Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-10-2018, 01:09 AM
Ascender
Question Telepathically Communicate With The Greys?

Has anyone tried to communicate with known types of aliens such ad the Greys or reptilians telepathically? I may try.
Old 09-10-2018, 01:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreativeSpirit
Has anyone tried to communicate with known types of aliens such ad the Greys or reptilians telepathically? I may try.

Why would you want to do that? Those that claim to have had contact with "Greys or reptilians", say those have a bad agenda against humans.
Old 10-10-2018, 11:19 PM
Ascender
Not so. There are multiple claims. I could communicate with another race to at least get more info.
Old 11-10-2018, 05:02 PM
Master
For your first time channeling ETs try the Pleiadians and Sirians. People don't channel Greys and/or reptilians for the reason that their agenda is malicious towards us humans. There might be good reptilians out there but how will you know if you connect with such a one?

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 13-10-2018, 11:17 PM
Super Moderator
What always surprises me about humans is that their Souls are tremendously strong, and incredibly blessed....and yet they are so fragile.
We have visions of possibilities which we bring with us from Spirit, and in Spirit we have our own frequencies with which we naturally harmonise. We can know the greatest things, and during experiences here we also get to know very difficult and harsh things.
But our true Soul home is beyond them.
We are incredibly fragile here and in many other dimensions which are not our natural environment spiritually and energetically, and we also have a tendency towards well-meaning naivety.
It is curious, and I can't pretend to know all about it yet, but for many things even the best of us need help and really "professional" guidance to put us in touch with our true selves concerning learning and service to others (yes even in the Spirit World after we have passed.)

The strongest and most promising Souls can easily find themselves in an environment which is shocking, treacherous and hurtful. Nothing of course is permanent, but damage can be done.

Some of it ends up in a state which is described by shamans as "Soul Loss". Now no one ever loses their Soul! Not ever! But it is possible, and not even difficult, to lose contact in an energetic sense (again temporary in the scheme of things, but hurtful) And there is nothing feels worse than that, even physical pain.
Trauma, damage, energetic manipulation, frequencies that are not conducive to our welfare and may be employed deliberately....all can lead to that. And considering we are quite fragile beings, to deliberately seek out something which could well have that effect, is not a great idea.

The idea of communicating with "another race of beings" sounds interesting and positive. But due to our innate fragility, can cause harm sometimes beyond our comprehension.
Old 16-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Ascender
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
For your first time channeling ETs try the Pleiadians and Sirians. People don't channel Greys and/or reptilians for the reason that their agenda is malicious towards us humans. There might be good reptilians out there but how will you know if you connect with such a one?

Not according to the woman who channels Eric of the Grey's. I was just watching part 2 of the interview and he says that some Grey's have harvested organs and such but that isn't representation of their whole species behaviors.
Old 16-10-2018, 11:27 PM
Ascender
Identity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
What always surprises me about humans is that their Souls are tremendously strong, and incredibly blessed....and yet they are so fragile.
We have visions of possibilities which we bring with us from Spirit, and in Spirit we have our own frequencies with which we naturally harmonise. We can know the greatest things, and during experiences here we also get to know very difficult and harsh things.
But our true Soul home ...frequencies that are not conducive to our welfare and may be employed deliberately....all can lead to that. And considering we are quite fragile beings, to deliberately seek out something which could well have that effect, is not a great idea.

The idea of communicating with "another race of beings" sounds interesting and positive. But due to our innate fragility, can cause harm sometimes beyond our comprehension.

I am contused. Toby do you identify ss bring from another planet or dimension?
Old 27-11-2018, 05:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Why would you want to do that? Those that claim to have had contact with "Greys or reptilians", say those have a bad agenda against humans.

Did the Greys or reptilians never get the memo about us all being spiritual creatures that love one another?
Why would any presumably more advanced and enlightened creature be malicious?
Old 05-02-2019, 04:12 AM
Master

Miss creative spirit,
All you have to do is speak to them out loud and if you want them to come to you, they will.
I know because of my experience.

Are you clairvoyant? If you are, you will see them after you ask to talk to them. They have come to me numerous times. The first time they came to me was 2012. I have also had very recent experiences with them.
Old 11-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Suspended
no thanks, even the movies I find creepy....