Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-06-2015, 06:13 PM
Neville

I slept with it on the Pillow next to me and had the best nights sleep in the longest of times. I thought however that it might just not be working so I made another one this morning and as I completed construction the original one woke up.

I am assuming that as with any creative birth a thing takes a bit of time to get going. So anyway..I have now got 2, A Brother and a Sister. As I sense a feminine energy from the first and a male energy from the second.

I do not have a heat gun to smooth the outer glue shell but have found that the intricate patterns aid meditation commencement as they provide focus.

With regard to messages , I had put in my mind the name of the entity living in my Nuummite Skull. "Cyrus Rebo" ...I have googled the name but not discovered anything as yet.

I have asked both Baramay Devices what their names are but both seem decidedly mute as yet , however the energy having only just been birthed is still building and charging . they both emit de ionizing energy at present which is always a positive sign, as anyone who works with crystals should attest.

I hope to report further as things progress.
Old 23-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Neville

Stretching the point somewhat... Most everyone appears to think this is "pants"..I remain however, all about testing theories..So ..Golden Ratio, Fibonacci , Spirals here , there , most everywhere....etc.. We shall yet see .(hopefully)
Old 20-07-2015, 12:21 PM
Deactivated Account

Baramay device under PIP camera! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyW1y39FTd4&sns=em
Old 20-07-2015, 12:32 PM
Master

Just read your 6-23 post Neville. Interesting. My device gave me it's name on my first session, but then who's to compare. They are all different, and none better or lesser than another one. Mine has been asleep for some time now. I've not been actively using it as I once was. It's summer and I'm super busy. When things slow down in the fall, I'll take it up again.
Old 20-07-2015, 12:35 PM
Master

Thanks Relucent for the link. As interesting as these devices are there isn't much study going on with them.