Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-02-2013, 09:03 PM
Likes2Read

What version of iPhone are you using, and what version of iOS are you running? If you update to the most current version of iTunes, you will also be able to update to the most current version of iOS, 6.1, which will allow you to run current versions of apps again. IIRC, iPhones of models 3GS and newer are able to run the current version of iOS.

Even better news: once you update to this version of iOS, you won't have to plug the phone into the computer to update iOS anymore. It can be done over the air, as long as the phone is plugged into a power source. MUCH easier. (If you have questions, let me know in a PM. I'm a nerd, I used to do tech support, and I've done the updates myself, so I should be able to work with you.)

Oh, and I found a piano tuning app that allowed me to see what the Cleanse tone pitch is. It's C5. Here is a table to show which C pitch that is. http://piano.about.com/od/lessons/ss...-systems_2.htm
Old 17-02-2013, 09:18 PM
mom

Good to know. I will have to figure that out i never knew you could do that. Thanks for the info!
Old 17-02-2013, 10:05 PM
Likes2Read

Aha. one more note about that Cleanse tone. Additional researching has helped me track down that this tone is 528 Hz. I googled THAT and discovered that it is a tone that is specifically associated with healing and lightwork.

The Fluorite cabochons I posted about yesterday really, REALLY like that tone. They feel almost as though there's an electric current running through them when I hold them while playing it. Fascinating.
Old 18-02-2013, 11:24 PM
goldendragon

Likes2read, I found a lovely Zenergy Chime today at Amazon.com for $9.66, I need to see if there is anything my husband wants before I can finish my order. We just never seem to be able to pass up the free shipping on eligible items.
Old 20-02-2013, 06:27 AM
Likes2Read

Nice! That's a good price. I was on their site, too. I saw that there was a reasonably priced used Zenergy Chakra chime and a 528 Hz tuning fork. I wanted to be sure and have the ability to play the requisite tones without resorting to electronic equipment, if necessary. I figure with the iPhone, iPad (for which I found another app, iFrequencies), and the physical chimes, I should be good to go.

I also found a freebie app that produces various Solfeggio tones... that's something I'm only just barely learning about, but basically it's another way to impart healing energies via sound. And since it was free, I figured the price was exactly right. So now I can read up on Solfeggio tones AND listen to them.
Old 20-02-2013, 06:35 AM
Likes2Read

Oh, and BTW. I cleansed my new car (yay) with the 528 Hz tone on Monday.

Normal, sane people test the bluetooth feature on their car by playing music on their cell phone. However, I haven't been accused of being normal or sane in quite a while. So, what did *I* do to test the bluetooth? I did play a tune or two to make sure that it worked. Then I ran the app with the cleansing tone in it, and played 528 Hz for five minutes on my car stereo via bluetooth. So now the car is bright and shiny energetically.
Old 20-02-2013, 06:11 PM
Likes2Read

The Zenergy Chakra Chime arrived this morning. It has one tone for each of the 7 Chakras. It's made in the same style as my A 440 chime. It comes with one semiprecious gemstone to correspond to each chakra. It has Hematite, Tiger's Eye, Yellow Jade, Rose Quartz, Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, and Amethyst. There's a little round hollow in the wood above each chime where you can insert the corresponding gemstone.

I have seen numerous websites that state the tones for the Chakras are, from Root through Crown, C-D-E-F-G-A-B. However, that is a Western Hemisphere system. The original list of tones, in the book I read long ago (and was published in the 1980s or 90s, gave an entirely different list. That makes sense, since other cultures use different musical scales and tones, and Chakras certainly are not an idea that originated in the West.

Anyway, here are the specs of the chimes. I want to post the actual website where I'm getting this info from, but it's got an item for sale on the page, and I know we can't post sales links here.
---
Table of Frequencies and Stones

Chakra, Frequency, Stone
Muladhara, Base, G -16¢/3107 Hz Hematite

Svadhisthana, Sacral, Ab +32¢/3367 Hz Tiger's Eye

Manipura, Solar Plexus. B +38¢/2020 Hz Yellow Jade

Anahata, Heart Chakra, C# -31¢/2178 Hz Rose Quartz

Vishuddha, Throat, C# +33¢/2260 Hz Turquoise

(Likes2Read's comment: these last two pitches are slightly different from one another, but they both fall into the C# range. I don't think this effect can be duplicated on, say, a piano, whc will only give ONE tone for C#)

Ajna, Third Eye, A +10¢/3540 Hz Lapis

Sahasrara, Crown, F -26¢/2753 Hz Amethyst

Frequencies are noted in common musical scale note, intervals in Cents, and Hertz.

Listen to the Chimes here, moving from Root up to Crown:
http://www.sagemeditation.com/images...CC7Z_sound.mp3

Last edited by Likes2Read : 20-02-2013 at 09:35 PM.
Old 20-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Likes2Read

Well, I've done it. I have infused every single thing in my studio with the above-mentioned sound energies. The jewelry I've already made. My supply of gemstones. My wire. My tools. My desk. The lights and light box I use for photography. My jewelry stands. If it's in the room, it's been energized.

The room is just wall-to-wall clean energies now. It makes for a great environment to sit in and be creative.
Old 21-02-2013, 05:21 AM
Likes2Read

Here's a video with the same tones as the Chakra Pro app -- PLUS a tone for the Soul Star, the Chakra above the Crown Chakra. The app hasn't got that tone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82HgUxOP8NY
Old 23-02-2013, 09:15 AM
Master

thanks for all these posts!
i know a healer who uses the Tibetan bell/gong.It comes with a stick.I have a tiny one like that. It works on chakras and crystals for cleansing with sound.I have never really tried it for this purpose before,I will now!