Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 22-04-2016, 06:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
The power of secrecy

In real life I'm open and honest, and I can feel a certain pressure from within to speak out what I'm doing and thinking. I think that has lead to a lot of unecessary suffering.

The bad spirits and demons listens, and though people seem to be trustworthy - you never know what's in their very inside. They can for instance be pious christians that devote their life only for good, only to have a blabbering soul that shares it with bad demons in spirit world. I have experiences that (I hear and see spirit world). Actually - I think I would rather have told my secrets to a wild and free human because it's a sign that he/she has no bad spirit that keeps he/her down and tied.

Anyway - recently I have begun keeping things to myself, and I feel a certain power. It's specially the loud and spoken word I'm afraid of. Speaking of christianity - The Bible tells a lot about our bad tongues, and that it's not what gets on our mouth that makes wrong, but what gets out of it. I think there is a lot into that.

So as partly a pagan, I prefere to let the objects do the speaking when I do rituals. I keep all quiet - I just think as I move them. I think there is more power in not let anything out than leaving words to the spirit world. Well, it gets out - but no one can misuse it by saying I volunteerly said anything. They have to be mindreaders and abusers to get the thoughts out of me and I have experienced that you get in trouble if you read peoples mind and tell them or others about what they had there.

Did you know that The Pentagram was an early christian symbol that represented the five senses. It's a symbol of matter's victory over spirit. This is essential for my witchcraft. Keep quiet and let the material objects work for you.

Why do I write about this instead of keeping it to myself? Well, I see so many benefits of writing because it's truly a mirror for self-discovery. It's also makes a kind of prophecy to emphasize the power of my words.

Finally - I admit that this piece of text might have lost it's red thread and might be difficult to understand.

What I do when I come across my own writings (or others) that are not very clear and sharp? I print out the text, and in a ritual I fill the cauldron with water and put in the printed text - so that it represents my unconscious that's digests the words for better understanding later.