Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-04-2018, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by theophilus
You should believe it because it's true. It appears that this man's behavior was wrong but that has no effect on the truth of what he said.

The mans behavior was atrocious and if he had entered my personal space without being invited I would have had him arrested.

He needs to practice what he preaches, it's very easy to reel off biblical verses like a parrot but putting them to good use in life is a different matter.

' You will know them by their fruits comes to mind '
Old 17-04-2018, 11:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I never bought the whole Jesus died for your sins on the cross spiel the "Catholics" or "Jehova's" that came to my door tried to feed me.

They asked if I accept Jesus Christ as my lord and savior. I told them I accepted Jesus.

Then they tried to tell me Jesus died for my sins and they hit a brick wall.

I told them I didn't believe for one moment Jesus went ahead and died for all the sins I had yet to commit before I was even BORN. And the head one of them proceeded to call me "EVIL" because I told him so.

I asked them how it was this man died for my sins, before I was even born, and not had sinned yet and never had a chance?

They gave me their rebuttle of Every human being sins. I said of course every human being makes mistakes, without a doubt every human being sins, I infact agree with you there. "But that isn't what I'd asked you now is it"? I asked you why This man claims to have died for sins MY sins, well before the Date and Time of My Birth, that I had yet to remotely commit, and that if I do not accept him I continue to be PUNISHED for, I am asking you not whether or not humans sin, I am asking how can someone take responsibility for something I DID, Before I Was Given The Chance To Do It? How is that logical"?

They told me Adam and Eve were the first Sinners and first humans and committed a sin, and it was this that Jesus died for, and as well due to this fact- Good old Adam and Eve being the first sinners, and first humans, generations upon generations, and begats, upon begats of human beings thereafter now all have Auto-sinned and have to pay for the sins of their forefathers- aka Adam and Eve.

And then I asked the obvious question- Why should I be condemned a sinner for something they did A and who the actual Hell does Jesus think he is, to die for any of my future, present, or past sins as if I had ever asked him to? So who is this man to take responsibility for MY ACTIONS, and where the does he get off? I never asked him to".

That is what I said to these religious pamphlet converters.

And you know what the man did? The other guy there with him saw well enough I was not amused by being judged for sinning before my time (An Epic Feat for us all when you think about it), or by being called evil for disagreeing with someone and left his buddy there. The man ended up walking past me into my apartment when I asked him to leave, he told me "No" then proceeded to shove past me into my apartment building. I told him he was not allowed entrance into my home, and I did not give him permission to come in and again I told him to please leave. He called me evil again "You're evil", and SPIT on my apartment floor, after calling me evil, shoving past me, and forcefully inviting himself in.

I Hit The Fan.

Angry does not come close to the description of how I Felt.

Hatred doesn't due the Anger I was Feeling very much Justice either. It was beyond Hatred.

I Hit The Fan.

I chased him out of my apartment and halfway down the hallway stairs of the building before he turned back to me and said "I'm not scared of you" and "Go to hell".

And then I kicked him square straight in his back.

He responded "Hey you can't do that!!!!" and "I told you you were evil" and I told him "And I told you you couldn't forcefully enter my apartment and I asked nicely for you to leave".

And he said "Whatever" and started laughing at which I began to run back down the stairs after him, and then he booked it.

Being told Jesus so kindly died on the cross so that I could be forgiven by a hypocritical religious person who's action show neither any faith in, or respect for God whom called me evil, pushed me, forcefully entered my house uninvited and spit on my floor, is probably the last thing I wanted to experience.

So if I didn't believe it from this man whom goes around and does God's work by trying to gain followers, why would I remotely believe it from anyone?

Including you?

And that isn't a personal assessment of you either.

It is the truth.

I am actually Christian, but I do not read the bible constantly, once a week, and there have been in fact stretches of several years where I have gone and not picked it up. And obviously I do not go to church.

I worship God in my own time in my own way.

I will not spend time with such religious individuals as those I've encountered.

It isn't worth the stress, and all they do is pervert my religion.

I think we all (Or most of us anyway) can agree here, it isn't very Christian behavior to push somebody, and spit at them.

Jesus, friend, enemy?

I don't care.

I feel he was mighty presumptuous to go dying for My Sins, Long before my birth, well long before I had such chance to do anything wrong myself.

Because and the best answer I have gotten so far from Christians is "Adam and Eve Started it"!!!

Jesus ought take responsibility for himself, and leave my Crimes Out Of It.

Your just using self justifying logic. Not based on all the info that you should consider.
For one, this "animal/mammal" form in which we find ourselves, has to do with original sin, for which Christ died, and paid for.
What does science tell us about time? In which evolution occurs? It is" illusory".
Your real origins are apart from the material world, from where Jesus came, also.
Namely, the Spirit and the eternal. Apart from time.
Reconsider, then.
Atonement is the means that the Almighty established from early on for the sake of His people. For salvation.
(Leviticus 17:11)

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein