Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 26-11-2017, 05:32 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Theo; Yes my friend, all that IS true of course - to a certain extent it applies, but mostly it is indeed premature, irrelevant as yet.. Christ DID know He would need to die - and yes, HE probably knew He would be crucified specifically...BUT - NOBODY ELSE DID !!!

Christ ONLY reveals to the disciples His impending demise, at that event termed the "last supper" - there in your buible version, He tells them one will "hand him over" and indeed immediately after, this does happen... In Judas own gospel its a little different, in that Christ practically ASKS Judas to do it, says it MUST be done and tells Judas he is ready to see this through..Judas had a VISION here about this event and asks Christ to explain it - and at the same time the other eleven disciples ALL share a vision about a future and exceedingly corrupt RELIGION - Christ explains first Judas vision, tells him that He Christ must die and that Judas is the one to make it happen...Likewise He explains the shared vision to the other disciples, and He is exceedingly angry, disappointed in them all - tells them this future corrupt church is THEIR LEGACY as they fail to understand - and of course this future corrupt religion is that famous ROMAN catholic church that was manufactured for political agenda and your bible manufactured to ensure a stable foundation for this deception...

ALL THAT THE CHURCH IS INFAMOUS FOR, all its scandal, corruption, can be found FULLY DOCUMENETD in the gospel of Judas, a premonition and shared disciple vision that came true 100% - EVERYTHING from its religious wars, murders, paedophilia, profiteering, powermongering - ALL that the religion is infamous for, all its future corruption given in accurate detail here. religious corruption EXPOSED before it even happens - WARNING given clear and precise in the gospel of Judas that we can read now, look at the history of this religion, and see 100% correlation - exactly as if they looked into a magic ball and saw the future 100% accurate !!! Christ is DISGUSTED by the religion that will bare His name, tells them that at the last day, when He returns, this institute will "be put to great shame"....HIS words Folks - not mine - read it for your self in Judas original testimony...

So Theo - I ask you to THINK about it -the REAL WORLD SITUATION -there is Christ addressing a huge crowd...You are correct - the crowd KNOWS and understand crucifiction - BUT - at this point Yeshua is NOT an "enemy of the state" is He..?...This crowd have NO REASON to presume that He will be crucified at all - do they..??... no, the crss syol is yet irrelevant here....

So - imagine - He addresses the crowd, says "pick up the cross follow me" - the crowd would be confused - one or two would link the crucifiction cross and would for sure shout out "ARE YOU GOING TO BE CRUCIFIED THEN??" or some such - as this crowd would need this statement explaining, obviously so....The way you present it here, its like Yeshua just PREDICTED HIS OWN CRUCIFICTION and told the crowd that was what would happen...Of course, this would bring up all manner of questions, arguments and disbelief and what not (just look here on the forum when any such claim is made) - but NOTHING is mentioned at all - no repurcussions - like He just predicts His own death by crucifiction, tells them all they must follow Him INTO death, yet NOBODY even raises an eyebrow to question this..?...

Theo - keep it REAL mate - we know it NEVER happened that way - make such a statement with such far reaching repurcussions and it will ALWAYS be questioned severely - that is human nature my friend, and that is how that crowd would react here in the real world !!

The cross statement - the symbology of it - is wholly premature and wholly irrelevant before His murder...IF He had predicted His death in that public manner as you suggest then for sure it would have caused an uproar - dont forget His enemies are constantly trying to ensnare Him and debunk Him and publically confront Him (as we see, He and I truly are in the same club for indeed we deliver the same truth) - do you think then IF He had indeed predicted in public that He would be crucified, do you honestly think His enemies would still go ahead and do that..??...Of course not - if He predicts His death that way, and then they kill Him that way after all, this would show the people He was legitimate, and that is the last thing His enemies want, isn't it..?..

Keep it real my friend - never forget the context as all this is unfolding here in the real world... If He had predicted His own crucifiction in public as you suggest, then for sure He would NEVER have been crucified at all - to do so just gives Him even more credability, makes Him seem even more genuine and bona fide and verifies the very truth His enemies are trying to supress and silence - doesn't it..??..

