Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 16-08-2017, 01:05 AM
Administrator
New Deck to Try for Readings

Hello All

LOL gotta LOVe members that post a link to cards that I just "must have" and there goes the click on the Amazon Account.

Today I got Resonance Oracle Cards

So its time to give them a whirl and do some readings. I will use the guide book for "general" reference only will name the card for you. I am not a fan of the books as too many readers are "memory readers" and book learned. I feel that the best reading is one done for the person on the level of intuition that I was born blessed with.

So whom would like to be the "First" ??

Lynn
Old 16-08-2017, 03:53 AM
Newbie ;)

I'll give it a shot. My quest for a Tarot deck continues and I don't know if I'm trying too hard to find that right deck with energy or if I should jump right in and purchase a deck that I can't feel.
Old 16-08-2017, 07:11 AM
55Degrees

Ooh I'd be interested if it's no bother.

My question would be, how do I move forward in my situation with S (a family member) ?
Old 16-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceblue
I'll give it a shot. My quest for a Tarot deck continues and I don't know if I'm trying too hard to find that right deck with energy or if I should jump right in and purchase a deck that I can't feel.

Hello

I know that feeling man I have a ton of decks that I have maybe used once. I just looked on the shelf of them and its a bit nuts.

So lets ask "what your looking to find in cards" and see if that open what feels like a block there with finding something.

First I asked "are you to find cards" and the card is "Blessings" so that is a yes that door is open to you. The message in the book is not to focus on what you have lost. This seems to be the block that is holding that door closed.

Next lets see if you should just pick a deck. The card is Mystic Dreaming so your getting the message of what you want to find in a visual image in your dreams. Ask for a dream message the night before you go into a shoppe. I feel this will guide you to the right deck.

Finally I asked what the outcome or desire for you being a reader will be. The message here is one I do give to all readers. So its interesting that the card too shows that. "Climbing Mountains" and the message is about taking it slow and step by step.

Lynn
Old 16-08-2017, 05:38 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Ooh I'd be interested if it's no bother.

My question would be, how do I move forward in my situation with S (a family member) ?

Hello

As yours involves a "family member" I will take this one off line to PM mode that last thing we want is for things to be found at times.

Lynn
Old 16-08-2017, 06:33 PM
Master
Oh wonderful cards! I'd love one
Question being how my financial situation will evolve in the near future?
Old 16-08-2017, 07:28 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

As yours involves a "family member" I will take this one off line to PM mode that last thing we want is for things to be found at times.

Lynn

Thank you Lynn. I've PM'ed you.
Old 16-08-2017, 08:00 PM
Master
Hi Lynn

I would love a general reading or any kind of reading you offer with your new cards or a card.

Thank you
Old 16-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Oh wonderful cards! I'd love one
Question being how my financial situation will evolve in the near future?

Hello

Without even first going to cards the most important message with finances is that all important balance of "needs" and "wants" in life. Too many times we put it out there was "want" something and it never comes in, as we do not need it or can not afford it.

So lets see what the cards say as at times there are blocks holding back that flow.

The card is "Mind Pieces" like a puzzle that has not go the box to go by you can still figure it all out and complete it. At times the image is a mystery but it does full a full picture. Your over thinking things is all living in the head and not in the heart.

The image is of the brain being puzzle pieces not all in place.

The next card is "Open Spaces" this card is about a journey, this at times is not about a trip but that space where you ground your foundations more. From being grounded you then learn to explore more.

The image on this card is a face with the eyes open and an Eagle flying freely.

The last card is "Relocation" the image is a single used runner and a key. I note that the runner has the lace tied. This could be a move to a new job. Remember that a runner is something you move faster in....and that is not always the best thing. Make sure you think things out first. Complete some of that puzzle image then open to new doors.

Lynn
Old 16-08-2017, 08:30 PM
Master
Peculiar, yet again a key, grin.
What I make of this, based on my situation, is not being able to oversee everything, and not having to oversee everything either, but rather should follow my instinct. (first two cards)
Like you say, too much in the head. I am trying to work the details out, so I know it all and what to expect, before I make a move. Meaning nothing much is happening.
As for the Relocation... very interesting, as I have been thinking that improvement of my financial situation hinges on an actual relocation and/or finding a solution farther from home.

Grounding more and making sure not to run too fast is good advice.
Thank you so much!!