Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 17-08-2017, 01:44 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks again Lynn. Perhaps my lost deck recognised something that was already within me when It reached out with the energy of it's previous user. I'll buy a new deck with the confidence that it's a blank and that what's already within me will help energise it. But that's not to say if in happenstance one reaches out I'll ignore it if my dream doesn't match.
Strange you would mention asking for dream guidance. I never remember my dreams but night before last I had a very vivid one in which I was thwarted. That day I went to the Psychic Eye shop on their promise last week they'd have more Tarot in. (I was still looking for an energy deck). The shop keepers said none had arrived and now they weren't sure when they would... so I'm taking your dream card quite seriously from here on out.
Should the deck I choose from my dream comes about I do plan to spend a lot of time familiarizing myself first with simple meaning and then with my minds eye the impression each card evokes. Again, you've been an excellent guide and I'm thankful for your time.
Old 17-08-2017, 03:28 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony c
Hi Lynn

I would love a general reading or any kind of reading you offer with your new cards or a card.

Thank you

Hello

Just going with what flows in. The first card is "Protectors" many faces looking in, this is about what I feel you know that your never alone. That there is always Guides and other beings around you. You do not always listen to your Guides, and you know how to listen.

The next card is "Mystic Dreaming" the image of a woman travelling through large puddles. Looking like she is moving from something. Here again its about not hearing that "little voice" message we all have. The feeling from this card is that there is something its time to move from in your life path.

Life is about putting the pieces together, having a plan, the card "Mind Pieces" the image of a puzzle being built in your head. This is about the ideas there becoming a plan then a project that is completed.

The last card is "Sensual Being" this is about seeing whom you are and whom you can be. It is about getting in touch with that physical part of your being. This opens the Sacral Chakra in the feelings around the card. While this is our sexual zone it too is our life force energy zone. We do not need another to feel that vibration of energy.

See your self in the mirror as that complete being and set some small affirmations to complete. Many times you start something and like we can a puzzle roll it up and leave it be. In this we never see the "full picture".

Lynn
Old 17-08-2017, 08:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Just going with what flows in. The first card is "Protectors" many faces looking in, this is about what I feel you know that your never alone. That there is always Guides and other beings around you. You do not always listen to your Guides, and you know how to listen.

The next card is "Mystic Dreaming" the image of a woman travelling through large puddles. Looking like she is moving from something. Here again its about not hearing that "little voice" message we all have. The feeling from this card is that there is something its time to move from in your life path.

Life is about putting the pieces together, having a plan, the card "Mind Pieces" the image of a puzzle being built in your head. This is about the ideas there becoming a plan then a project that is completed.

The last card is "Sensual Being" this is about seeing whom you are and whom you can be. It is about getting in touch with that physical part of your being. This opens the Sacral Chakra in the feelings around the card. While this is our sexual zone it too is our life force energy zone. We do not need another to feel that vibration of energy.

See your self in the mirror as that complete being and set some small affirmations to complete. Many times you start something and like we can a puzzle roll it up and leave it be. In this we never see the "full picture".

Lynn

Hi Lynn

Makes allot of sense, i feel that my mind is what is keeping me from hearing that little voice you talk about. Also, get that my impatience and that i move on to the next thing in my life to quickly is me not carrying on with my plans and leave them be.

Wow nice reading, thank you so much!!!