EDIT; We still need to address the other issue - how can He tell this crowd to follow GOSPEL teaching, when no such gospels exist for them to follow yet..?...again, such a statement given to that crowd would only lead to confusion, and would of coure be addressed by Christ in explanation, as all else is.. Like He would HAVE to tell them, yer follow this book , but my padwans haven't even written it yet, but wait and it will be available to your great great great grandchildren some 400 years after...lol....Keep it REAL Folks...

The ONLY way that passage can contain a reference to FUTURE events that the crowd can grasp and understand, is indeed if this passage is written AFTER those events have already happened..!! The AUTHOR of the passage knows of the cross symbology and knows of the gospels, obviously, as the author is actually WRITING the gospel that will be attributed to Mark - but rest assured, that author writing in the bible is NOT MARK himself, and indeed NONE of those gospels are the disciples writing !!! As further proof I will just show you now the END of this gospel , where we see clear admission that is it NOT MARK WRITING...

Look - Ive said it before - please stop ignoring it - it is crucial evidence - it says clearly and precisely - that the Lord spoke to THEM - the Lord did NOT speak to the AUTHOR, the author was not present with THEM others...if the author was present, then he would say the Lord spoke to US !!!

The author continues and says that THEY then went off to preach as instructed...The AUTHOR did NOT go off to preach with them, as the author is NOT a member of this group of disciples at all.. THEY went off... If he was a disciple with them - if it was actually MARK writing as it claims - then it would HAVE to say WE went off as instructed... The author at no place tries to make out that he is a disciple - he states very clearly, repeatedly that he is NOT a disciple and all that he relays has happened to SOMEONE ELSE and the author himself was NOT PRESENT at these events !!!!

ALL THE CANON GOSPELS ARE THE SAME FOLKS !!!! NONE of them are written by the disciples directly, and each end verse (and beginning sometimes) shows this as undeniable logical fact...The new testament gospels are fraud and deception and as such cannot be trusted to give you this Divine truth you seek...

Do you mean Jesus Christ or Yeshua is all fake or nobody? Then why my Christ comes to me is on cross but your CHRIST is only in your astral playground. He's coming to me from outside but your CHRIST is from your dream like venture. Hahaha!!!! Writing so many but wasting your effect and time only.
Old 26-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Experiencer

ab origine Jesus Christ is real-He died on the cross for all sin so that believers would not perish but have everlasting life in him.

why do you insist on not accepting this truth? why do you insist on speaking in a Christian forum that holds this belief? its not too late for you-repent be baptisized, and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior
Old 26-11-2017, 07:21 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P; Yes I hear You - except - it was YESHUA the man who was also Christ, my Father made flesh and blood and walked among us.. jesus is an invention by a religion that wishes to hold you subservient...

Yeshua the Christ DID die on that cross - to show us "sin" and how to overcome it...But look - you do not even know what sin is in truth, your religion never tells you squat about it, just insists you ARE a sinner and that its bad and tells you only THEY can "save" you as only THEY can lead you to Christ...COMPLETE BOGUS NONESENSE that they use to TRAP you with...

I KNOW WHAT SIN IS, in truth and actuality - it is NOT what your religion has had you believe - it is an ERROR OF JUDGEMENT made by an IGNORANT DIVIDED BROKEN MIND, and that is ALL it is !!! No eternal punishment involved - we do all this to OURSELVES !!! And just as I said elsewhere just now, we SAVE OUR SELF too - when and if we understand and chose to follow Christ...

Its not a case of "believing" that saves you dear one - it is a case of UNDERSTANDING that will lift you free !!!

That is why Christ told you the first place to look is INSIDE YOUR OWN MIND - to see who and what you ACTUALLY ARE...You do not get His truth from books and men... First you must understand your own Self FULLY then and only then can you even approach His truth - ALL THIS is DELUSION He said -the world of man -FULLY FICTITIOUS - put it all away FIRST He said - step away form it...

You though, and many here are immersed in the religion and THAT is your foundation - it is the WRONG FOUNDATION - even though your religion bares His name, it is NOT HIS TRUTH and NEVER WAS !!! THAT is why I post here - to set the record straight on His behalf, just as He bids...

