Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-06-2018, 03:32 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

Whatever you have the ability to conceive, this Universe has the ability to provide.
Anything, without exception.
So your work is on the conjuring of the idea, period.
The Universe has the stuff to deliver the goods, and will.

This is the concept that is the hardest, in my experience (if you're generally mid to high on the emotional scale).

There is a joy factor that is easy to miss. The joy of reveling in the idea, riding on the waves of creation; not lowering your vibration to look around and yearn for "the stuff" you've been manifesting.

It is my goal, lately, to rekindle the joy factor whenever I start to look around at this reality. It's one of the reasons I joined this forum :)

Thank you for this reminder <3
Old 23-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Angel1

Nonphysical is not asking you to ascribe to some specific label or
stand in specific corners or in specific synagogues or churches with specific words.
You are beings who are blessed and who are deserving of Well-being,
and you will find your Well-being in many different ways — and the labels
simply do not matter.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-06-2018, 02:29 PM
Lightbulb

There is no state of physical decline or damage that you could not recover from—
none—not any, if you knew it…
If you wanted it and knew that you could.

And that’s those miracles that they talk about every day.
They’re not miracles at all, they are the natural order of things.

But because they are rare, people think they are miraculous.

They’re not. That’s the way it is supposed to be.

You’re supposed to thrive.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-06-2018, 01:43 PM
It is not attention to lack of wellness that makes you sick.
It is attention to the lack of many things…

Chronic attention to unwanted things holds you in a place of disallowing your physical well-being...

Old 28-06-2018, 01:41 PM
Thumbs up

Everything that exists, in your air, in your dirt, in your water, and in your bodies,
is vibration in motion—
and all of it is managed by the powerful Law of Attraction.

There is nothing that exists outside of this vibrational nature, and as you learn to
accept your vibrational nature, and begin to consciously utilize your emotional vibrational indicators,
you will gain conscious control of your personal creations and of the outcomes of your life experience.

Old 01-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Angel1

Every being is always receiving that which is
a vibrational match to whatever they are offering.

Old 06-07-2018, 03:52 PM
The content of your vibration equals how you feel right now.
And whether you’re thinking about the past, the present, or the future,
how you feel right now — as you think about the past, the present, or the future —
is your life.
And it’s a precious, fabulous, creative life that you are not wanting to squander in
a place of resistance.
Your life is right now

Old 07-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Thumbs up

There is not a source of not Well-being. There is not a source of sickness.

There is just the disallowance of wellness.

In every particle of the Universe there is that which is wanted and lack of it.

Old 08-07-2018, 01:55 PM
Color

It feels so good to realize that the Energy that creates worlds is supporting you;
to wake up every morning in clarity, knowing exactly who-you-are;
to know that Source is thinking through you;
to experience meaningful rendezvous;
to dovetail with the right people who give you the right piece of information just at the right time;
to never feel dependent upon anyone;
to know with clarity who-you-are;
to feel the Energy that creates worlds moving though your fingertips and through your mind;
to see evidence all around you of the thoughts you have been thinking and to feel the power of who-you-are!
That’s what you came for.

(This is 2 sentences, hahahaha)

Old 09-07-2018, 01:39 AM
Master
Amen Miss Hepburn.