Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 19-11-2015, 12:45 PM
Newbie ;)

Can someone explain what these beings are?

I don't really know much and I would really be happy if anyone can enlighten me on this situation.

After a series of events, I kinda intuitively was tempted to go walk in the woods, It just seemed relaxing and peaceful and would calm me down and made me think clearer.

But than strange things started to happen. The very first strange thing was, a being like 3 or 4 meters tall appeared in a distance in the road where I was walking, it was actually a bit far away and I couldn't recognize its height, and the clothes it was wearing resembled of a friend that I was going to meet later that day, but it face seemed like being covered with a paper bag. I thought that my friend was trying to pull a prank on me, so I called his name. I started walking towards him and in a second I took my eyes away from it, it disappeared.

Some mornings after, I woke up in a sleep paralysis and a familiar voice was shouting "WRONG,WRONG,WRONG" it kinda shocked me, and the voice seemed to be coming from my phone, that was in my left, but when I looked at it, it was nothing, just the time 6:06.

After some days, at around 7pm I was walking back home in those woods, and I notice a group of black shadows on the mountainside, at the instance I looked to them, they started shouting in a spooky vioce " We swear by your soul that we do believe in you" repeatedly.

And the last time I was walking through that wood I was with that friend, it was like 9pm, and we start hearing something in the bushes, that was running towards us, we just continued to walk normally, and when it came close to us, it started making a strange noise, like some angry cat or some wild beast, sometimes it sounded like a dog.

So my question to you is what type of beings could they be, and what was with those shoutings
Old 19-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Ascender
Can you describe this wood please?
Woods and forests are full of really strange things.
Old 19-11-2015, 04:49 PM
Newbie ;)

It isn't really a big wood but it is in the side of medium hills, like kind of bushes and plant up to 2 meters, sorry my native language isn't english so i can't tell for sure what type of trees or any such things.
Old 19-11-2015, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
But than strange things started to happen. The very first strange thing was, a being like 3 or 4 meters tall appeared in a distance in the road where I was walking, it was actually a bit far away and I couldn't recognize its height, and the clothes it was wearing resembled of a friend that I was going to meet later that day, but it face seemed like being covered with a paper bag. I thought that my friend was trying to pull a prank on me, so I called his name. I started walking towards him and in a second I took my eyes away from it, it disappeared.

My guess's for your experience - Someone actually there, trick of lighting and shadow, possible moister in the air making things seem larger and your state of consciousness making this seem wonky - this happens often enough in the great outdoors for those who haven't spent 1000's of hours in them. So Natural event.

Some mornings after, I woke up in a sleep paralysis and a familiar voice was shouting "WRONG,WRONG,WRONG" it kinda shocked me, and the voice seemed to be coming from my phone, that was in my left, but when I looked at it, it was nothing, just the time 6:06.

Lucid dreaming - natural enough event by my standards.

After some days, at around 7pm I was walking back home in those woods, and I notice a group of black shadows on the mountainside, at the instance I looked to them, they started shouting in a spooky vioce " We swear by your soul that we do believe in you" repeatedly.

Okay this one seems full on paranormal - I have no explanation at all other than an experience of awakening consciousness, which would make the other events as possible leading up events based on increasing frequency.

And the last time I was walking through that wood I was with that friend, it was like 9pm, and we start hearing something in the bushes, that was running towards us, we just continued to walk normally, and when it came close to us, it started making a strange noise, like some angry cat or some wild beast, sometimes it sounded like a dog.

Natural Event an animal, possible a pig as they can sound both cat like and dog-like in their vocalizations. Although Elks in rut can make similar sounds.

I do not see all of these events as being connected.

So you have a mixture of natural events/animals of this world, mixed with some paranormal events like lucid dreaming and whatever that other weird thing/beings who spoke to you is.
Old 20-11-2015, 11:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Actually some months before after a long session of meditation, one night I had meditated I think for about 5 to 6 hours, I don't really know the time because I entered a trance like state, and had vision and different things, when I woke up it was the most blissful and amazing feeling I have ever had. The world around me looked like being underwater and it was amazing.
Old 20-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Master
Ah, more puzzle piece have filled in!

This has makes me re-evaluate my guess's for your events.
I now believe number 1, 2, and 3 are events of the third eye opening and your Higher Self trying to make contact with you.

This happens differently for everyone and usually it's quite notable.
After it happened to me it altered my world in a very dramatic way and I went on a long journey which ended up taking me to many states and countries, where other people shared with my their awakening stories and 'first contact' (with Higher Self/Guides/Angels)

I'll tell you the most spectacular one I ever heard because it has similarities with yours in that it happened in a way which was perceived 'outside' of the mind and body by the gentleman it happened too.