Why wont I accept your bible truth..?...Simple - because Christ speaks directly as I say - Mind to Mind - spirit to spirit - He says simply two commands - tell NO LIES (your religion is full of deceit) - and do not do things you loathe, just to be accepted by those who reject your truth ...Don't lie about His truth, don't compromise His truth - your religion does both blatantly - have no part of that Pharisee religion He clearly warned, repeatedly, that god is not Our Father - for this truth they even murdered Him - your religion is an ENEMY to Christ dear one - they have fully duped you, do NOT want you to have His truth - yet here you are, embracing their religion fully despite the warnings form Christ and even trying to get me to do the same... No thanks - I trust HIM -you trust MAN !!
Old 26-11-2017, 07:49 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

White P; Yes I hear You - except - it was YESHUA the man who was also Christ, my Father made flesh and blood and walked among us.. jesus is an invention by a religion that wishes to hold you subservient...

Yeshua the Christ DID die on that cross - to show us "sin" and how to overcome it...But look - you do not even know what sin is in truth, your religion never tells you squat about it, just insists you ARE a sinner and that its bad and tells you only THEY can "save" you as only THEY can lead you to Christ...COMPLETE BOGUS NONESENSE that they use to TRAP you with...

I KNOW WHAT SIN IS, in truth and actuality - it is NOT what your religion has had you believe - it is an ERROR OF JUDGEMENT made by an IGNORANT DIVIDED BROKEN MIND, and that is ALL it is !!! No eternal punishment involved - we do all this to OURSELVES !!! And just as I said elsewhere just now, we SAVE OUR SELF too - when and if we understand and chose to follow Christ...

Its not a case of "believing" that saves you dear one - it is a case of UNDERSTANDING that will lift you free !!!

That is why Christ told you the first place to look is INSIDE YOUR OWN MIND - to see who and what you ACTUALLY ARE...You do not get His truth from books and men... First you must understand your own Self FULLY then and only then can you even approach His truth - ALL THIS is DELUSION He said -the world of man -FULLY FICTITIOUS - put it all away FIRST He said - step away form it...

You though, and many here are immersed in the religion and THAT is your foundation - it is the WRONG FOUNDATION - even though your religion bares His name, it is NOT HIS TRUTH and NEVER WAS !!! THAT is why I post here - to set the record straight on His behalf, just as He bids...

Why wont I accept your bible truth..?...Simple - because Christ speaks directly as I say - Mind to Mind - spirit to spirit - He says simply two commands - tell NO LIES (your religion is full of deceit) - and do not do things you loathe, just to be accepted by those who reject your truth ...Don't lie about His truth, don't compromise His truth - your religion does both blatantly - have no part of that Pharisee religion He clearly warned, repeatedly, that god is not Our Father - for this truth they even murdered Him - your religion is an ENEMY to Christ dear one - they have fully duped you, do NOT want you to have His truth - yet here you are, embracing their religion fully despite the warnings form Christ and even trying to get me to do the same... No thanks - I trust HIM -you trust MAN !!

You see the world too simple and you treat the God's intelligence as kid play? This person is intoxicated in his dreamland. Never wake up to the real world. That's you never go to see in the universe and heaven or punishment in universe-light by universe-light Goddesses or universe-light Gods. I ask the sinners there myself and... Hahaha!!! Just dream about it....
Old 26-11-2017, 08:37 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Quote:
You see the world too simple and you treat the God's intelligence as kid play? This person is intoxicated in his dreamland. Never wake up to the real world

lol - am I to be your magic mirror..??...lol....
Old 26-11-2017, 09:26 PM
Experiencer

ab you pull things out of thin air and you are attempting to deceive people-please stop-no one can have a debate with you when you want to debate things that come from your mond-you are deceiving yourself
Old 26-11-2017, 10:30 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P; What are you even on about there..?..out of thin air -really..??...lol...

How many times have I told you EVERYTHING I say that CHRIST said CAN BE FOUND IN THE ORIGINAL GOSPELS..??...How many links have I already given to you..?...Did you even look at ANY of them..?...

