Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Bluesky;
Quote:
All there really is is good. God is good. Anything else is simply the absence of good and so Satan and hell only exist in your mind. What is real is good and that goodness is with you even when you can't see it, helping you see the relationship you have with it which can become clouded by your mind making things like Satan and hell real.

Hmm - that's a little - naïve..??...

Make no mistake Folks - Evil is VERY REAL - HERE IN THE WORLD - we are SURROUNDED by it -we are BECOMING IT - and the reason for this IS SELF IGNORANCE !!

Open your EYES people !! See what WE do to EACH OTHER !! THIS is EVIL....Morph is correct partly here - it is entirely down to EGO - SELF IGNORANCE...

But look Folks - the ONLY reason we ARE so spiritually ignorant - IS BECAUSE OF RELIGION - and THAT set of Judaic religions in particular are the main cause for blame !!

Its really DANGEROUS to spout such nonsense as "god id love so don't worry" - pure FICTION given the state of the world we have to endure today... Maybe you lot leave nice safe secure untroubled lives ?? and so you remain blind to the real world - but as I have said many tmes I KNOW EVIL see it DAILY and will tell you it IS very real - but it is NOT a spiritual condition, it is a WORLD condition bought abut by ignorance of Self and the system we are forced to live under..

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/updat...-bedfordshire/

She was my FRIEND !!! Senselessly murdered - brutally beaten to DEATH her body dumped in a river just a few days ago, done for one mans personal perverse pleasure !! I warned her what he was, she didn't understand - YOU LOT DO NOT UNDERSTAND !!! You religious types have your head up your a&se - EVIL is REAL Folks - HERE in the world that WE CREATE - I face it, deal with it FIGHT it EVERY DAY - do you think I share my experiences for fun..??. The REAL world and the REAL situation !!!

Your "god of the bible" DIRECTLY CAUSED ALL THIS - the whole world wide situation -IGORNACE forced upon us BY that religion until today most of you have no clue as to Who or What You are - and in that ignorance, you will BECOME evil here in the world..

So please - don't sit there all religiously smug and try to tell me "its ok the religious god has your back and loves you always " - tell THAT to my mate Sharon and her FAMILY !! COMPLETE LOAD OF B*LLSH*T and you all should know it !!! wise up - WAKE UP - take responsibility for your SELF instead of this fictitious god you all bow down to....Then perhaps this world would not be so evil after all !!!
Old 16-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Bluesky;

Make no mistake Folks - Evil is VERY REAL - HERE IN THE WORLD - we are SURROUNDED by it -we are BECOMING IT - and the reason for this IS SELF IGNORANCE !!

Open your EYES people !! See what WE do to EACH OTHER !! THIS is EVIL....Morph is correct partly here - it is entirely down to EGO - SELF IGNORANCE...

But look Folks - the ONLY reason we ARE so spiritually ignorant - IS BECAUSE OF RELIGION - and THAT set of Judaic religions in particular are the main cause for blame !!

Its really DANGEROUS to spout such nonsense as "god id love so don't worry" - pure FICTION given the state of the world we have to endure today... Maybe you lot leave nice safe secure untroubled lives ?? and so you remain blind to the real world - but as I have said many tmes I KNOW EVIL see it DAILY and will tell you it IS very real - but it is NOT a spiritual condition, it is a WORLD condition bought abut by ignorance of Self and the system we are forced to live under..

She was my FRIEND !!! Senselessly murdered - brutally beaten to DEATH her body dumped in a river just a few days ago, done for one mans personal perverse pleasure !! I warned her what he was, she didn't understand - YOU LOT DO NOT UNDERSTAND !!! You religious types have your head up your a&se - EVIL is REAL Folks - HERE in the world that WE CREATE - I face it, deal with it FIGHT it EVERY DAY - do you think I share my experiences for fun..??. The REAL world and the REAL situation !!!

Your "god of the bible" DIRECTLY CAUSED ALL THIS - the whole world wide situation -IGORNACE forced upon us BY that religion until today most of you have no clue as to Who or What You are - and in that ignorance, you will BECOME evil here in the world..

So please - don't sit there all religiously smug and try to tell me "its ok the religious god has your back and loves you always " - tell THAT to my mate Sharon and her FAMILY !! COMPLETE LOAD OF B*LLSH*T and you all should know it !!! wise up - WAKE UP - take responsibility for your SELF instead of this fictitious god you all bow down to....Then perhaps this world would not be so evil after all !!!

Ab Orgine,
I hope you know what you're saying but you're not.
And I hope you're a Christian but you're not.
I hope your eyes are clear and sharp but you're not.
I hope you say all these because you're righteous but you're not.
I hope.........

