Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-07-2017, 09:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Grandchild

I have a grandchild who ever since I can remember love's stones that sparkle and shine. She collects them and keeps them in her dresser draw. She will not put her clothes in them. She tells me she used to play with her,great nana after she died. She is now into moon stones and crystals. She talks about the chakras and the third eye. All in a normal conversation . She is 11 years old. Hoping she will keep going with this.
Old 25-07-2017, 05:28 AM
Experiencer
Sounds like a very special girl. It's not very rare actually to have girls with an affinity to crystals.... it is however quite rare for her to be so fluent with them and have such an understanding. I would encourage her, but not push her. Take her to a shop or website and let her pick out her own piece, that sort of thing, make it her choice without interference, but it sounds like she is already doing that.
Old 29-07-2017, 03:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for the idea. She is definitely a special girl that comes with a special gift.
Old 29-07-2017, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account

I also recommend to have her walk around a shop if possible (if you are lucky to have a crystal or metaphysical store in the area). If not, museums and Zoo gift shops are a great place to find many different rocks/crystals. Most gift shops in these places also have a large loose rocks bulk section where you can fill up a pouch full of polished rocks. I have seen these in most museums across the country.

My first gemstone was bought for me at a museum when I was 9, it was an amethyst. I was immediately drawn to it ( love at first sight!). Amethyst are beautiful and affordable and very appealing to all ages. Tigers eye are pretty cool for kids, if she is coming of age, a rose quartz would be perfect. Lots of love energy from the rose quartz

Happy shopping

Last edited by Clover : 29-07-2017 at 09:00 PM.
Old 30-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, she would like that.