Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-08-2018, 03:45 AM
Deactivated Account
A few years into my awakening I was given a vision of soul groups... And the significance of the number 12 and 144000 as well per soul group.

It was shown to me in a pshycedelic moving flower of life vision...

It reminds me of that show 'sense 8' where there are 8 strangers of one soul cluster who are all telepathicly linked. None of them have met in real life.

Makes me think that at least some of our tribe may not even be in the physical at any given time. Some might even be guides or mentors who come through.

Though I do find that groups of soumates come and go often in groups. I'm sure that for some people there is something akin to a tribe which may last decades - you never know - maybe I too am yet to find my own as well... Or not - whatever shall be shall be.

Speaking of lions - I started painting one last week... After I pulled a card with a lion on it...Just a few days before realising the lions gate was coming up lol...

Look at that it's 1:44pm lol
Old 10-08-2018, 07:19 AM
Experiencer

Funny I am haunted by the number 1144.. Like all the time. Perhaps it means something..
Old 11-08-2018, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I love the response from Emerald and Fairy...Slightly different, but they resonate.

Years ago I went for a reading with this guy and he said to me that the more spiritual I get the less connections I will have. He also said that there will be a turnaround in the way that I understand what a friendship is.

He said new people will appear, yet as Emerald said maybe not a tribe so much as people that come into and go out of our lives.

I have started to see everyone that I connect with as someone necessary even if it is just for a minute, friendship has us talking about our feelings and sharing and spirit has been teaching me that less of this is better. Therefore maybe the connections have to reflect this too?

It's a tough one. I too, would love to have a close friendship in my life. As Fairy says someone to chat to about all the stuff I do and I enjoy. Yet, alas, there is not a soul right now ...
I do agree with that look on things, that everyone is on your path for a reason.
But I also have discovered that that still doesn't mean these people are your 'tribe'. Oftentimes you will be further in development than those people, meaning they want to / can learn something from you. Meaning it's not equal. In a way it is, teaching is also equal in a sense, but it still doesn't allow you to fully be you. If I am me, I will talk about things that is way beyond most ppl's wheelhouse. And then they also will feel overwhelmed and back off. It's too much for them, and mostly: they simply don't understand because they're not there yet where you are.
That doesn't make them any less, I'm not judging here. But it means you still cannot be totally open, you, and resonant with them.
And being human, I do need that resonance, that tribe who does understand without me having to explain. In that sense it's great to be with people who are a bit further in development even, not too much, just a tad. Then you can truly relax because no one will expect something of you. You don't have to be a teacher. You can just 'be'.

I bumped into this again the other day with a coach, an established one, close to being a self-made millionaire. And she didn't understand either, I got a very 3D answer that didn't help me at all. I don't hold that against her, but it does again prove how friggin' difficult it can be to find people who can understand you.
I was a hair-breadth away from phoning my ex, because he could understand. He doesn't have the experiences I have, yet he always got exactly what I meant and could capture it within a few sentences, sometimes in just the one word.
Bleep, did I miss him at that moment!! Maybe that's cos we are TFs, dunno. But boy, do I miss someone like that in my life!
Old 11-08-2018, 11:21 AM
Experiencer

Thank you FairyCrystal.. I believe you just answered a question I had. I found a website twenty minutes ago all about crystals and angel feather oracle. I was wondering whether I should take a chance and look into it. As it is being held in my town. I believe after your response it is something I should pursue further. So thank you.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Knower

I've been thinking lately that my folks may be in my primary soul group. My dad is deceased (2 yrs ago) & I think my parents were t.f.'s to each other (likely one of the 7 t.f.'s which resonates with me).. The reason I say this too, is I was always daddy's girl .. Then I moved to a place where a guy, my age, had a crush on me.. We have been in each other's path for numbers of years, he wanted to go with me, I didn't.. it was platonic.
The, "primary twelve," soul group, then the 144 in the larger soul group is what I believe to be meeting but it's like one part of the, "story," or coming together has to finish in the way it does, then another awareness, meeting of more souls in primary soul group/ larger soul group, occurs.
My parents were the type to have a mind of their own & together, they stayed married to each other, & raised us to think for ourselves, not be judgement, & to love at all times. They were NOT perfect people or parents necessarily but the ideal part was their ability to love.. they challenged each other too to continued growth. I feel this past I have helps to in my walk to challenge myself, to love, forgive, and believe in others & the higher good ..
There are like, "places," that I am at for times.. which consciously I am meeting some of my soul family, primary & larger group.
Right now... I feel I've grown a tremendous amount in consciously being awakened by one of my t.f.'s some years ago.. I think I know the men in my primary soul group & a few of the women (who are attached to the guys in the primary soul group).. My challenge lately is trying to maneuver in larger picture, as I think I am around right now, some in larger soul group.
BUT I feel a definite split of the 12 primary & it's like when one of them comes along, it takes my energy too to assist in their healing/ our healing (this is not one sided)..
The balancing for me is to keep my own self in middle of it (not always easy), to continue to work on my personal goals, self care & trying to stay in the larger picture (which to me is seeing, past/present/future>>> another term that would freak most therapists out>>> what it is God is wanting of me at any particular time. My prayer life is primary also, to keep Christ Centered!).
Old 12-08-2018, 01:12 AM
Experiencer