No - obviously not - closed minded as I observed earlier.....Well, its real simple - google is your friend - search for SECRET JOHN GOSPEL - good a place as any to start - I mean, I already did Thomas for you, yes..?...But hey, if you don't trust me, then go look for yourself - gospel Thomas, goggle has it....Hmm - next, go for MARY MAGDELANE - or SECRET JAMES - APOCRYPHON OF PETER - or better yet - just blanket search GNOSTIC TEXT, as they have become known as, and pick whatever takes your fancy....

I ABSOLUTELY ASSURE YOU 100% - EVERYTHING I say, that I attribute to Christ saying - CAN be found in one or more gosples of that ORIGINAL scripture....I dear one, listen to Christ - I tell NO LIES HERE, nor do I compromise HIS truth.... Now, I know you do not trust me - think I deceive you - so please - do yourself a huge favoiur - and do me the coutrtesy I deserve if you want an honest conversation - and please GO READ the gospels I have offered - within them you will find complete corroboration for EVERYTHING foundational that I speak on....NO LIES here - NOTHING pulled from the thin air.... Accept t or reject it, but don't try to brush me off as deluded or fraudulent without going first to see the REAL WORLD EVIDENCE for yourself - you do us both a grave dis service if you do..
Old 26-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

White P; What are you even on about there..?..out of thin air -really..??...lol...

How many times have I told you EVERYTHING I say that CHRIST said CAN BE FOUND IN THE ORIGINAL GOSPELS..??...How many links have I already given to you..?...Did you even look at ANY of them..?...

No - obviously not - closed minded as I observed earlier.....Well, its real simple - google is your friend - search for SECRET JOHN GOSPEL - good a place as any to start - I mean, I already did Thomas for you, yes..?...But hey, if you don't trust me, then go look for yourself - gospel Thomas, goggle has it....Hmm - next, go for MARY MAGDELANE - or SECRET JAMES - APOCRYPHON OF PETER - or better yet - just blanket search GNOSTIC TEXT, as they have become known as, and pick whatever takes your fancy....

I ABSOLUTELY ASSURE YOU 100% - EVERYTHING I say, that I attribute to Christ saying - CAN be found in one or more gosples of that ORIGINAL scripture....I dear one, listen to Christ - I tell NO LIES HERE, nor do I compromise HIS truth.... Now, I know you do not trust me - think I deceive you - so please - do yourself a huge favoiur - and do me the coutrtesy I deserve if you want an honest conversation - and please GO READ the gospels I have offered - within them you will find complete corroboration for EVERYTHING foundational that I speak on....NO LIES here - NOTHING pulled from the thin air.... Accept t or reject it, but don't try to brush me off as deluded or fraudulent without going first to see the REAL WORLD EVIDENCE for yourself - you do us both a grave dis service if you do..

I know Jesus Christ more than written on the books because he's integrated into my body and staying forty years for teaching me. But he never talk about Bible or other scriptures books. That are not important for his teaching to me. You know why? That's depending on his real ability to work on me than only words for guessing or following. So even they're how good and how gnostic then it's just talking that can be of no real value.
Old 27-11-2017, 12:26 AM
Experiencer

ab how bout you read the bible and sincerely see the truth-you do a dis-service to yourself. because you will continue to be called out and challenged which result in defeat of your deception.i will sit back and watch
Old 27-11-2017, 12:55 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Yeah that tampered with bible says "treat all men as liars". So that means you're a liar, are you a liar?
Answer 1, no no I'm not a liar.
My counter, yeah but that's what most liars say.
Answer 2, yes yes Iam a liar,
My opinion, yes we know.
Rather than trusting mere mortals I would rather trust the God in me and the ones that speak my language(spiritual). Now don't be too hard done by if you're not part of the Spiritually free minded people. Humility gets you to the gate.
Since someone on here loves to talk about the tampered with bible and leads people to other so called gospels like the gospel of Judas for instance. When was that gospel written? Oh it's written many many years after the fact just like the canonised supposed gospels. Does someone else see the similarities? Lol