Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-12-2017, 08:00 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

FallingLeaves; Hmm - kind of see what you mean - except its not hypocrasy if it turns out to ACTUALLY be truth, is it..?...

That's what I mean - it IS truth - and so after it has been pulled apart, dissected and examined from every possible angle -STILL - it WILL be truth - as I say truth IS truth ALWAYS..

And so it is with this scriptural truth issue - as I say it really does answer literally EVERY spiritual question - like Christ already knew every little twist and turn, every little dilemma, every hurdle we would face - and He gave direct advise already that covers it all, direct truth already that shows how and why it was all done to us, and again, this is all EXACTLY as He warned it would be - warning given 2000 years ago, recorded in original scripture, comes about exact and precise just as He said it would...That fact alone is more than enough to trust Him... When we look at the complete teaching as I say, it leaves very little room for doubt....

And that's just a small part of the "academic" issue - lets not forget two very crucial points - first, academically, and historically, we KNOW FOR SURE the bible NEW part IS A FRAUD as we know for sure how, why and when it was manufactured, by whom and to what ends and intent stated !! It was NOT a spiritual endeavour at all - complete fraud !!

And second - most crucial point - the teaching itself - reveals a SPIRITUAL PHENOMENA - a REAL WORLD phenomena that is available to One and all for them SELF !!! We know this as the Holy Ghost (though I could reference various other similar phenomena from various other traditions, for as said, this spiritual condition is a real world phenomena that we have described in many cultures many ways) - and so, examining the original scripture - following its truth - will INVITE the Holy Ghost just as I say - and see, this phenomena is the very thing that REVEALS TRUTH !!!

(indeed Christ said this inner Presence is the ONLY guide you can trust - infallible - and to go against it He said, is the sin that can never be forgiven - think about it - it makes perfect sense)

So, Christ gave us a tool Folks - to understand EVERYTHING - all mystery revealed He promised - unlock it deep within the Self He said.. A DIRECT CONNECTION HE said, straight to HIM and HIS truth - the Holy Ghost - and si I tell you to examine this scripture I present, pick it apart, dissect it right down word by word until it all sits comfortable - for it will give you this gift He promised - the living truth will be yours, and so I tell you, logically, experientially, you will see for sure this scripture IS His truth - and you will know it not because you read it from a book, academically, learned external from some one elses version and interpretation - but you will know it INHERANTLY delivered as it should be - Mind to Mind - Spirit to Spirit - you will have its GNOSIS and of course, no other truth can even satisfy, just as He said..

Sky; Little Buddha..??...maybe - I don't have a pot belly - but I do have a shaved head, does that count..??..lol.. Yer Buddha and Christ - often speaking identical truth
Old 09-12-2017, 09:25 PM
Experiencer

ab as i have stated and will state again for your understanding-I have no desire to respond to any of your posts-I have cleaned up my side of the street-I have made my amends to you-you chose to call it an insincere apology in a previous text. and that is okay-maybe in time you will be able to accept it or not-however, in the meantime and going forward as I stated previously and will restate for your understanding............i will not respond to your posts because I am chosing to amend my behavior and not have to make amends for the same mistake.

While I can read what you think the "problem" is I do not chose to agree with you on any level. ERGO I WILL AGREE TO DISAGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED.

and one more time for your understanding......i wish you well
Old 09-12-2017, 11:15 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Jesus Christ and God Jehovah are my mentors then I never see they're against each of their teachings to me. And I never feel that my mentors are not helping me by their transferring of dharma energy to me. And Jesus Christ has his ring dharma energy transferred to me. So now I've a collective of my mentors'grace of dharma-subtlety abilities.

And another old Angel transferred almost the same ring dharma energy place it above of my head to clarify my bad attachments from others and valid or verify my identity that cope to or similar to Angels. At that time, I find my two feathery wings are on my back and my Cupidsons are having feathery wings as mine. So who am I?

So you can see that's their similarities. But I never see other Gods who have such ring dharma energy except that can only find in Angelic family members. I've my ring dharma energy which is given by or transferred from my mentors.

Then what are you in your position of Christianity to against or saying something that's against the Christianity religion? Are you one that's representing yourself or Angelic family? Or you should know how feeble is your notions against Christianity.

It's obvious that you've no support from any deity who's related to Christianity. And that means you're outsider here. And of course, there's nothing wrong for you not to believe Christianity. Which has no authority granted for you to say what you want. And your understanding of the truth of yours are vanity.

Last edited by Jeremy Bong : 10-12-2017 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:08 AM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

White P;
Quote:
ab as i have stated and will state again for your understanding-I have no desire to respond to any of your posts-

lol and yet - you KEEP ON REPLYING, don't you..?... lol

so, same advise again then - KNOW THY SELF - what your surface mind here says, is clearly NOT what your deeper mind really wants.... If you REALLY had "no desire to respond" then simply you WOULD NOT RESPOND, would you..??.. but it seems you just cant help yourself - you say you state this for MY understanding, but first dear one, you would need to understand your own Self
Old 10-12-2017, 02:28 PM
Experiencer

While I can read what you think the "problem" is I do not chose to agree with you on any level. ERGO I WILL AGREE TO DISAGREE WITH MOST OF WHAT YOU HAVE POSTED.