Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 29-12-2017, 01:48 AM
Lepus

Book1 Emerald Tablets of Thoth

Hello,

Has anyone read The Emerald Tablets of Thoth?

Here's the link: Emerald Tablets of Thoth

I haven't finished reading all the tablets, but it's interesting thus far.

Lepus

Last edited by Lynn : 29-12-2017 at 03:06 AM.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

Lepus
I was just about to read them when I stumbled upon your post, so thanks for the link.

According to legend, Hermes Trismegistus founded Alchemy upon what was within them.

I came about wanting to study them in a round-about way. I worship the Hindu god(dess) Ardhanarishwara...half male, half female represented by the six-pointed star of David...half male/female is known as a hermaphrodite...so named because Hermes (and the apostle, Paul) were also hermaphrodites...so Shiva/Shakti led me to Hermes Trismegistus, which led me to Thoth...and my higher self goes "that's my way of saying it's time for you to study the Emerald Tablets..." and so I find myself with nothing better to read/study at this point, tossing up between those and the Dead Sea Scrolls...
Old 05-01-2018, 10:11 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you!
Old 10-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello,

Lepus

Hi Lepus,

Cool link, I book marked it.

I learned a bit on the Emerald Tablet when I was at the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum in San Jose, California a few months ago. They have pretty large show case display on Egyptian Alchemy. They had a large replica of the Emerald Tablet as well. From my understanding, historians haven't exactly pinned the translation ( as there are various translations) However, at the Rosicrucian museums ( located in various states)specifically use and showcase The seven phases of alchemy,. This system is like a purification process ( or transformation) leading to 'accession', reminds me a bit of working with the 7 charka system if you think about it.

I liked seeing how The alchemist worked with the same elements 'paganist' or similar groups use/adopted today. The same elements in Astrology and tarot of earth,air,wind, fire.

For each 7 stages, they used specific rocks, crystals and minerals to do their 'work'. Example, display. Here is step 1 one of the 7 'steps', Calcination or 'working with fire'. It's all really fascinating

Fascinating read: Read here on the Seven Phases of Alchemy

Old 11-01-2018, 12:59 AM
Lepus

Hello

@Shivani Devi
Enjoy! I read a few tablets but will definitely have to re-read each tablet to fully grasp the meaning of the texts. Hermes Trismegistus and Thoth were recognized by the Greeks as one and the same beings. Both Thoth and Hermes were gods of writing and of magic in their respective cultures. Thus the Greek god of interpretive communication was combined with the Egyptian god of wisdom as a patron of astrology and alchemy.

@Clover
Very interesting, will have to come back and read the seven phases of Alchemy. I like the pictures. Thanks for sharing!

The existence of Atlantis can indicate the existence of Lemuria or "Kumari Kandam".

Maldek, Lemuria, Atlantis

Lepus
Old 10-03-2018, 03:56 PM
Seeker

Newby pointing towards a playlist

Thanks for the thread on the subject! I'm fascinated by this.

There's a play list on Youtube of the Tablets read by an amazing narrator. Have a feeling you've heard this before though. Listening to it read aloud is hypnotic. Especially hearing it recited by this narrator. I haven't made enough posts yet to share links, which sucks cause I wanted share this here. Guess I better get cracking on posts.

Regardless, if you copy paste this for the channel search on You tube

"Giving Voice to the Wisdom of the Ages" channel

and playlist

"the Emerald Tablet of Thoth the Atlantean"

you should find it.

I truly believe everyone should hear the tablets read aloud

There is also a version somewhere on youtube read by a gentlemen who sounds exactly like Kermit the Frog.......just...tossin that in to the ether.

Also anyone know anything about Dr.Doreal? How he translated the tablets? And who showed him the tablets for translation to begin with?
Were the tablets in cuneiform?

Thanks again for the thread
Old 10-03-2018, 08:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Gideon2037: I haven't made enough posts yet to share links....
here ya go:

Giving Voice to the Wisdom of the Ages: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth the Atlanean
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrpQ...H6XI7XtgWqeBAZ
Old 14-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Seeker

Thanks so much for the post!! I really appreciate it and I think anyone curious about the tablets who finds themselves here will have their minds blown when if they experience the tablets for the first time through this playlist.

as anyone will see there is so much more on that youtube channel narrated by the same guy.
Old 14-03-2018, 12:35 PM
Seeker

here ya go:

Thanks so much it's much appreciated
Old 14-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Seeker

confused

I don't know how to quote the message I am responding to and I don't know how delete my messups. so please for give the failed aspects of my posts. and thanks again HORACE

anyone have a link to a thread that helps me with forum posts? I found a couple forums with info for beginners but it didn't help teach me to quote properly. or if anyone just wants to tell me

(hangs head in embarrassment emoji)

"mystery is knowledge hidden, know and ye shall unveil"
-Thoth the Atlantean