Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 30-07-2017, 01:58 PM
Seeker
Color Does anyone Communicate with their Rock People?

I began Learning and Working with Rock People...hm...must be over 30 years ago.
It has been a wondrous Journey of Connecting, Healing (withIn and withOUT), Sharing and inevitably Balance. Ah HO! Mitakuye Oyasin!!

Slowly I began to "hear" the Rock People although Feeling is a Huge part of it as well. And nowadays I ASK ...
"what does "jane/joe" need?"
"who wants to join me today as I venture out?"
etc...

My question is~ Do any of Y'all have an actual communication as well and if so in what way??
Old 30-07-2017, 10:32 PM
Master
Oh yes, they are part of my social circle now. I ask many of the same questions as you and hear back many things. Have travel ina nd with and through them.
I would type a bunch of examples but have done so so many times already that I'll just leave it at "Rocks and Crystals at consciousness, each with their own preferences, desires and inherent wisdom".
Old 30-07-2017, 11:15 PM
Seeker
I have as well... I have this Lovely Herk ( a Gift mined from Herkimer, NY~ I am originally from upstate NY-Adirondacks) It is the size of my fist!!! Never have I seen one of this size! It is just the Happiest Crystal and FULL of Rainbows!!
I also seem to attract many windows (they are Fun and FULL of info!! )
I have had a Dream ( a couple of times or more) I am on an ocean beach. As the waves rolling in move back out I can see THOUSANDS of Rocks and Crystals!! EVERYWHERE on the sand beneath the Water!! Absolutely incredible and So Healing!( Born a Water Baby)
I get some of the funniest looks when I speak of asking and/or talking to these Rock People ~ chuckle~ and figured although it may seem unusual (to say the Least lol ) to some that others worked with them as I do.
Old 30-07-2017, 11:42 PM
Master
A fist sized Herkimer??!!??!! That's astounding! Never heard of one that big either.
Old 31-07-2017, 09:41 AM
Master
Communicating, yes, but more like knowing, sensing. If I want to know which one I need or which ones needs bathing in the moon light or cleansing I open up and I just know which ones I have to get.
Where and how I place my crystal in my home is intuitive too. I never just place crystals somewhere, and points always are placed in a certain direction. I don't know why, it doesn't feel right to point them in another direction.

Sometimes I sit with a crystal and journey within. Then I get shown things I need to know. That's how I found out what it would be like for me and my Twin.
But mostly I just intuitively grab a crystal and hold it close, let its energies do its thing.
Old 31-07-2017, 05:12 PM
Experiencer
Now that I've entered into working with crystals again, I thought this was the way to do it lol. I always try to open a line of communication (I do the same with my plants). I notice though that almost immediately certain ones are chatty and I hear them easily. Like also my Herkimer. He has the same personality you describe with yours, he made me laugh from the very beginning. My Danburite is another one that right away I had an immediate and easy communication with. He is also playful. There are many other crystals, that I have, in the morning I see which ones want to go outside for a while to sit in the light, I also see if they want to go out with me (kind of like having a pet) lol Its kind of funny when I think about it. I'm not sure I'd tell someone else unless I knew them well as I'm thinking they might think me strange.

I think the more I communicate with them and give to them, it becomes a 2 way relationship. Its not been a very long time that I've been meditating and working with them again but they have touched my heart and given to me in a way that I am so deeply grateful and I don't feel that anything else in this world could ever have given to me in that way. It is their own special gift.
Old 02-08-2017, 12:45 PM
Seeker
When my son was much younger I'm thinking 10 years old (he's 38 now) we were in the Virginia City area of Nevada, Crystal hunting. This particular area had clusters and pieces just all over the ground once you began to look. Somewhere in that area were amethysts and the reason I had picked that spot ~ never did find any of those though~ sigh

Anyway my son Russell was really a Rock Person himself. He would bring me rocks in the way many young children would bring their mom flowers.
He had taken his shirt off and had it on the ground filling it with all the treasures he was finding. His excitement was truly a JOYful thing to see. He excitedly told me we had hit the jackpot!!
Another time on a trip back from Colorado we made a pit stop ( I'm thinking Utah? )at a spot called Garnet hill if I remember correctly.The "hill" was basically a huge pile of picked over slag. You could see all the empty spots that garnets had been in these rocks. There were bits and pieces left and the Energy was still there (and shew!! incredible! ) Russ sat down on the hill to rest for a moment with his hand on the rocks a little behind him to support him ( he was a teenager at this time) when he went to stand up he glanced down and right under where his hand had rested was a thumb sized piece of garnet in a piece of rock. A gorgeous piece!! which I encouraged him to keep. ( I was taught when collecting herbs or rocks or whatever...to leave a "gift" be it tobacco or even a coin...it's the Respect and Balance that's important and a "Thank You" and that day was no different)

Sadly both of my adult children have decided that they no longer wish to have their "psycho" ( someone else's words coming out there) mother in their lives.
It has been a Journey of grief for me but I have (Finally) reached a place of Acceptance and Peace with it~ my heart can and does still ache tho ) So I have no idea if he still is Open to this easy "communication" but the JOY with which he approached such things was truly a wondrous thing to behold!!!
Old 02-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Master
Oh yes, I talk to my rocks via telepathy. I say good morning, hello or good night to my crystal pendulums as they sulk if I ignore them. They always answer back.

If I'm doing serious work with my other rocks, I'll hold one in my left hand so I can write whatever it is they want to tell me. If they have nothing to say, then I get impressions of what they can help heal and feel whichever chakra the stone can touch. An example of this is when I found fossilized wood in the garden. I held it in my hand and meditated with it. Soon I had thoughts of people committing suicide, and smelled smoke. I felt my solar plexus and heart chakras being the most active.

I took it to mean that particular piece of fossil wood helps heal from suicidal thoughts, the smoke was from the time the palm tree died in a forest fire caused by a volcano and the fossil wood piece can bring up info via those two chakras.

I have more of the Rock People who want to communicate with me which means more work as they have to be dealt with on an individual basis.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 08-08-2017, 04:11 PM
Seeker
I think I'm going to try communicating with my own crystals. I've heard the term Deva used for spirits or consciousness of crystals but haven't ever tried to really bond with them on a one on one basis. Asking which crystals I need or should carry with me that day sounds like a good idea! I rely on books/websites for what a crystal does when I should be listening to how I respond to it on a personal basis.
Old 21-08-2017, 04:17 PM
Experiencer
Anyone have a link to tell more about rock people?