Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-08-2017, 05:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Excellent post!!! I am very happy to read. Thanks for providing great information.I got interesting information from this site, Lots of information here.Thanks.
Old 14-10-2017, 11:57 AM
Master
Thank you. I appreciate your responses.

I have little else to say apart from what I have, for there is but the awareness of ourselves in this moment of life. I am rewarded by your responses because they indicate the insight of realisation and growing of wisdom.

I have naught to say, and I have an endless discourse, but my only wish if for the full contentment of all beings - so be happy, be kind and metta to all.
Old 14-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I have naught to say, and I have an endless discourse, but my only wish if for the full contentment of all beings - so be happy, be kind and metta to all.

bowing
Old 16-10-2017, 07:55 AM
Seeker

Most types of meditation involve paying attention to your mind. Instead of focusing on something specific externally, simply focus your attention..
Old 17-10-2017, 05:01 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Hello.

This is going to be complex because it's about something subtle.

If people have preconceived ideas, it will make things hard to hear, and the mind will form agreements and disagreements based on any preconception one might have.

I'm not teaching anything, have no motivations to help people, advise, influence and so forth. I just have a thing to say, and that's all it is.

I won't argue points or enter debates, because that only makes noises that entertain the restless mind. I am happy to attempt to clarify any meaning which is not understood.

It is to listen and see in oneself if the meaning I convey is true in oneself. This means things are checked, which requires introspection to see for oneself what is the case, and what is not. It requires a completely honest inquiry, and it requires all ideas currently thought to be true be suspended.

If the above criteria are not possible for a reader, then this is not the thread for them. I am not a teacher, an expert, or anything of the sort, and there will be no subject positions between teachers and students, wise and ignorant, advisor and advised or any other status dynamics. This prevents the power of influence over participants so that they alone look within to discover the inner truth.

I shall return at a later time and commence my discourse.

Kind regards.
You are right, I have realised this too.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:41 AM
Seeker

Important Things to Consider in Meditation. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD.