Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-12-2017, 03:48 PM
Experiencer
Vesuvius

I had a dream last night that I woke up and turned on the news to find that Mount Vesuvius had erupted. I looked out the window and there was ash floating through the air and some had started to accumulate in my yard.

It seems that volcanic eruptions are becoming a pattern in my dreams. ??
Old 12-12-2017, 04:17 PM
Super Moderator
If it isn't a premonition then it could be a forewarning that your emotions are about to erupt out of you or someone in your life. Do you hold in or otherwise suppress your feelings? I use to think that fixed them but they actually don't leave our energy field and we are in danger of them seeping out when they build up too much. So I guess just ask yourself what your relationship with emotions is. If you tend to suppress you may want to do some research into Mindfulness to learn how to work with them as opposed to denying them. We really do need them to have a healthy life but most of us were not taught good coping skills with our emotions. Most, in fact, were taught quite bad habits about them but that is mainly because our parents were just relating what they were taught. Anyway, volcano eruptions are generally symbolic of erupting emotions especially anger.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:45 PM
Experiencer
I feel like I’m pretty in touch with my own emotions. But maybe it’s someone around me...I have been having to protect myself from others’ emotions a lot more lately. Perhaps that’s why it was Vesuvius...to shows its detachment from me. A Vesuvius eruption in real life would not project ash into my yard in the U.S.
Old 12-12-2017, 05:49 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralwanderer
I feel like I’m pretty in touch with my own emotions. But maybe it’s someone around me...I have been having to protect myself from others’ emotions a lot more lately. Perhaps that’s why it was Vesuvius...to shows its detachment from me. A Vesuvius eruption in real life would not project ash into my yard in the U.S.

Makes sense.
Old 12-12-2017, 06:09 PM
Super Moderator
I read that Mt Vesuvius erupted during ancient roman times killing everyone in the city of Pompei. Maybe possibly you are recalling a past life event that is affecting your current life. If the falling ash was in the backyard it would be something affecting you subconsciously. Something to contemplate.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle11
I read that Mt Vesuvius erupted during ancient roman times killing everyone in the city of Pompei. Maybe possibly you are recalling a past life event that is affecting your current life. If the falling ash was in the backyard it would be something affecting you subconsciously. Something to contemplate.
I had thought of this and think you may be right.
Old 14-12-2017, 03:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
i think your spouse is going to erupt over Christmas expenses or something?
So you need to possibly quit spending totally & live on love instead of cash.
Christmas expenses are definitely causing us some stress right now. We did have a little heated discussion about it because we keep having all these unexpected expenses pop up (on top of Christmas). I actually said the words, "I don't even care about Christmas this year. &*%$ Christmas."
And that is totally not me!!! So good thought, @Perfection.