57tcjc.. I might need to look into these numbers further.
It certainly is an interesting idea.. I like the thought that my current twin isn't the only one.. Because otherwise it is gone forever. We are as stubborn as each other. So neither will talk to the other.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:05 AM
Knower

@Mysticrose37, I found a couple of sites that talk about twin rays, twin souls, twin flames & about how many it is broken down as to soul families.. Quite interesting.
I remember first reading about all this when I consciously met my first t.f., .. been over 10 yrs + now.. As I was learning about twin flames, I saw some of this other, & it was WAY too much for me to comprehend & No Way could I have dealt with believing there was more than him, then. Funny how this is humbling.. & seems when one goes away, for good.. then another comes along! I notice on this site they say near twin & twin flame.. I could probably pin point one I would say this as twin flame, there was one who didn't go away.. he died. He never rejected me, however by that point I was aware there were more than one, there are several (7 for me likely of t.f.'s) then my twin ray, twin soul, soul mates, etc.. Yet there seems this order into next lifetime.. as if as light bodies we can experience our true selves, it is just wonderful to think there is no more confusion & rejection as these can be even though powerful.
Too, the book by Peter Kreeft, on, "Is There Sex in Heaven." He actually is a theologian, & professor... He said his students would ask him this question often. A lot of his writing in online at his website so not necessary to go buy the book... I think he too believes that we as light bodies merge at a much higher, pure love, so it's not like this earth where there is just one.
I do think some soul mates will still stay together in heaven.. I just think there is a soul family.. and part of this lifetime is meeting them again in family, through friendships, work, etc.
Old 12-08-2018, 02:42 AM
Experiencer

57tcjc.. That does make me feel a lot better. As it just means I have a lot of amazing people to still meet. Thank you.
Old 12-08-2018, 05:39 AM
Suspended
Guide
mysticrose

Just be yourself, be okay with being yourself if every turn, Every moment. Any situation you find your soul tribe will fond ya,
Old 12-08-2018, 06:31 AM
Knower

@Mysticrose37, glad some of my sharing helps. As I say, when my awakening began there is no possible way that I was able to understand the larger picture as I now see. I feel more vulnerable in some ways now.. because it's like trying to hold so much yet it's also a letting go.
I agree with M.Tesla too, to try to live to fullest where you are.. I think it's like everything has to come together in God's Timing.
Another aspect of this for me at moment since I am consciously around some of my larger soul group, I believe, who also go to my church. It's sort of like seeing some into other lifetimes, theirs, mine, but to have that space (detached) enough to experience one's own reality & theirs, is healing for the larger soul family.
My first conscious t.f. awakening.. I kind of think he will not be directly near me, but perhaps near his other t.f. & I can visit him & vice versa..
I sense.. too it's the energy between the closest of souls (like the primary 12 soul group), & WHERE they we will be in heaven, our talents/gifts.. I sense I will be nearest to my twin ray & the t.f. who died a few years ago.. however the others will be accessible, it's just this simultaneous lifetimes of understanding, who we are to each other & the greater purpose as I say I think this is like God's Story, HIS CREATION, for HIMSELF. As we on this earth as is, 3 D we create & are born into families.. God Created His Family from beginning of time. I feel like in Heaven there are soul families, but doing things there, not necessarily right together either but expansive, beautiful, active & into Forever.
Yes, it's easier, for me to let go of having to keep this all together .. when it's obviously not supposed to be.
A close lady friend of mine who also died a few years ago, & I think she is a soul mate friend into forever.. She used to tell me, "when one door closes, another opens." I knew her well enough to see that is exactly how it had worked in her life. She just didn't worry about things because she knew God would open that door when one shut.
I am noticing also the locations are a big deal as to meeting my soul family.. I meet some where I live, some through my church, some family.. Maybe if we all were together now there is no way we could finish our earthly work, & prepare fully for ascension. When I focus on what I love it seems like I have one or more soul connections near enough to me to share in aspects of my life with them. Too, as all of us likely are aware, they really don't, "go away," our closest souls are always with us!