Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 31-07-2017, 08:57 AM
Knower

I Honour The Energy Granted Forth By The Ancient Passing's

I give honour to those before me for their experiences through their own passing give truth to a passing of all yet to know of life, for it is true unto many beliefs that each truth of culture brings a different meaning to what is best served to all that age in the time that is of their depth of knowledge within reason of their Beliefs of Spiritual Knowledge. For it is reasonable to give reason to the understanding of those who are of that age of moments lived-in and their experiences is the energy of truth to a depth given, for they have passed in the age of passing that has given forth a truth to the knowledge of their experiences in the passings of measurable to time itself also to the passing it is received to the Agelessness of time

To give reason to the age that is yet to share to all in line of what shall transpire in time it is also of an age that is yet to be transpired upon for they are not the same. It is a truth within the experience of those who have already given their truth of reason for their depth of knowledge is in the passings of their given truth measured.

A time reached to the final passing moment of life lived is their depth given for all who may yet be given the means of receiving the experienced energy of those whom have dwelled in the passings before what is NOW.
Old 31-07-2017, 11:12 AM
Master
I also give honour to the sacred lineage. To those who have imparted the immortal wisdom of the ages. Their spiritual essence flows through my veins with deep respect, remembrance and acknowledgment. I often wonder how they would see the world now, facing the dissolution of this tradition? I do my best to try and keep it alive, if only for my own sake.
Old 04-08-2017, 06:48 PM
Knower

It's not your means to give thought of wonder for you should be able to receive the wisdom of truth that is within all that has been in passing before you.

For the Ancient truth is eternal For The Agelessness Of Time is The Grace of all Truths. For time that is for you to be within is yet unknown to all for it is lost in it's Age of Passings. For the untold truth is the wisdom gathered within the knowledge once given, so the age of a Passing truth is now lost in their truth once known to all. For such Truths now dwell within the Agelessness Of Time.

Thought it appropriate to the discussion also if you wish can you Give forth your insight to what you believe to be what I refer to as Within The Agelessness Of Time remembering that it is of my truth of insight, i'm just curious to know what people think I'm giving reference too.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN44
Thought it appropriate to the discussion also if you wish can you Give forth your insight to what you believe to be what I refer to as Within The Agelessness Of Time remembering that it is of my truth of insight, i'm just curious to know what people think I'm giving reference too.

Hope you don't mind if I but in... pressed to say something I would say my map has it that what we know of as 'time' is for beings like us just like another physical dimension only we see it as directional and following the direction is an imperative... but there may be a finding within our reach that beyond time = timelessness = agelessness of time. Then if you go there (in whatever sense it might mean to go there) you would be within the agelessness of time in the sense you can move about more freely than is possible with our current perspective... in the same way that in our 3 dimensional reality we consider ourselves 'within space' and can move about 'freely'. And you say the agelessness of time is the grace of all truths... which possibly means you see it as an enabler to find other truths. Or possibly means you consider it the important truth...

well all that is a lot of speculation about what you might mean but really it is only what I currently think I know about time?
Old 05-08-2017, 04:09 AM
Master

after meditating a while I think i might have overthought it... apparently there is a feeling... of timelessness... and from there you can spread your awareness out. So I'm not sure which direction you are coming from
Old 14-08-2017, 08:07 AM
Knower

Underneath a time i haven't refined

I have put pen to paper thousands of times but I have never let anyone give thought upon it except one. It is not my desire to put forth certain means to give forth to your speculative perspectives I just wanted to see if anyone else has a depth of truth that is of their truth given forth by what I give reference to as the Ancient Truth of the given wisdom of truth unmeasured unto me by the grace .

An understanding of what is to be known to the masses as God it is to fear the dawn given to understand the importance of the reach to all whom give it a moment of time so for me to speak in silence and give a truth to my surrounding man and woman to where your energy is linked to me for all whom are within the passing of this no not of what has transpired most of the time but not lately for the most part its intriguing . It is not what i desire for i wish to live and let the truths known to be in a deep sleep i am not a Christian but i grew up around it i have nothing to do with religion anymore its pretty deplorable in what has transpired in his name. Yet i dwell in the light that binds all as we all are in such a grace but to know of the why and when is not a good thing for do you know of the truth put in place that pushes back it is not just an energy but yet a very powerful means of truth to teach you but one must journey to the Ancient Truth of agelessness you must then give yourself to its growth to be within you but you must have an essence of truth given forth unto you by the means of grace so that it can give forth to be within you so all known truths are given greater depth and also untold truths and truths yet to be given forth even blank truth many blank truths but yet it can only be given forth to you unwillingly to ask for such a thing you would be a fool for it is a desire you wish not to be upon for my mid teens changed for such a thing to transpire seemed like a punishment from the Means of All.that give all final truths

Thats my story a very small portion a scratch on the bloody wall so speak upon it as you wish for my passings are my own we all have a part to play
Old 14-08-2017, 08:08 AM
Knower

I have put pen to paper thousands of times but I have never let anyone give thought upon it except one. It is not my desire to put forth certain means to give forth to your speculative perspectives I just wanted to see if anyone else has a depth of truth that is of their truth given forth by what I give reference to as the Ancient Truth of the given wisdom of truth unmeasured unto me by the grace .

An understanding of what is to be known to the masses as God it is to fear the dawn given to understand the importance of the reach to all whom give it a moment of time so for me to speak in silence and give a truth to my surrounding man and woman to where your energy is linked to me for all whom are within the passing of this no not of what has transpired most of the time but not lately for the most part its intriguing . It is not what i desire for i wish to live and let the truths known to be in a deep sleep i am not a Christian but i grew up around it i have nothing to do with religion anymore its pretty deplorable in what has transpired in his name. Yet i dwell in the light that binds all as we all are in such a grace but to know of the why and when is not a good thing for do you know of the truth put in place that pushes back it is not just an energy but yet a very powerful means of truth to teach you but one must journey to the Ancient Truth of agelessness you must then give yourself to its growth to be within you but you must have an essence of truth given forth unto you by the means of grace so that it can give forth to be within you so all known truths are given greater depth and also untold truths and truths yet to be given forth even blank truth many blank truths but yet it can only be given forth to you unwillingly to ask for such a thing you would be a fool for it is a desire you wish not to be upon for my mid teens changed for such a thing to transpire seemed like a punishment from the Means of All.that give all final truths

Thats my story a very small portion a scratch on the bloody wall so speak upon it as you wish for my passings are my own we all have a part to play
Old 14-08-2017, 08:08 AM
Knower

Old 14-08-2017, 02:52 PM
Knower

I can change the forthcoming of each one of them to give forth a measurement of truth that is in accordance to the current time of ages that is yet unkown or yet not quite appropriate it depends. It is to give forth the knowledge within the words untold.

It is to the inner depths of their given wisdoms unto the passings of the Age of Time within its givings, to be in gathering to the ages that shall be upon their gathered measurements of all that has passed through an age given forth by the choices of your known journey of existing means of your choice made.

For it was all but one truth told unto the passings of Mankind long ago. Yet here we are in the dwellings of a forum dedicated to the Ancient Truth of the age of their given wisdoms Of All Truths.

What depth gives you the dwelling within the shallow waters of no measurable means of time.