Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-07-2018, 10:45 AM
Experiencer
Klu Klux Klan dream

Hi
I was looking for some help interpreting a dream I had last night.

I was with a group of friends in an unknown town. Some of these friends were from my teenage years and some were people I didn't recognize. We were in a pub drinking. I got into a disagreement with a couple of the locals who were two overly aggressive men. I remember being quite aggressive back to them.

Me and my friends left this pub and went to this house we were staying in. I remember none of the doors on the house could be locked. So the house was essentially 'wide open'. We looked outside of the window and there was a huge group of people walking along a street. Soon I realized that half of these people were dressed in the white Klu Klux Klan uniform. Next thing I remember all of my friends had tried to run away. I remember seeing one of my friends being chased by a guy who was so determined to catch him. But the guy chasing him tripped and fell.

The next thing I remember I ended up in some dark dirty underground toilet.
One of these Klu Klux Klan members came down for us. I was with one of my friends, I told him we would have to get this guy before he got us. I think I hit this guy with an object. I may have killed him. Thats all I remember.

Currently I have been working on a fear/anxiety pattern I have had for most of my life. I believe it is related to that. It was certainly quite an aggressive dream. Maybe I am going about things the wrong way?

Thanks
Old 18-07-2018, 12:40 PM
Super Moderator
The klu klux klan are the epitome of bigotry, racism and hatred. It sounds like you grew up a very open and trusting person and possibly sometime in your teens came across some bigotry, hatred or judgment, kids can be pretty cruel and mean. This situation or parttern of being bullied caused you to feel threatened. The klan doesn't just spread hatred but they also have hung people simply for being born a certain color. There is no valid reason for their hate but they are a threat. So it's possible this is where you being on guard and wary of others began and when you closed down a bit to protect yourself. When we feel threatened often, even if it isn't a real physical threat, we can feel like our life is in constant danger and we wind up in subconscious fight or flight. Often people who struggle with fear and anxiety are caught in this pattern. Seeing the klan in you dream is strong symbolism highlighting how threatened you feel in the world. But you are an adult now. You are much more capable of protecting yourself. So feeling bullied or attacked by others may or may not be the reason you feel constantly at threat in the world but something feel threatening to you. Could be others hatred and bigotry or could be your own towards yourself. When our judgmental side gets the upper hand there are other parts of us that can feel threatened. These conflicted aspects of us can play out in different characters in our dreams. But the dream is mainly trying to point out that your anxiety is rooted in a fear for your life so just try and contemplate on what feels like a threat to you. As you go about your day try to catch the times the anxiety creeps in and pay attention to the situation. You will get to the root of it.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Experiencer

Michelle has given already very good advice.

I just wanted to say regarding this:

Quote:
Currently I have been working on a fear/anxiety pattern I have had for most of my life. I believe it is related to that. It was certainly quite an aggressive dream. Maybe I am going about things the wrong way?

No I don't think you are going about it the wrong way, at least I don't think that's what the dream is trying to show. Dreams are often very emotional, exaggerated and dramatic to catch our attention. The strong imagery and emotion in this dream indicates urgency in my opinion.

I also just noted your signature Life is a war and every days a battle to me. Seems Michelle has hit the nail on the head ...