Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 28-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Administrator
Investigations are not Games

Hello

So many times I am called when someone has gone to a graveyard or a location that is said to have activity and they get more than they bargain for or are prepared for.

More and more that vale to the other side is getting thinner as we I feel more into that place where we can accept that there is more to continuing on after the body dies. Too we are opening doors to things we are not at times ready for as we have not prepared for the worst case to play out.

What can we do to protect or help to put a barrier around us ? There are a few things that can be used, but again nothing is 100% in its effectiveness and nothing is carved in stone that will last the lifetime. Stone erodes over time and messages are lost to time.

The first thing to protect is yourself.

Grounding is the first thing I do and I have used with groups before any visit to a place.

Simple one is to imagine a seed in your hand and to have it grow.
Take a seed
Place it in the ground
Water the seed
Feel a tiny root shoot start to grow into the ground
Feel more and more roots grow into the ground
Feeling that connection to the Earth
Feel the Sun on the ground
Feel a tiny shoot pressing up through the ground
The roots grow down and connect to the Earth
The shoot grows up into the Sunlight
Slowly you grow a tree, the trunk, the branches and leaves
The roots grow strong to hold you to the Earth
The branches reach up and out into the Sunlight
You are grounded but free to explore

The next step I use is protection wall.

Bubble Technique

The most basic technique for protecting oneself is to simply imagine yourself inside a ball of white light that turns away any energy before it can touch you. When you visualize this ball of light around you, you want tom make sure it appears opaque and solid inside your mind’s eye. This bubble should be extended about a foot above your head and at least 6 inches below your feet. Rest assured that even after you come out of your concentrated state, this bubble will move with you without hindrance. Any vibrations that touch it will simply pass over and around your shield like the wind moving around a mountain. You need to hold the image of an impenetrable force field in your mind for at least a good solid minute or two, before returning to your everyday life.

From here I make sure I take with me a crystal or crystals and in some cases a Cross and the Lords Prayer.

Crystals that I would use are :

Black Tourmaline, Carnelian, Peridotite, Black Obsidian (being careful with this one and direct skin contact as it is strong ), and Tigers Eye.

Each has a protective property to it and you may feel you resonate to one or more of them. This is a feeling you get a knowing if one is right for you so trust in that part of the process.

When it comes to clearing your home be careful not all present as they seem to be. Do not provoke or demand on them to move. This is a process and it might take different levels of knowledge to move them on. At times a Medium, Priest or even Reiki Master is needed. Noting that they all most likely charge something for their work.

Calling in a "Paranormal Team" that does investigations will at times confirm things but most do not do the clearing work so be carful that you get to know them a bit first. That they are professional and respectful towards the dead.

Protection or cleansing your home can bring in a calm.

The most common that I use is sage, but as I am allergic to sage, I have someone do this for me, or I use lavender instead. I too find a nice combination is sage and lavender.

If your going to look for activity in your home a simple white candle burning can at times show you activity. In the way the flame reacts and moves. Walking from room to room and ruling out any air vents ext. Here again your not asking to "See things" your just looking for activity.

The property at times holds the activity not the building the land might be tied to events from the past. Here is where you can investigate the history at a town hall or library. See what you property is built on or if there were any deaths there or even crimes.

For helping to seal the lot your on you can use copper wire rings. Put in the four corners of your lot a few inches under the soil will help to seal the energies.

This is some of the tools that I use in the work that I do but too they are my thoughts on what I have come to learn works there is no set rules on what we do or can do.

The paranormal world is still very much the unknown.

Feel free to share your own thoughts on what works for you or experiences you have had.

Lynn
Old 11-03-2017, 07:00 AM
Guide
Are u a psychic investigator?
I have black obsidian in my house, but what do u mean to be careful with direct contact? Sidenote, I heard its used as the pupils on the easter island heads and thought that was pretty cool, but cant find anything that confirms it

Is protection needed if one were to just refuse to acknolowdge any negativity?