Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-02-2014, 07:41 PM
heavensent11

My mind is lost in all this

I have always seen the number 11 as a sign from my mother who passed away when i was younger. On her birthday 11 December a new lady came into my life, and my new lady's birthday is 11 February, the same day my mother passed away. Coincidence? It has been difficult so far, this new woman is very hard to work out, she has times where she seems so into me and then others she couldnt be more distant, she often plays with my mind sometimes but i have no idea if she is testing me.

Why do i keep believing my mother brought her to me, i keep seeing the number 11 in everything i do with her, i see these as signs, on more than one occasion she has sent me good night message at the exact time of 11:11, the other night we stayed at a hotel and our room was 1100 on the 11th floor, but i keep speaking to my mother every night before i sleep and asking her for signs.

I feel so strongly about this new woman in my life, and even though i get mixed signals so much, she hasn't left me, she doesnt seem like the sort of person that needs someone there to make her feel better, she is very independent and confident about her life, but she has stuck around regardless of the way she acts with me sometimes.

I just keep thinking this is some sort of test for me, it is obvious to me my mother has a role in this, that i truly believe, but i just don't know where this is headed?
Old 27-02-2014, 07:47 PM

Check this out

http://www.numerology.com/numerology...eating-numbers
Old 23-03-2014, 04:05 AM
Smilealittlebrighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensent11
I have always seen the number 11 as a sign from my mother who passed away when i was younger. On her birthday 11 December a new lady came into my life, and my new lady's birthday is 11 February, the same day my mother passed away. Coincidence? It has been difficult so far, this new woman is very hard to work out, she has times where she seems so into me and then others she couldnt be more distant, she often plays with my mind sometimes but i have no idea if she is testing me.

Why do i keep believing my mother brought her to me, i keep seeing the number 11 in everything i do with her, i see these as signs, on more than one occasion she has sent me good night message at the exact time of 11:11, the other night we stayed at a hotel and our room was 1100 on the 11th floor, but i keep speaking to my mother every night before i sleep and asking her for signs.

I feel so strongly about this new woman in my life, and even though i get mixed signals so much, she hasn't left me, she doesnt seem like the sort of person that needs someone there to make her feel better, she is very independent and confident about her life, but she has stuck around regardless of the way she acts with me sometimes.

I just keep thinking this is some sort of test for me, it is obvious to me my mother has a role in this, that i truly believe, but i just don't know where this is headed?

Numbers - also known as "Angel numbers" can have a great deal of influence in our lives.

Like I posted on another thread, I frequently if not daily, have the numbers 111, 444, and sometimes a sprinkle of 333 or 222 appear for me. These numbers are considered Angel numbers and all have a great meaning to them.

Since you asked your mother for a sign and have a connection with the number 11 associated with her already; this is your mother's way of giving you a sign through an Angel number!

I hope that you make it through this and find happiness.