Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-04-2018, 03:25 PM
Master
John 4:4-26
but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life."

Can you be empty with a well of water springing up endlessly within? Can you ever achieve parinirvana if you have eternal life?
Old 19-04-2018, 04:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by django
but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life."

Can you be empty with a well of water springing up endlessly within? Can you ever achieve parinirvana if you have eternal life?

That well of water is the light. It is infinite.Think of the light as universal consciousness.

Beyond light is emptiness or you could say beyond universal consciousness is the realization of the emptiness of even that. It is the realization of emptiness that makes one a Buddha which is different from One like Siva which is the realization of universal consciousness.

Enteral life is achieved with both, the realization is different. The Buddha denied an ego soul, the atman. If you are One with the Father, that is non dual. You have moved beyond the concept of an ego soul. Realized you are everything and nothing.

Maybe this will blow your mind..

People talk about oneness. Do you want to know what oneness feels like?

It feels like nothing. It is emptiness which is no thing

Last edited by jonesboy : 19-04-2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old 19-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
In this emptiness that is full of potential is there room for Jesus and God?

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

There is nothing that is not the Fathers kingdom, that is also not you.

"When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father."

"But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."
Old 19-04-2018, 06:09 PM
kjw47

Quote:

FEW, know that Jesus.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:11 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
Jesus is one with the Father. We are all joint heirs remember?

Also, you will never find a reference of Jesus calling the Father Yahweh.

John 17:26--Jesus promised to keep making his Fathers name known. John 17:6--Jesus did use his Fathers name.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:14 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Jesus is one with the Father. We are all joint heirs remember?

Also, you will never find a reference of Jesus calling the Father Yahweh.

Yes they are one--in purpose( John 5:30)Matt 7:21--clearly shows--only those living to do Jesus Fathers will get to enter his kingdom.
Jesus as well taught--The Father is greater than I--Jesus calls his Father--his God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12
Its a wise path to believe Jesus first over the schools of mans dogmas. In every trinity religion on the planet--the teachers are paid to teach that religions brand of dogmas, very little of what Jesus taught. I keep sharing 6 major teachings from Jesus in every sight like this,and every Trinitarian rejects them because they contradict--dogmas. I got kicked out of trinity sights for trying to show those 6 teachings--the strange thing is those 6 teachings are in every translation on earth--very strange indeed.
Old 19-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
Yes they are one--in purpose( John 5:30)Matt 7:21--clearly shows--only those living to do Jesus Fathers will get to enter his kingdom.
Jesus as well taught--The Father is greater than I--Jesus calls his Father--his God-John 20:17, Rev 3:12
Its a wise path to believe Jesus first over the schools of mans dogmas. In every trinity religion on the planet--the teachers are paid to teach that religions brand of dogmas, very little of what Jesus taught. I keep sharing 6 major teachings from Jesus in every sight like this,and every Trinitarian rejects them because they contradict--dogmas. I got kicked out of trinity sights for trying to show those 6 teachings--the strange thing is those 6 teachings are in every translation on earth--very strange indeed.

God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, my Father and I are one

Subservience in his role does not equate to subservience in his essence.
Old 19-04-2018, 08:31 PM
Master
Quote:

I still don't see Yahweh.

With regard to joint heirs that I mentioned above.

Romans 8:6-17

6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. 7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. 9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. 10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness. 11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. 12Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. 13For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. 14For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. 15For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 16The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:17And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
Old 19-04-2018, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
That well of water is the light. It is infinite.Think of the light as universal consciousness.

Beyond light is emptiness or you could say beyond universal consciousness is the realization of the emptiness of even that. It is the realization of emptiness that makes one a Buddha which is different from One like Siva which is the realization of universal consciousness.

Enteral life is achieved with both, the realization is different. The Buddha denied an ego soul, the atman. If you are One with the Father, that is non dual. You have moved beyond the concept of an ego soul. Realized you are everything and nothing.

Maybe this will blow your mind..

People talk about oneness. Do you want to know what oneness feels like?

It feels like nothing. It is emptiness which is no thing

The well of water comes up from the belly and fills the heart, it is the gift given if one empties their heart and then invites Jesus in. Living water feels like something, the feeling after you have drunk a big glass of good cool water on a hot day when you were thirsty, that full and tangible, it quenches the heart's thirst and endless emptiness. Living water is not light and it is not universal consciousness though it does allow light to also fill the heart. It doesn't bring universal consciousness though.

Is the emptiness that you feel fully satisfying? I would like to hear your answer, not a quote.

Last edited by django : 20-04-2018 at 12:12 AM.
Old 20-04-2018, 12:07 AM
Master
Quote:
FEW, know that Jesus.

Few do, agreed.