Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Seeker

What I want in a women:
Intelligent
Good looking
Same Political beliefs(communism)
Compassionate
Mentally stable.
Has similar interests.
Old 14-02-2014, 02:51 PM
Master
Affectionate, kind, gentle, sensitive
Intelligent, thoughtful, artistic
Honest, open, sincere
Funny, playful, silly
Sexy, slim, curvy

Not that I've given it much thought, obviously Good tip to think of them as qualities you attract rather than want or need, I'll have to remember that.
Old 14-02-2014, 07:24 PM
Master

Definitely kind

Funny, and able to connect with my somewhat zany wit

Someone who is committed to me and so we have shared goals

Someone who makes my heart beat fast

Someone I love to be with

Great kisser too!
Old 15-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Master

You attract what you are. So if you want or need a guy/man who is stable, emotionally available, spiritual, warmhearted etc BE that kind of person.
A true woman always attracts a real man. I guess we all have had bad relationships and we cannot understand why we are exactly attracting this kind of people who cause us trouble and pain, but its all preparing us for something better. You can learn from your experiences.
It is never only a man´s fault that the relationship did not work out. When a woman do not know who to be a real woman, then there will be no good relationship. You get what you give! For example if a woman honours herself she never commits to a guy who treats her badly. Its all about self-worth, self-love.
A real woman should want a masculine man who suits for her (feminine woman) And I want to mention here, that the masculine or feminine its not about the way we dress or talk, it comes from much deeper.
Old 15-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
You attract what you are. So if you want or need a guy/man who is stable, emotionally available, spiritual, warmhearted etc BE that kind of person.
A true woman always attracts a real man. I guess we all have had bad relationships and we cannot understand why we are exactly attracting this kind of people who cause us trouble and pain, but its all preparing us for something better. You can learn from your experiences.
It is never only a man´s fault that the relationship did not work out. When a woman do not know who to be a real woman, then there will be no good relationship. You get what you give! For example if a woman honours herself she never commits to a guy who treats her badly. Its all about self-worth, self-love.
A real woman should want a masculine man who suits for her (feminine woman) And I want to mention here, that the masculine or feminine its not about the way we dress or talk, it comes from much deeper.

No, you do not attract what you are. This is blaming a victim.
I have seen so many kind, caring, beautiful, and smart nurses being married to absolute losers who are irresponsible, alcoholics, or unstable in so many ways.

Subconsciously, both men and women often attract what they think that they need based on their early childhood experience with their primary caretakers (basically their parents).

If a woman's father was either abusive or emotionally unavailable, she will find a man with a similar dysfunctional quality as her father in order to workout the relationship. Basically, she will tried to make him to love her the way that she wished how her father could've loved her.
In reality, her man is not her father and he has different issues of his own. So, he can not meet her expectation and the end result is tragic.

Superficially and most commonly, we attract people based on our current life/personal priorities.
If your current priorities are financial security and other people's approvals, you will attract a guy who will be good looking, well educated, from a good family, and financially secured.
And you will overlook his other inner qualities, like emotional connection and compatibilities.

Many men also put great emphasis on physical beauty and sexuality in women. They often do not consider the importance of her other inner qualities and other important compatibilities. And they never form a real connection with their women.

Sometimes, it is just a fate to meet and to be with that particular person. It just happens. There is a lesson or agreement involved in this kind of unions.
One year before I even met my ex husband, I dreamt of his arrival and it was clear that we were married in the dream. I did not know who he was and I forgot about the dream. After we had been married for a while, I remember the dream that I had about him. Even in my dream, his emotional state was predicted.
Old 15-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Search4Better

Accepts my ridiculous antics

Joins in on those ridiculous antics

Tells me later why I may have gone too far

Never takes themselves too seriously

Open to new thoughts and ideas

Worldly

Interested in growth together

Oh, and super hot in my eyes!
Old 28-02-2014, 05:38 AM
LavenderStream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
No, you do not attract what you are. This is blaming a victim.
I have seen so many kind, caring, beautiful, and smart nurses being married to absolute losers who are irresponsible, alcoholics, or unstable in so many ways.

Subconsciously, both men and women often attract what they think that they need based on their early childhood experience with their primary caretakers (basically their parents).

If a woman's father was either abusive or emotionally unavailable, she will find a man with a similar dysfunctional quality as her father in order to workout the relationship. Basically, she will tried to make him to love her the way that she wished how her father could've loved her.
In reality, her man is not her father and he has different issues of his own. So, he can not meet her expectation and the end result is tragic.

Superficially and most commonly, we attract people based on our current life/personal priorities.
If your current priorities are financial security and other people's approvals, you will attract a guy who will be good looking, well educated, from a good family, and financially secured.
And you will overlook his other inner qualities, like emotional connection and compatibilities.

Many men also put great emphasis on physical beauty and sexuality in women. They often do not consider the importance of her other inner qualities and other important compatibilities. And they never form a real connection with their women.

Sometimes, it is just a fate to meet and to be with that particular person. It just happens. There is a lesson or agreement involved in this kind of unions.
One year before I even met my ex husband, I dreamt of his arrival and it was clear that we were married in the dream. I did not know who he was and I forgot about the dream. After we had been married for a while, I remember the dream that I had about him. Even in my dream, his emotional state was predicted.

Man so true. My real father...I don't remember him. And I of course was surrounding myself with manipulative and unkind young men. I now have a healthier view of men so I am welcoming more positive and motivated young men into my life.
Old 28-03-2014, 06:31 PM
Nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nada
Stability - emotional, neurological, psychological.
Smart with natural curiosity for all things in life
Intuitive with ability for empathy
Open and honest
Secure and self assured
Balanced
Spiritual
Sense of humor and ability to laugh at himself
Responsible and reliable
Easy going and wise
Positive
Happy and Love life
Loving
Chemistry
Sensuality and romantic
Healthy and health conscious
Compatibility
Diplomatic
Compassionate
Great communicator and listener
Connection

BTW, good kisser.
Actually, let's make that a GREAT kisser.

Most of all, he has to adore me and do whatever I ask.

Hmm... I just know that I am forgetting something.... what did I learn from a failed marriage and relationships...Let me think..... Hmmmmm..

Ok, I learned something since I posted this reply so I need to add more to my list.

Shared value system (this is a big one)
Ethical
Shared views of life in general
Shared views of marriage/partnership
Generous and kind
Altruistic (Very important based on my own experience)
Old 28-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Definitely kind

Funny, and able to connect with my somewhat zany wit

Someone who is committed to me and so we have shared goals

Someone who makes my heart beat fast

Someone I love to be with

Great kisser too!

I too have learnt Nada. A guy with a pulse. Not much to ask eh/
Old 28-03-2014, 06:46 PM
Master
I don't want anything from a woman but if and when another charming female makes her way into the area I am in I would hope that I can be what she wants to a degree that it's already what I am.

That we might be more together than what we might add up to apart and that that is something the world enjoys having around.