Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 28-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account

How to raise the vibration of new apartment?

I am in the process of moving and the place is a downgrade from the one I have. It was a decision made for several reasons,and one of them is it'd be nice to save the money from cheaper rent to use for other things and saving up/etc and what's really important is to do more of the things you want to do vs have a super nice home however this is the worst apartment i've ever had. Naturally,i would expect to be slightly disappointed since I LOVED the apartment i'm moving out of and when ifirst moved here,felt such a high vibe/healing energy here. I'm actually emotional about moving from here though i know it's right and time. I will just miss how much of a healing oasis this place was,though it had it's downsides,one being i ended up going out a lot less here and somehow this place i went out the least of any apartment i have lived in so i am hoping and have a feeling the new place will attract me to go out more. I just have a feeling it will be since it's more west which is a side i feel more "alive" and "home" by and it's right 2 blocks from the train

I know it sounds "superstitious" but i feel each apartments tend to carry a slightly different energy that plays a part in my life so the apartment i'm moving from was very high vibe and healing and faciliated in my life alot of healing experiences and learning new tools to boost my happiness but also was where i hardly went out. The apartment before that felt very "fated" and had a lot of dejavu and had a poorer money vibration and made me feel more poor and also felt like the most chilling place i lived. The place before that was cozy,and a first on my own apartment and was really nice,inexpensive,and simple but so far from everything to do. No distinguishing vibes stand out,just remember feeling safest living there.I would go on long leisurely walks that since leaving there,i've never since gone on.

I have never felt sad though moving into a new place,and now I do. I really think it's because it's such a downgrade and want to try to change the energy of the place. Any ideas? I already have started a moving ritual and will burn sage,but any other ideas?

"Change is the only constant."
Old 31-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Knower

Maybe do a bit of planning using fengshui principles. and use lots of crystals. or orgonite.
Wouldn't be too sure yet what crystals to recommend of the top of my head though
Old 31-08-2015, 12:30 PM
Master

Maybe sprinkle salt to purify any negative energy and build up a positive energy yourself from scratch? Won't take long to make your mark.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 01-09-2015, 12:12 AM
Super Moderator
Flowers, plants or living things...scents that make you happy and which you already like....music which lifts you up....colours which you like and have a positive effect on you. Depending on who you are and what makes you feel good, that could even be plain whitewash...photographs and/or paintings of loved ones....items which already are infused with nice energy or lovely memories from another time....
Nothing which you don't really like in the rooms.
Old 08-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Ah,thanks. I've actually raised the vibe a bit since first getting here. Apparently even someone else had commented this place has an eerie vibe and the air feels tight. I've had a lot of dejavu here,too which made me uncomfortable. Thus far,i've burned incense i like,have been drawn to buy crystals which has been helpful and i haven't done in years and bought a large art print of a loved one who transtioned and have put it on the little altar area with the stones. I've bought some flowers i was drawn to as well a few weeks ago and took off a painting i found hideous that came with the place about a week ago. And,what i found most important,is i set the intention this place is transforming into a healing vibe and that alone has made the place feel nicer. No matter what though,i do feel even though this place is fine now,that it is lower vibe then i like and that it isn't ideal for my mindset and i know i am not going to stay here long. Ugh. I just had dejavu while writing this. So weird. I also have an air purifier in here which i haven't used in years until living here.

Old 05-10-2015, 02:33 PM
pathtosirius

it seems like there is some residual energy from the previous owners, or even the land itself, and these energies will stay. They will affect you for example like what you have been feeling.

You can try to smudge the entire place with Sage for starters and using sound, such as Tibetan singing bowls to clear the space (from Youtube if you'd like), the healing vibrations carry divine energies and naturally will clear the space, depending on how "thick" the residual energy is.

Next you can use salt, put salt along with water and spray the whole area with it, best if you can do it every day for a week if the energy is "thick", if it gets better, or isn't as severe, then you can just do the above by maintaining the routine once a month or so.

After which, grid your space with crystals and other high vibrational items. Using the air purifier with "cleansing" essential oils such as rosemary, eucalyptus, and etc. will help too.

Hope everything pans out smoothly for you
Old 05-10-2015, 10:43 PM
Deactivated Account

I've been freaking out. The creepiest thing just happened. Some woman knocked on my door looking for a Sarah. I'm not Sarah and I've seen this woman checking mail before here and apparently there is a Sarah who gets mail here and maybe used to live here. Like,what is that? It just seems really weird to me. Talking to the landlord asap. Was going to wait until Wednesday but will do it tonight or tomorrow now.

Old 05-10-2015, 11:54 PM
Knower

House warming parties were originally designed to blast out any negativity with music, laughter & merriment, & to replace the prior inhabitants vibes for your own : )

When you "try the White Light" meditation, expand the light to fill every room, nook & cranny with Light.
Darkness cannot exist where there is light.
Keep your space happy by play positive music & burning pleasant incense, for example.

Happy for you that you've got your own home : )
Hope you're happy there.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:47 AM
Super Moderator
Thought is a basic thing which will help to raise the vibration of a place or object. Repeated thought, preferably with some positive emotion, and done regularly, with the exclusion of any other thoughts, will build a psychic 'atmosphere' about a certain place.
Old 06-10-2015, 03:31 AM
Deactivated Account

I may actually stay with someone for a few days until i find a new place. I usually hate staying with people but at least i can have some sanity and peace of mind. I was looking at shock at myself in the mirror today. i look so pale and the circles on my face are so dark. I've been so stressed. My body's been so sore and i don't usually get sore as i do yoga regularly.I keep feeling i need to get out of here and am listening. At least it's getting done finally.