Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 31-10-2011, 04:45 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Threads.... kinda says it all, aye?

Be well..
Old 31-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Experiencer
Ahhh! A knowledge of All...
Old 09-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Experiencer

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." Lao Tzu
Old 18-11-2011, 08:37 PM
bagua7

Those who know don't speak, those who don't know talk a lot about it.
Old 20-11-2011, 01:38 AM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerard66
Those who know don't speak, those who don't know talk a lot about it.
Welcome to the club of those who talk.. I was channeling LT (Lao Tzu) the other day, and he said, "What the hell was i thinking when i wrote that line, i screw-up one line out of 5,000 words in 81 chapters, and that's the one line everybody remembers.. go figure".. he's got a point..

Be well..
Old 20-11-2011, 04:52 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Welcome to the club of those who talk.. I was channeling LT (Lao Tzu) the other day, and he said, "What the hell was i thinking when i wrote that line, i screw-up one line out of 5,000 words in 81 chapters, and that's the one line everybody remembers.. go figure".. he's got a point..

Be well..

I've always wished that gatekeeper hadn't asked him to write those verses...or, similarly, why did he agree to? (Didn't have toll money, I'm thinkin') It wasn't the beginning of the biggest misunderstanding in religion, but it has its moments. Of course, if this didn't exist, we'd probably have to be misunderstood in the Christian or Buddist forum or something.