Can I hope for something more from you because you're not a true Christian you never understand what is the God Jehovah and Jesus relationship and the interaction after he's dead . And you don't know the religion of Christianity.

May I ask you, is world war one because of Christianity? Is world war two because of Christianity? Evey post you wrote you must include the elements of anti- Christ and anti-christianity..... Your pity of Christ nailed on the cross is only pretentious but you gain nothing from your accusations of God Jehovah. It's because as I said many times you don't know about him and you never see him. So what you said is not valid for you never know the true story behind it. You only see the facial expression about the truth. And it's not the true story about it.

You may see from books but it's purely from people but not as it should be or the real meaning of the whole incident. That's about the death of Jesus on the cross. You're not him and you're not God Jehovah, are you?

What's evil is your saying about something against God Jehovah but you don't know you're wrong. And you're spreading the agenda of the demon who's against Jesus Christ and anti-christianity. So sorry, who's supposed to be evil? Can it not be yourself?

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 16-09-2017 at 04:05 PM.
Old 16-09-2017, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Bluesky;

Sorry about your friend Ab, so sad and unnecessary, condolences.
Hope the perpetrator is dealt with appropriately.
Old 16-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Everything I write just goes right over your head - Im tired of telling you this - Im speaking of REAL WORLD EVENTS and situations - you speak only of self delusional fantasy.. You have NO IDEA about ANY legitimate spirituality at all - and neither do you understand the world out there either....

YES Jeremy - EVERY WAR we ever had is BECAUSE OF RELIGION - because understand it was religion that right at the start of civilisation, fostered the whole "them vs us" mentality that has led our society ever since... But still, you wont understand any of this as you are too engrossed in self made fantasy delusion and egomaniacal b&s - and I see yet again Iam wasting my ime and energy on you... You are not ready for a forum such as this one Jeremy - its all a game to you - to others here it is literally life and death - but as said - it just goes right over your head....

Sky; Thank you All this is a bit fresh and raw at the minute - to hear these pointless religious ramblings REALLY gets me mad - like the world turns a blind eye and wishfully thinks and hopes some miraculous "saviour" will swoop down from on high, come save them - when al along they need saving FROM THEMSELVES and the ignorance forced upon them by "leaders" such as the self professed Almighty in the post above - leaders who actually know NOTHING at all and have led the world to this dirty disgusting mess we are forced to endure now.. !!

They need quit their B&S - fantasy and delusion need to be dropped - both personal and religious, world view - shake off that old wine as my mate said - sober up take a good long HONEST hard look at Self and situation - only then will it REALLY begin to change - for those with ears to hear...
Old 16-09-2017, 02:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Everything I write just goes right over your head - Im tired of telling you this - Im speaking of REAL WORLD EVENTS and situations - you speak only of self delusional fantasy.. You have NO IDEA about ANY legitimate spirituality at all - and neither do you understand the world out there either....

YES Jeremy - EVERY WAR we ever had is BECAUSE OF RELIGION - because understand it was religion that right at the start of civilisation, fostered the whole "them vs us" mentality that has led our society ever since... But still, you wont understand any of this as you are too engrossed in self made fantasy delusion and egomaniacal b&s - and I see yet again Iam wasting my ime and energy on you... You are not ready for a forum such as this one Jeremy - its all a game to you - to others here it is literally life and death - but as said - it just goes right over your head....

Do you know when there's a war on earth there's a war in the spiritual realm between two parties of Gods? So don't blame religions for you don't know the whole truth.

During the second world war, the German supporting Gods only left 58 of the thousands and the Japanese supporting Gods only left 57 of them . They all surrendered to me now that's why I know the whole truth about the war. They're not killed by the other Gods because they don't involved in the war. They're against the war then they escape from the fighting group then they survive.

You blame about religions , it's very blur in your perception. Of course, no one knows this truth, unless you're involved in it or you can get the information directly from the true source. Or there's demons involved in the war.... Like you're doing now.....

What about the wars fight in those days in China? Changing of ruling means changing of Gods ruling the country. That's why you never know about all these.
Old 16-09-2017, 02:40 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks...

Jeremy - S T F U !!!

Ive told you Jeremy - REAL WORLD EVENTS - NOT your delusional fantasy egomaniacal nonsense !!! yer, it was so much easier to just stick you on ignore...So G bye mate - enough is enough..
Old 16-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Hi Folks...

Jeremy - S T F U !!!

Ive told you Jeremy - REAL WORLD EVENTS - NOT your delusional fantasy egomaniacal nonsense !!! yer, it was so much easier to just stick you on ignore...So G bye mate - enough is enough..

