Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-08-2018, 04:53 PM
Suspended
"Church of Satan"

But I'm not even ignorant about Satan.... LOL
At least I'm (also) a fan of Rob Zombie aka White Zombie...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y606RoSur8o

Edit:

More interesting^^ Zombie stuff:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSiLJQiOIVk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWB5JZRGl0U
Old 10-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Listening, this almost sounds like a lesson, lessons we must participate in. Many see lesson as that being the mind but the mind must participate and often I wonder if participation is the only way to learn. In the end will all be side by side without regard to man made differences before "God", what we do will be really interesting. "God" finally speaking up. If one can't do it now can one do it then. I think it's going to be very interesting! Do most people feel they are ready to advance btw. I know I am ready. How many times have I said this I wonder.
Hey there Lemex...
It's an experience. And you always have a choice.
That's why we come here IMO...to experience and to take choices.
To discover what is meaningful for us.

I think that no matter "where" or "when" you are, it is always hard:
1) to know who and what you are at centre
2) to stand for who and what you are

In times past, I don't know if I've ever been totally confident I was ready to face who I am. Like most everyone else, I knew only who I was at that moment, in that lifetime.

But perhaps now I feel I do know myself a bit better, because I've got my memories back So, I suppose I'm working on it

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 Truth Is Here and Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
There is only one religion that denies the existence of an immortal soul and that is the "Church of Satan". LOOOOOL

More irrelevant distraction from you inability to provide even the most simplist rational, logical common sense pathways for any or your specific claims of being an "immortal soul".

Divergent distractions is evidence of ego in fear of loss.

No biggie. This is common truth for all people at one or more times in their lives.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 10-08-2018, 05:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
It's an experience. And you always have a choice.
That's why we come here IMO...to experience and to take choices.
To discover what is meaningful for us.

Exactly. Interesting choice of the word "take". I read and saw the word "make" before I realized it was take. How does one take choices, reincarnation.
Old 10-08-2018, 06:16 PM
Master
Interesting what you said as well.
Interesting train of thought. I think yes, that is one way. Reincarnation.
Plus we can take them right now.

Just loads of options, hahahaha

It's implied that there is some level of cognizance or awareness in the decision.
Also, it's hoped that there is some necessary degree of freedom in the decision.
Neither of those may be fully true, and yet nonetheless we are responsible for our decisions taken.
By virtue of being self-aware.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-08-2018, 06:49 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
More irrelevant distraction from you inability to provide even the most simplist rational, logical common sense pathways for any or your specific claims of being an "immortal soul".

Divergent distractions is evidence of ego in fear of loss.

No biggie. This is common truth for all people at one or more times in their lives.

But why are you so preoccupied^^ and obsessed about MY losses?
Take care of yours. LOOOL
As long as it makes me feel Trololo, what should I be losing by adapting your "belief system" that is free^^ of conscience? There is where we went on different timelines, so time will tell for each of us.
I'm absolutely free from any fear and that makes me free to follow my best knowing and conscience, i.e. I'm also free to exist and die without sex and money. You will also die, so maybe you believe^^ that I'm missing something in this "life" - but I'm NOT, because I'm not interested in ILLUSIONS: ;-)

Edit:
To clarify the point "conscience" - that defines the concept of "intelligence". So intelligence without conscience is cleverness = EGO(centric). Intelligence with conscience is HOLISTIC i.e. objective = true.
And just because someone is not clever enough, it doesn't prove that he has a conscience. There is where the "sympathy for the devil" may come from and also my lack of pity. Empathy is nice, but pity is up to God.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Angel1 Truth Will Set You Free

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
But why are you so preoccupied^^ and obsessed about MY losses?

More divergent distraction of the truth Ive presented.

Your ego keeps you in denial of truths Ive presented.

You can neither loose or drop your ego ---same thing--.

Fear of ego loss is the only preoccupied obsession happening in this back-n-forth between you and I.

All else by you is just divergent distraction, and your ego will not allow you to acknowledge that truth either.

No biggie. We all have this issue at one time or many times.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 10-08-2018, 07:35 PM
Suspended
"free^^ of conscience"

Needles to mention that the leaders^^ of the "free" world a free of conscience, i.e. ruthless psychopaths, and "institutions" generally can be regarded as demons that are feeding those in symbiosis with it.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Starman. I really like the message of tolerance and acceptance put forth here by you, Moon, and others

Because ultimately that's one of the fundamental takeaways. We all deserve a space for our own opinions, mind, and our own experience of truth and path to centre.

It is an extensive, ongoing exercise in spiritual fortitude, in untold sheer strength, and in vast courage, in addition to that compassion you mention, which is equally a part of it As is the faith and grace that was mentioned.

Mostly, choosing equanimity and compassion IMO has to do with what part of your own humanity you want to align with (the wolf you want to feed)...in taking this choice each time, we may more readily grasp at least some of the hows, i.e., choices others have made and what part of their humanity they've aligned with...and perhaps even some of the whys. Even if we cannot or do not agree or resonate.

Peace & blessings
7L

Hi there 7luminaries.
What you shared is very beautiful and insightful. Compassion and tolerance puts us on the road towards a more sensitive acceptance of sensibilities that may be foreign to us. I value diversity and can do so without losing my own values.

In my spiritual experience, it is my mind that grabs hold of what others say, compare, and contrast, what is said with my own values. However, when I quiet my mind there is no grabbing. Words pass through me and I can speak from a place of inner silence.

In order to really listen and hear what a person may be saying, I find it helpful to be quiet inside. If I find a lot of noise going on within me and my mind is constantly talking to me in my internal dialogue, while someone else is talking to me, then I am apt to grapple with what they are saying.

Listening is the most important part of communication, and many will already have questions in their mind before a person has finished saying what they want to say. The words we use become more real for us then the things those words are supposed to represent.

Words are symbols that represent something else, but they are not the things themselves that they represent. There are words in the English language that can not be translated into other languages, because they may have no word for that. I found it interesting that the Roman numerical system does not have a symbol for “zero.” The feeling was why have a symbol that represents nothing.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 10-08-2018, 07:37 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
More divergent distraction of the truth Ive presented.

Your ego keeps you in denial of truths Ive presented.

You can neither loose or drop your ego ---same thing--.

Fear of ego loss is the only preoccupied obsession happening in this back-n-forth between you and I.

All else by you is just divergent distraction, and your ego will not allow you to acknowledge that truth either.

No biggie. We all have this issue at one time or many times.

You have presented no truth but your BELIEF and idiotic projections of yourself. The proof will come when we're dead and I'm very relaxed about that. So you keep your belief and I will keep mine and time will tell.

Edit
And you don't need to prove me that DEMONS exist, because I'm optimally informed about that.
So just because you have managed to realize yourself doesn't mean that you're realizing me.
And God is dead for you as you are for him, otherwise he'd revealed himself to you too...