Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Vegetarian & Vegan

Old 06-06-2015, 04:47 AM
Experiencer

info

I've heard/read that the best way not to have a yeast problem is to avoid eating yeast. It may be difficult but you could at least cut down on your intake.
They do make yeast free products, even breads.

I prefer food that isn't prepackaged. The more you familiarize yourself and practice then the easier it will become to prepare your own food.

One recipe that even non vegans I know will eat is firm or extra firm tofu strips that are slightly dried just so they're not soaking wet, rolled in corn starch, and then shallow fried in olive oil. You can make your own choices of dipping sauces if desired.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:19 AM
Master
Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but to attempt heal any condition I would bring the body into an alkaline state.
Candida or any other fungal disorder can not exist in an alkaline state.
This goes for many unwanted bacterias as well as cancerous growth.
Old 07-06-2015, 01:15 AM
Experiencer

info

The alkaline suggestion is a good one. I had forgotten about the alkaline diet thing.

A generally healthy body usually does a good job with maintaining balance but if one is having an issue than it's worth a try. PH tape isn't expensive and can be found in several stores. One should look online for a good list of foods to eat more of and which ones to limit. You'd be surprised at some such as lemons and limes are acids but alkaline in the body. I guess because vitamin C excess isn't stored like a few other vitamins and minerals.

Some even try taking probiotics. I don't like pills or dietary changes that are temporary because the problem could return if stopped.

I still say always avoid yeast products if a common problem exists and avoid sugars/starches/carbs as much as possible at least until the issue subsides because they can feed the yeast.

A few even have Auto-brewery Syndrome
Old 07-06-2015, 01:23 AM
littlejbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Not sure if anyone has brought this up, but to attempt heal any condition I would bring the body into an alkaline state.
Candida or any other fungal disorder can not exist in an alkaline state.
This goes for many unwanted bacterias as well as cancerous growth.

really good suggestion Rah Nam
Old 07-06-2015, 08:51 AM
Master

I notice this thread is some years old ...

But yes, it is largely environmental and dietary-influenced. Eating a more alkaline diet (30:70 - acid:alkaline - is generally accepted as the ideal balance) will alter the body's pH levels favourably.
Cutting out sugary foods, sugar feeds the candida, will help.
Taking a strong probiotic will also help.
As will taking natural anti-fungals.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
Old 07-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Ascender
I've come to this thread late, too. But as my dear wife and myself are vegan and we both had candida recently, I will add what we did:
No sugar in anything;
No leavened bread;
Nothing with yeast in it (even Marmite, which we used to love);
No alcohol;
Bought vegetarian capsules with caprylic acid, garlic, oregano and grapefruit seed extract and other anti-fungals in them (just Google - lots of choice for natural candida capsules);
One desert spoon of apple cider vinegar in a half mug of mineral water, three times a day (best not to take the vinegar raw);
Added lots of coconut, oregano, onion, garlic, etc. to curries and other meals we ate;
Took active digestive enzymes (with probiotics) in capsule form after the initial diet above.

It worked for us, although we still have to be careful and we eat very little with sugar in it.
Old 11-06-2015, 03:43 AM
Guide

I had candida for over 3 years. I also had it years prior, but it would always go away. This time it wasn't going anywhere. I chalked it up to getting closer to menopause. I then took The Secrets of Natural Walking, practiced daily and within a month, it was gone. I'm not the only one. My classmate had it for 10 years and she practiced for a while and it was gone too. No promises, but it's worth a try as it cleanses all of the meridians and reflexology zones.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 13-06-2015, 11:20 PM
Experiencer

baking soda

Good for alkalizing and many other things.
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/ar...al-remedy.aspx
Old 23-10-2015, 08:18 PM
Guide
T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
Hi.. I seem to have got systemic candida (long and very explicit story) and I am trying to deal with it using diet and supplements.

The biggest problem I have found is that all the diets you read online say you must eat a lot of meat and give up mushrooms, cheese and starchy things (along with sugar)... this wipes out so many of my meat replacement things... can't eat cheese, can't eat quorn because it's micoprotein, a lot of the other meat replacement stuff here in the UK uses yeast extract for flavor. I can't eat kidney beans or chick peas because they are starchy... I think the only thing I am left with is eggs.

Is there ANYONE here that is veggie but also has candida? I need help. When I ask on the candida forums they say I have to give up being veggie.. and I really really can't eat meat I don't want to eat meat

For the record I am taking Pau Darco, Caprilic Acid, acidophilus, garlic and washing with a combination of cider vinegar, lavender oil, tea tree and geranium oil to combat the physical effects.

I tried drinking cider vinegar and I just gag, I can't imagine drinking coconut oil

I find it almost impossible to see a doc and last time I saw a nurse I think I caught a time when I was free of infection because they couldn't find anything in the swabs

This is really starting to get me down can I have a hug?

If you are still looking for a solution to candida. Chlorine dioxide taken in the proper amount destroyed my candida. Chlorine dioxide destroys all pathogens. It does not harm the body. Makes sure to not over do the amount because too much can cause nausea and diarrhea, but will not damage the body
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 29-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Seek a doctor that shares a similar diet...vegetarian or vegan.Or do your own research.

Remember, doctors have to make money, so they'll only tell you what's gonna put money in their pockets. Plant based diets can be very complex, and vary different for each person...meaning you may have to study your body, learn how it reacts to certain things, and search yourself for the non-meat alternatives.

Meat eating doctors cannot give you advice, because your body is different, and reacts differently to these pills and foods. Trust yourself.

You cannot thrive off of that recycled,self-serving advice doctors give you, all the time.