Do you read what I've written? Or you just glance on the pose of it. Understanding it before you answer. They're connected to the real world events. So you should know how the real world is going on but not blindly following your heart saying.

Reasons are always hidden from you. Who can influence a war? It's only human greediness of human and they're the descendants of Gods and the chess of Gods. Gods are the Masters but human are only followers or tools.
Old 16-09-2017, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Folks..

Bluesky;

Something to be noted with what I posted prior...

What is called "nature" in the wild, is called crime in humanity. True?
The predator/prey situation? Involving self preservation, and ego..?
The "survival instinct"?
Mating/procreation, territory/ownership, savagery?
"Nature".

All about the organic. Even in the plant realms, we've learned, and down to the infintely small. The microbal.

Again, what is the material world founded upon?
What occurred at the fall, resulting in aging, death, decay, and in all the "world"... In space and time, (and gravity).

So once again... "how real"..? And, so what is the actual and true situation?
The greater reality existant?

This will tie in with how the devil is portrayed in Buddhism, true?
Called "the deciever" in the Bible as well.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-09-2017, 03:55 PM
Master
How come no one on here consults actual people who have the gift and abilities of Spirit?

To actually discern the workings of what goes on behind the scenes?

A lot of people get caught up on this Satan thing. But I am here to tell you that yes, such an entity exists, and no it isn't what you think

The Bible has a hard time between authors explaining this entity. The Bible contradicts itself. But if you are willing to literal truth burn away since it is a product of the human ego, then you can understand that neither Religious nor Atheist are correct in their assumption.

Satan is both an Angel of darkness, a demonic entity who before humanity appeared on the scene had "fallen". That isn't a great word to use. For one to fall isn't always a bad thing, and two "Fall" is just a season for some people :-) tehehehe.

Humans fall, humans go through a descent into matter, that is if the soul of that human needed to experience materiality or desired it. This is a Happy accident. Simply part of our development if we choose it, whereas some human-like Spirits never choose this route or never had to.

But angels don't fall. Angels and Demons are spiritual beings from the same origin. They are higher aspected beings of the Universal Consciousness we call God. And just as all sentient eternal energies evolve on their own since they have a sense of separate self from the Universal Self (God), these higher beings also evolve. But since they are at a greater level, a more intensified, extreme system- they are either Angelic or Demonic. There is no inbetween. They either evolved towards greater love, ambassadorship, message giving, helping, guiding; or towards greater darkness, chaos, harm, etc. These Beings as one person I've read who knows how Angels work , don't do morality like we do, they are either or, the balances of Light and Darkness. This is why Michael the Archangel holds the balance scales, the Higher Angels, the Archangels embody, or ensoul the laws of God- Justice, Mercy, Good Faith, Karma, Forgiveness, etc. They are so beyond the singular, that their energy expands across time and space

So yes, Satan exists. Even the dark side as explained in Job works in favor of the Divine Council. Satan and those Demonic spirits operate at a lower level of frequency, but they still form a purpose and that purpose is the choice to choose darkness, evil, negativity- if we so desire to.
Old 28-09-2017, 01:08 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualNovice
Why did God create Lucifer aka. Satan?
What does Satan do in hell all day everyday?
You and others can disagree with what I'm about to post but its just my way of having a bit of fun, that darn Lucifer had brothers and he saw the beauty(spiritual) of one of his brothers so he went and gathered to himself a couple of accomplices to help him steal it while his brother/brothers were being reprimanded for breaking the house rules of their father. So when he got his hands on his brother's inheritance he became the light bearer even though he was the supposed bearer of light he sent a flood of messengers to preach the lie. They all set in motion their hell on the Earth people because they knew that among the Earth People they had within them all another brother that had been kicked out of their fathers house long before the second brother was kicked out. Just so you know before the second brother was kicked out one of his offspring had cleansed the House before the kingdom of the heavens was taken by force and we know from the bibles that nothing is won by force which is the same as saying no weapon formed against me will prosper even if we are sometimes perplexed but those times are over and we were never crushed. So this puny hell of confusion that the enemy(that's all the word satan means) has planted is because that enemy/satan is a bit hot under the collar for what it done and what it done is what it did with his free will and we know that if you use your free will to put your hand in the meat grinder you will have to settle with the consequences as he/lucifer was warned. This is why Hell gets thrown into the lake of fire which has just been realise again by lucifer and his messengers because they got complacent while they thought they had the light for ever. I can't tell whether this is a joke or whether I'm serious but most of the Earth people need not worry they can just go about their own peaceful way, helping people etc doing good to the Earth.