Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 05-07-2017, 08:57 PM
Suspended
This condition is a type of sickness, I know this because I have it too & have been researching. The spirit will attack you psychologically in order to weaken your health, & it's my experience that it wants to keep you in a depressed & suicidal state & presumably feed off of the negative energy that it creates.

There are some ancient methods that can bring relief & possibly help to heal you. Some of them are music, singing, dancing, & meditation.

Soothing, uplifting music or even sounds, should help to create the peace that you’re looking for & to assist in bringing you to feelings of wellbeing. Shamanic drumming is also very useful I’ve found.
Singing & dancing can help to bring joy to your heart.

It seems that this kind of practice is part of finding spiritual healing & wellbeing. You may need to make time every day & as often as possible to maintain the benefit. I'm finding that a good meditation can bring relief for a whole day.

There’s a lot to choose from on youtube, I’ll leave some links to things that work for me to help get you started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRo2GqiuP1o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dxFlXZ4kBw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19nm5_nAwQg&spfreload=5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC_-DrExRnk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f77SKdyn-1Y&t=304s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTZ8gQD4vSk&t=6038s

If you find that any of this works for you please send your thanks to Native America & other indeginous cultures for sharing their knowledge.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the reply. And the links. Strangely enough I haven't felt this physically healthy in a long time. I don't even feel suicial nearly as much as I did. I want to die but it's more like I want to want to kill my self so this nightmare will end. The days fluctuate in feelings. I never feel happy but it allows me to feel like myself once in a while. It could make me feel so much worse though. It's as if it's playing a sick game with me. It's hard to even write because it makes me forget what I'm writing mid sentence. Literallly just plucks the thoughts right out of my head. Then I have to go back and try to fix it so it makes sense. Thank god I don't work or have to be around people much because I just couldn't deal with that. I just feel completely alone without much hope.
Old 05-07-2017, 11:52 PM
Suspended
It starts with mental health issues, which you are showing signs of. It will lead to physical health problems as a result. It is playing a sick game with you. Some of its psychological tools are in the use of confusion & coersion.
I know what you are going though because I’ve been through it too. This spirit will have a lot of tricks in its bag. Regular spiritual practices, such as the basic ones I've mentioned, can help you to avoid the worst of the attacks from this spirit & help to get you functioning healthily again.
Old 06-07-2017, 12:04 AM
Suspended
I should add too that you are not alone now that you've found the forums. Why not post an introduction & check out some of the other topics & get to know some of the other members here?
Old 06-07-2017, 03:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks and yes it's so nice that I've found this forum. It really does help to
Know that I'm not really alone in this.
Also the crazy thing about this is I feel completely sane. I definitely sound like I have some serious mental health issues when I try to explain it but if someone met me and had a conversation with me they would never suspect mental health issues. This entity makes me feel emotions, talks sooooo much, can move my body when it wants, but thus far I've been able to keep it hidden. It hasn't done anything drastic or terribly noticeable when I'm around others. But it could! So I just try to keep to myself. I don't want to scare my friends and family and
I don't want them to be scared of me. Thanks all for the replies and support. It means a great deal to me. More than I can say!!!
Old 06-07-2017, 02:06 PM
Suspended
Sanity is a more serious mental health issue & one that commonly misrepresents what it is to have a mental health problem. Depression & anxiety are also known as common mental health problems, a large number of people have these at one time or another. Stress is also a part of that & it’s something that affects the body too. Look around & you will see these issue’s in other people simply because life takes it’s toll on us.
This is what you are going to experience as a result of this situation. The spirit knows that what it is doing to you is going to stimulate desperate thoughts & feelings & it knows that you don’t know how to defend yourself.

I don’t believe it will harm you whilst around others although it can harm your relationships.

Practising basic spiritual healing & taking the time to create upliftment & feelings of wellbeing & happiness will weaken the bond that the spirit has with you & therefore its influence.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:03 PM
Victor ben Mark

Hi Jongirl and Renegade,

Last edited by Victor ben Mark : 06-07-2017 at 07:10 PM.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:09 PM
Victor ben Mark

Hi Jongirl, Astro and Renegade,

Last edited by Victor ben Mark : 06-07-2017 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:18 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

If you feel unable to get to a clearing or removal of a dark attachment, a chiropractic adjustment between head and spine, performed by a professional chiropractic, might get it out of your system. The attachment is directly connected into the spine, that's how they can move a body. By manipulating the nervous system. To attach here, they provoke a misalignment of vertebrae, preferably head vs. Atlas. As first aid, I would go see a chiropractic. However, it's important to ensure more "stability" in the first place, or better: For the future. Those kinds of dark energies can't go back where they came from, because they've changed by exposal to an environment that was unnatural to them. As a good deed, you can enable them to be released into the light. They need someone to give them a way. To announce allowance to be taken into eternity. As salvation. Otherwise, they'll keep jumping from host to host because they can't live by themselves in this unnatural environment.