectations is where the problems lie.

I can say it has been my experience that when I am in pain, it is because my conditions for happiness are not being met. I am afraid I will not get something I want, or that I am going to lose something I already have. In order to get through the pain, I must remove my expectations, not demand that life meets the conditions of my happiness.

That does seem like a higher truth to me.

****I love this and it resonates with me very much - I needed to hear this right now *****
Old 07-06-2012, 04:53 PM
Occultist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Occulist,
You are following your destiny. Your destiny was to break out from your family's "dark hole".
I like how you help people. You are healing them.
I believe that destiny is hidden even from the most gifted psychics.
They can see and sense just enough to heal the person and to lead them to the path.
Spirits will say only just so much. - to help.. but not to influence
Don't feel that you are helpless when you encounter certain readings/life paths.
Know that you are already helping them with your gift - always.

Using love portion was already written on the requestor's life path to their destiny.
You just thought that you were changing the destiny. - But you were just a part of it.
You are a tool/gift that was placed by the universe to aid them.
Have you noticed?
Some souls need extra help than others?
You are at their service.

You are on your destiny.
I honestly do not feel like a healer.
Or anything special I do not believe our destiny's are so final if it was what's the point?
If we were predestined why do souls need help? They will eventually find there destiny even if I dont help.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:23 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
NOT just an opinion.
It is MY universal truth. - When others believe, it also becomes their truth.
Until then, it is just MY truth.

I'm just responding to make you aware of how absolute your statements were. They are YOUR truth and I'm glad you admitted and added that since it sounds very different from saying "it is so". It also doesn't mean they will become someone else's truth, far from it. They will always remain yours, cause that is how you see and experience life. You cannot assume that everyone will end up there. That would just assume that you have found the ULTIMATE truth, but that is different for every person too. There is no ultimate truth, maybe for yourself it is ultimate at this very moment but even that may change tomorrow.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I honestly do not feel like a healer.
Or anything special I do not believe our destiny's are so final if it was what's the point?
If we were predestined why do souls need help? They will eventually find there destiny even if I dont help.

I asked that same questions myself and wondered. And here is my conclusion to this on-going internal struggle.

All physical life END.
Death is certainty.
Knowing this truth
Do you end your life today?
No, we live on
Marching toward our ultimate END
Fulfilling each destiny

Have you ever been lost? Was there a map or a guide who help you to find the road to your destination?
You are the map and the guide for those who need to reach their destiny. You are put there in their path by the universe to guide them..

Why? Because the universe already knew that those souls would need a help along their journey.

A man wants to cross a river because his intuition/urge tells him that his destination is at the other side of the river.

Some man would bravely swim across the raging river and reach his destination safely.

Some man cannot swim so he would come to YOU for help and you provide a BRIDGE over the river for him. (Love portion is just a bridge)
You provide the bridge for him so he can fulfill his destiny.

If the man is supposed to drown in the river, even you provide the bridge, the universe will make sure that the bridge will collapse.

It is already written and it's his destiny.
His death serves life lessons for others in his life.

You are not responsible for the outcome or lesson of the requestor's life path because you never owned them.
That was never your purpose.

Trust that your gift serves the divine purpose of our universe. Trust that your spirit and soul know the truth.

Life hurts sometimes so we can understand and recognize the pain of others.
Have to know pain in order to heal it.
It is the life passage of a healer.. and you are a healer.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:34 PM
Master
I don't believe in this twinflame ** either, but I have no idea what it is I have and am experiencing. I think someone coined the term twinflame, is making a killing on it and lots of people are wrecking their lives because of it. Some are believing in a fantasy. And that's my truth and I'm sticking to it. I will post on this board, only because I have things I can relate to...but the label, and the reasons behind it and half and half equal one. I think that's a load of cow ****.
Old 07-06-2012, 05:35 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
I'm just responding to make you aware of how absolute your statements were. They are YOUR truth and I'm glad you admitted and added that since it sounds very different from saying "it is so". It also doesn't mean they will become someone else's truth, far from it. They will always remain yours, cause that is how you see and experience life. You cannot assume that everyone will end up there. That would just assume that you have found the ULTIMATE truth, but that is different for every person too. There is no ultimate truth, maybe for yourself it is ultimate at this very moment but even that may change tomorrow.

The ULTIMATE truth is known only by the UNIVERSE.
If we know the ULTIMATE truth, we stop asking questions and learning ceases.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:30 PM
Master

To be fair, the actual twin flame theory I have studied is about 2 wholes that mirror rather than 2 halves that complete each other. The idea that there are 2 half souls is a part of the hype that people seem to be selling.