Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-03-2014, 04:11 AM
Deactivated Account

Color My Psychic L0Ve Radar has not found anything on screen yet

Funny thing being a empath. Maybe someone will agree with me on this one!

Is that where ever I go no matter what woman I see. I can tell asap if she is my type or not. I guess part of using the psychic radar is feeling another persons aura! If I'm falling for someone the energy is very light and tinder and I feel this instantaneous click.

Anyone have experiences like this?
Old 21-03-2014, 01:37 AM
SpacePilot

I too can mostly tell when I meet people with whom things click, not just women, but I usually feel it in my heart. I'm usually blinded to this when I meet a woman I'm really interested in however, proving that love makes us blind.

A few times I could feel a woman's energy, as you say light and tender (or very feminine as I put it) and I could tell we would have very likely made a perfect couple. So far all of them were taken and I'm to the point where I'm going to stop caring about some guy I haven't met and think about myself for a change
Old 22-03-2014, 05:48 PM
Smilealittlebrighter

That's true.

Sometimes being psychic/gifted can be a struggle! With all of the aura you can feel, you can be so drawn to a person when they might not be on the same spiritual level that you're on. Then it's like "Um...who are you? Go away stalker...". I'm joking, of course, but I do understand.

I have a problem with being able to see the person that a person is meant to be, whether they want to become that person or not. That's one of the reasons why I fell just head over heels in love with an ex friend of mine. We were friends for nearly five years.

He was a bit of an awful, harsh, and cold person to be honest. But the person he was meant to be! Gosh. You would think they were two different people.