Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-08-2017, 07:00 AM
sakredkow

The Church of the Lotus Mind of Christ

Hi namaste!

The Church of the Lotus Mind of Christ (COTLMOC) was founded by me.

I was raised Catholic in Sydney Australia and my mother was a yoga teacher. That produced an eclectic spirituality from an early age. I went to university majoring in Sanskrit at the Australian National University Canberra.

The COTLMOC is my mission to spread love and forgiveness as humanity's quintessential existential purpose.

love to all!
namaste I bow to you.
Old 27-08-2017, 02:18 PM
sakredkow

COTLMOC as mentioned is an eclectic blend of Christianity and yoga. Following yogic vows such as brahmacarya (celibacy and shunning homosexuality) avoiding meat-eating (no meat fish eggs and dairy (unless produced cruelty-free)) no gambling and no intoxication (no alcohol/tobacco/drugs and avoiding caffeine) and using this mantra:

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hare

one can attain a state of samadhi or pure consciousness where one exists in a state of awareness of love forgiveness and kindness to every living thing.

namaste aum shanti!
Old 28-08-2017, 03:53 AM
sakredkow

The Church of the Lotus Mind of Christ continued

namaste i bow to you!

the Self is distinct from the flesh. Consciousness is the only real substance within our experience. Original sin has resulted in the Self being covered by 24 elements of prakriti (matter) that include the mind and ego. Due to that original sin which was an erroneous desire to be God the individual finds themselves on the wheel of samsara. That wheel of samsara has four spokes which are birth, death, old-age and disease. The Self which is essentially pure consciousness undergoes a karmic fuelled ride on that wheel of samsara practically ad infinitum driven by desire which is hinged on myriad attempts at happiness the individual pursues within a temporary world where true felicity is unachievable.

Avidya (ignorance) keeps the pure self covered and it is only by removal of that avidya can pure consciousness be attained. At that point one understands some crucial ontological axioms such as the purpose of this phenomenal world, who is God, and what is one's existential purpose when the only inevitable thing is death.

aum shanti _/|\_
Old 28-08-2017, 07:45 PM
Suspended
Hi sakredkow,

I read your posts and find that what's in the context is only Buddhism or Hinduism but nothing of Christianity. Am I right?
Old 29-08-2017, 03:17 AM
sakredkow

Hi Jeremy

Yoga doesn't admit the soul to be Hindu Muslim Christian Jewish Buddhist Agnostic et al. Throughout human history humanity has devised religions when in the beginning only yoga existed. It is simply "dharma" or the way.

The Christian influence of the COTLMOC is we understand Christ is the Messiah the chosen one. But he isn't the only one and at any given moment we are given the opportunity to meet with the Messiah in his physical incarnation. Guruji is the current incarnation. We must learn to recognise what to look for in the Chosen One. Is he free from lust anger greed pride avarice etc? Is he beyond sensual experience and desire? Does he have the ability to purge sins? All these are harbingers that God has sent us our saviour.

Namaste I bow to you.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:09 PM
sakredkow

Namaste

The Self is as mentioned the only permanent thing. Flesh will return to dust as will the attachments the flesh accrues throughout a lifetime including material possessions and family members. The Self then is one's apogee of ontological enquiry. What constitutes the Self?

Vedanta reveals that consciousness is immaterial, it cannot be quantified nor reduced to anything composed of matter. Consciousness pervades the flesh as the observer of activity, yet remains indifferent to pleasure and pain, happiness and distress and the pursuit of the individual's never satiated desires. The Self is described as sat-chid-ananda in Sanskrit, or eternity-knowledge-bliss.

By meditation on God, one begins to clean the mind which is covered by a veil of ignorance termed avidya. That avidya prevents one from ending the wheel of samsara as the individual reincarnates ad infinitum on a never ending treadmill of suffering punctuated by birth, death, old-age and disease.

Aum shanti
Old 30-08-2017, 04:37 AM
sakredkow

Namaste

When one questions their existential purpose and begins to perceive the cultural engineering they are subjected to since birth that is the beginning of the awakening. Capitalist driven society is horrendous oppression and the individual is hammered into a submissive life of never-ending consumerism. Struggling daily to make ends meet the individual remains oblivious to consciousness and thus their salvation is nullified by the burden of materialistic life.

The very easy way to enlightenment and freedom from the architects of one's oppression is by yoga and meditation on God. That will trigger the individual's path of dharma that will end their perpetual suffering on the wheel of samsara.

aum shanti
Old 31-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Master
HI sakredcow, I like your vision. for me Christ is an avatar, aong with a few others who are/were god in human form, so Im wth ya.
As for mankind, the consciousness of our sepcies has been slowly sinking for a long while, so we are about to start the up journey now hence the recent several avatars here starting the wave.
Old 01-09-2017, 02:23 AM
sakredkow

Hi Peteyzen thanks for your message nice to meet others on the path!

Yes human consciousness is rapidly devolving due to the architects of the secular age. Stripping God from the masses makes them easier to control as they are goaded to run the treadmills of capitalist driven society. People think freedom means to slave away for worldly masters as they remain oblivious to consciousness which is the key to the real world of immortality. Sadly a life lived in vain as their karmic ledger stockpiles with sin and perpetuates their delusional existence on the great wheel of samsara.

blessed journey friend!
look forward to sharing more with you namaste!

Last edited by sakredkow : 01-09-2017 at 05:05 AM.
Old 04-09-2017, 04:57 AM
sakredkow

Euthanasia?
This is a deterministic world where each individual creates their own karmic matrix. If one is experiencing happiness that is due to some previous good works. If one is experiencing suffering that is similarly one's own creative impetus at play at a previous point in time. Peace comes when both situations are tolerated not attempting to skew them to somehow divert suffering temporarily. It will only be reaped in a future life until the karmic ledger is balanced.

namaste!