Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Knower

Strange dream

This night I have a dream which has been wondering me.

I was like "imprisoned" in a place, a fancy mansion. Inside there were a man (I sensed that this man was more evil than good) who was wearing a dark blue suit.

I remember that I asked him "Is opening the 3rd eye good or bad?" and he answered "Is bad".

I remember that there were more details, but I don't remember them now. This kind of dream has any sense for you?
Old 14-04-2018, 12:29 AM
Master
i was immediately struck with the idea that dark suited man was a portion
of your own self. the fancy mansion in which you'd felt imprisoned would
be your own fleshly form, and the world you inhabit.
i believe that it's quite common for people to have "disassociated" what
has felt bad from themselves (perhaps beginning in an earlier lifetime).
to be a whole being requires that the 'uncomfortable' aspects of oneself
be healed and that energy become reincorporated into wholeness. it may
be that the man had lied (since spiritual awareness is a "good" thing),
due to some fear of his that he'll become undone or lose the power he's
used to keep you (both) imprisoned. [i think that] he is you, and that
the most direct way to resolving the situation involves a generous dose
of forgiveness.
Old 14-04-2018, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator
I would say a materialistic mindset may be in conflict with a spiritual point of view. Do you have people in your life who hold money with the utmost importance over the spiritual side of life? Or do you have people who view money as the root of all evil and therefore anyone who is rich is considered a bad person? There seems to be some conflict between materialism and spiritual matters and it is keeping you a prisoner to the idea that the pursuit of money makes you a bad/evil person. It is a pretty damaging point of view that can hinder us from attracting money in life. Money is not the root of all evil. Money can make people act in evil ways but one can hold their morals and values while also earning a worthwhile living. Or maybe you are doing well in life and coming across people who judge you about it. There are many out there who live by the misconception that the only way a person gets rich is by stealing and cheating. This is unfair towards rich people and not at all the truth in all cases. Possibly it is in a few but not in all. So if you are rich and sense you are being judged because of it, it is important to remember that you are not defined by how others see you. In the end, all aspects of human life aren't either all good or all bad. Seeing things from that type of black and white perspective keeps us at odds with life where strife and conflict occurs. All aspects of human life merely act as a catalyst to help us learn and grow. Move past seeing money or spiritual pursuits from any one specific absolute state and you open the prison doors you may be finding yourself in.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i was immediately struck with the idea that dark suited man was a portion
of your own self. the fancy mansion in which you'd felt imprisoned would
be your own fleshly form, and the world you inhabit.
i believe that it's quite common for people to have "disassociated" what
has felt bad from themselves (perhaps beginning in an earlier lifetime).
to be a whole being requires that the 'uncomfortable' aspects of oneself
be healed and that energy become reincorporated into wholeness. it may
be that the man had lied (since spiritual awareness is a "good" thing),
due to some fear of his that he'll become undone or lose the power he's
used to keep you (both) imprisoned. [i think that] he is you, and that
the most direct way to resolving the situation involves a generous dose
of forgiveness.

Wow, your interpretation is really good! I wouldn't have come to that conclusion, but as I see it makes sense.

Anyway, I will continue with the path I have begin to follow. Just I hope I won't come back from the starting point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I would say a materialistic mindset may be in conflict with a spiritual point of view. Do you have people in your life who hold money with the utmost importance over the spiritual side of life? Or do you have people who view money as the root of all evil and therefore anyone who is rich is considered a bad person? There seems to be some conflict between materialism and spiritual matters and it is keeping you a prisoner to the idea that the pursuit of money makes you a bad/evil person. It is a pretty damaging point of view that can hinder us from attracting money in life. Money is not the root of all evil. Money can make people act in evil ways but one can hold their morals and values while also earning a worthwhile living. Or maybe you are doing well in life and coming across people who judge you about it. There are many out there who live by the misconception that the only way a person gets rich is by stealing and cheating. This is unfair towards rich people and not at all the truth in all cases. Possibly it is in a few but not in all. So if you are rich and sense you are being judged because of it, it is important to remember that you are not defined by how others see you. In the end, all aspects of human life aren't either all good or all bad. Seeing things from that type of black and white perspective keeps us at odds with life where strife and conflict occurs. All aspects of human life merely act as a catalyst to help us learn and grow. Move past seeing money or spiritual pursuits from any one specific absolute state and you open the prison doors you may be finding yourself in.

No, I don't think that I have people with that point of view. Maybe who thing that money is important yes, but root of all the evil things not.

I agree with you that being rich doesn't mean being evil, specially when the money was earned with the work and effort of that person.
Old 15-04-2018, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
hesitant_man: Just I hope I won't come back from the starting point.
you've already started from scratch at some point; i don't see how restarting
again is gonna be helpful, so there's no cause for that effect.