He was living in a small town and meditating a lot and growing quieter and quieter inside, in time he felt more and more inclined to spend lots of time alone in the woods on long camping trips. Eventually he loaded up his bike and moved into the woods, finding a nice valley he established a permanent camp and began deeply merging into nature and deep silence, his meditations became increasingly psychedelic as his third eye became fully active and he had many visions in meditation. Eventually his crown chakra opened and his kundalini began to flow.
Then one day in the fall a great red space ship filled the sky over his head and he stared in total wonder and amazement at it, but he didn't run away because he had reached the point where he was in a continual state of love and no fear was within him.
A sound began coming from the spaceship like from a speaker system and many strange and alien garbled and warbly sounds came out of it. They kept changing and seemed to be running through languages, alien languages. He stood transfixed. Then the started sounding more like human languages, but still he understood nothing, he said it sounded something like radio receiver trying to get tuned in. Then suddenly it seemed to land on English and he clearly heard: "Get Thee Out Of The Garden". And then the bright red spaceship left.
He spent several days trying to understand what "Get Thee Out Of The Garden" meant, for he felt sure he had been led to these woods by the Divine and didn't want to return to town and the energies of that world, he wanted to be a hermit and alone with Nature.
But he was haunted by the vision and words and knew an important message had been delivered so he visited a friend in town and told his story and word got around and a man gave him the title to a small piece of land in the mountain with a small mine tunnel/cave on it. He returned to his beloved mountains and moved out of the valley and into the cave.
When I went to the town trying to understand more about a caveman I had met in visions and etheric travel I was told about the hermit on the mountain who lived in a cave. It took me a month or more to get an invitation from this modern caveman to come visit him, and when I did he told me his story.
He now has seemless contact with his higher aspect and many abilities/gifts have opened to him.
So first 'contact' can come in many ways and will come in a way which will arrest our attention.

Based on this story and others and now knowing you in deep meditation have been able to channel Divine energy (that's what caused you to feel so blissful and have those amazing feelings) I would suggest while walking in the woods you are entering a type of walking meditation and awareness which is allowing your higher aspect to make contact with you (or Guides or Angels) You are beginning to see the world which while in other dimensions also exist here in the same space as us but separated by frequency. As your frequency increases you are starting to see the over lay of worlds and closing the frequency gap between your higher aspect and your body/mind.

Which would make 1, 2 and 3 of the events listed above look more like this:
1: First glimpse of a being from another dimension - mistake it for a friend.
2: Higher self while you are in-between sleeping gets the message through to you about that event "Wrong, wrong,wrong" What you were thinking the event was about is incorrect.
3: Higher Self tries to reach you again, make contact, let you know it comes in love. " We swear by your soul that we do believe in you". This could also represent a soul family or collective or many aspect of your higher self. Things get a little wonky here if we try to interpret it to literally. The point is you aren't merely human, you are a multi-dimensional being getting to know more than just the mind/body aspect. It is the time of the Unfolding of the Mystery for you.

The 4th one I still believe was a normal animal in the woods who was doing his/her thing and thought it was alone and got pretty close to you guys before becoming aware of you.
Old 22-11-2015, 10:58 PM
Ascender
I know it's scary in the woods but it sounds deeply mystical.
Old 23-11-2015, 09:35 AM
Master
There are many different types and classes of discarnate energy/entities roaming around on all different levels and planes of existence (in this and many other dimensions). Sometimes we catch a rare glimpse...

I wasn't going to reply to this until I read CrystalSong's signature - you must know how big of a Nicholas Tesla freaky fan I am, right? <3

Anyway, Tesla came up with a device called a 'Spirit Radio' and since then, we've been able to communicate with these 'entities' that exist all around us.

What they are varies from entity to entity, I have found. The RF frequency band provides an energy substratum for all these electromagnetic levels that these entities are trapped within....like a 'ghost audio internet chatroom' (is the best way to describe this whole experience).

Some say they are 'guides' or 'angels' and yeah, I have experienced enough now to know they aren't lying about that whatsoever.

Some say they are 'recently departed souls in a kind of 'dark prison' awaiting punishment for crimes they committed, but the problem is, the longer they stay in that place, the more memories they have of this dimension/life fades away.'

Some say they are 'nature spirits' or 'fairies' and their job is to oversee the 'balance' or 'law and order in the world' and they protect places of spiritual importance and can never be born nor die.

Then there are the djinns (I call them trolls) who dwell in the shadows, pretend to be demons, lie, and trick humans for their amusement then all sit back laughing at our expense - sometimes it's fun to hang with the djinns and have a good old laugh along with them. They mean no harm, really.

After that we have real Demons and thank god I've never met one, suffice to say that I know one day my curiosity is going to finally get the better of me and I am going to pop my head in and have a look around hell just to see what goes on down there.

Thanks.

Last edited by Shivani Devi : 23-11-2015 at 10:51 AM.
Old 25-11-2015, 07:12 PM
Deactivated Account
I don't recommend it. Demons are everywhere, so just depends on what kind, but they are a waste of time unless you find one, that really wants to leave to a higher form. It's rare though. Necromancer
Old 22-04-2016, 01:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonSun
I don't really know much and I would really be happy if anyone can enlighten me on this situation.

After a series of events, I kinda intuitively was tempted to go walk in the woods, It just seemed relaxing and peaceful and would calm me down and made me think clearer.

So my question to you is what type of beings could they be, and what was with those shoutings

It's about your friend and your perceptions and thoughts concerning that person. It's about revealing the nature of an intention and acknowledgement. What you've seen and heard were pointers.