Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-08-2018, 10:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
As long as it is *real^^ly* truth. But that's the point about "Maya" i.e. illusions and constructs of reality. Constructs now are reality but they're not really real, they're in our mind and that's what it is about with "mental slavery". As long as we don't reach "OBJECTIVITY" we are not in a REAL BEING as creatures with a mind. Without mind we are then real animal BEINGS living in their REAL 3D world.
Ok that makes sense to me. Thank you. A lot of people have different definitions of the "Truth" for me for an example.... Truth is, my shoes are black. So really your looking for a lot more than just "truth" tell the universe exactly what you're looking for and you'll find it.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Then maybe an African man?
Otherwise you'll be with your fantasy forever. My "fantasy" is at least based on real "femme fatale" experience that I couldn't mentally grasp but now I'm doing better.
I don't know whether to indulge you here or not. LOL

There was only ever one...and when they made him, they broke the mould.

A Qi Gong master, a healer, and the son of a Balinese village Shaman...we sat naked just facing each other for months, with a lit candle between us... bringing the breath in synch...balancing chakras...opening the heart bridge connection through meditation....when the act finally occurred, there was no movement.

Spent 3 years as an apprentice and a lover...until he had to move to Jakarta to study further and I had to return to Australia for good.

I am not interested in "ordinary sex" or in having any human relationship, for that matter...I have bigger fish to fry.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:47 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I don't know whether to indulge you here or not. LOL

There was only ever one...and when they made him, they broke the mould.

A Qi Gong master, a healer, and the son of a Balinese village Shaman...we sat naked just facing each other for months, with a lit candle between us... bringing the breath in synch...balancing chakras...opening the heart bridge connection through meditation....when the act finally occurred, there was no movement.

Spent 3 years as an apprentice and a lover...until he had to move to Jakarta to study further and I had to return to Australia for good.

I am not interested in "ordinary sex" or in having any human relationship, for that matter...I have bigger fish to fry.

"Ordinary sex" is matter of definition. So maybe you're looking for "ordinary sex" as it's your definition. So do I and that's why I don't have sex since 10 years besides the rest was "mostly" experimenting. But sex is only part of the life. We cannot be all the time in "ecstasy". We have a mind that also has his pleasures and enthusiasms. So that's what "spiritual enlightenment" at this moment for me is about. Before there is (for me) obviously nothing REAL regarding sex.

Edit:
So in fact we have to "earn" it but not with money, but IMO through the realization of God and "painful" loss of ego. But in retrospective I have insight that the pain was necessary.
Old 13-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Master
Quote:
"Ordinary sex" is matter of definition. So maybe you're looking for "ordinary sex" as it's your definition. So do I and that's why I don't have sex since 10 years besides the rest was "mostly" experimenting. But sex is only part of the life. We cannot be all the time in "ecstasy". We have a mind that also has his pleasures and enthusiasms. So that's what "spiritual enlightenment" at this moment for me is about. Before there is (for me) obviously nothing REAL regarding sex.
Suffice to say, I am not looking for a man right now. LOL

To be brutally honest, my expectations are so high, only one is capable of filling my position.

Maybe I am being just a tad superficial...but he has to love me no matter what...never question my motives...has an awesome reason for disagreeing with anything I say, has Dark, boyish looks to die for...is a master of Tantra and the occult sciences...can dance up a storm...can play the kettle drum like nobody else can..is a die hard romantic...can show me glimpses of Infinity...can raise my Kundalini...

So far, that has not eventuated, so Lord Shiva will have to do until it does...and even after that...
Old 13-08-2018, 11:02 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Suffice to say, I am not looking for a man right now. LOL

To be brutally honest, my expectations are so high, only one is capable of filling my position.

Maybe I am being just a tad superficial...but he has to love me no matter what...never question my motives...has an awesome reason for disagreeing with anything I say, has Dark, boyish looks to die for...is a master of Tantra and the occult sciences...can dance up a storm...can play the kettle drum like nobody else can..is a die hard romantic...can show me glimpses of Infinity...can raise my Kundalini...

So far, that has not eventuated, so Lord Shiva will have to do until it does...and even after that...

I'm only looking for the "apocalypse" and then one will see...

Old 13-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Master
The "apocalypse" will happen if and when it does, so why worry about it?
Old 13-08-2018, 11:55 AM
Suspended
Quote:
The "apocalypse" will happen if and when it does, so why worry about it?

But who is worrying about it? I'm "worried" that the things might stay eternally^^ as they are.

Old 13-08-2018, 12:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Hot Air Balloon With Pretty Pictures An Graphics Are Irrelevant

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Anything will die without a host of some type. Except for the soul.thats what makes the soul special. I believe the soul recycles itself. Maybe total Truth can't be found in only 1 lifetime.

Except that, SoulG says he is immortal and I am not.

Maybe he thinks your are an immortal soul like him.

Who knows how he would make such determinism as he has no rational, logical common sense, much less any valid rational, logical common sense no evidence for any of claims in these regards.

A hot air balloon remains a hot air balloon irrespective of how many colorful pictures or graphics he wants to continuall place on his balloon.

They are just continual divergen distraction from the truth.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 13-08-2018, 12:03 PM
Master
In my existence, things are always eternally as they are anyway...but a little mass genocide every now and then is bound to shake things up...but speak with me again when I have returned from circling Jupiter...lol
Old 13-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Except that, SoulG says he is immortal and I am not.

Maybe he thinks your are an immortal soul like him.

Who knows how he would make such determinism as he has no rational, logical common sense, much less any valid rational, logical common sense no evidence for any of claims in these regards.

A hot air balloon remains a hot air balloon irrespective of how many colorful pictures or graphics he wants to continuall place on his balloon.

They are just continual divergen distraction from the truth.
this has nothing to do with the grudge you have with anyone. That's old news already.