Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Old 07-04-2017, 10:27 PM
Knower
Vivid dream: The hero

25%: I had this awesome vivid dream awhile ago about me being a superhero something I've always wanted to be and still do. anyway it was a vivid dream already in progress.

I had been a superhero for years, my suit was all green and I wore a hood over my face. I didn't have any powers, but boy could I fight.
I came in where I was fighting my last fight with some robbers, after beating them up there was an event in my honor giving me the key to the city. I announced my retiring to everyone.

I also told them the reason was because I had to take care of my family. cause at first I didn't have anyone, but now that I did I had to put them first. fast-forward a couple of months
3 new superheroes comes onto the scene. it was three females who admired my work as a superhero, they told the city they were going to be taking over my duties. everyone went wild with cheer.

I was in the crowd too as a civilian, no one knew my identity. I was happy. but a couple of blocks down the street crime was in progress. the new heroes were showcasing their powers instead of paying attention to what was going on right in front of them. their powers consisted of parlor tricks and gymnastics. think all they really wanted was attention not to be real heroes. I saw the crime in progress, so I went and told the bad guys to stop what they were doing (ununiformed). but they laughed at me. that's when I smirked, I felt good that I was going to be back in the game.

I did have a little guilt that I told my family I would quit, but to be a hero was in my blood. I ran to a secluded area. for some reason I had my suit with me. I changed into my suit and went back to the scene and begin beating up the bad guys. by that time the new heroes event was over and the girls went about their business elsewhere. As I'm beating the bad guys up civilians gather around in amazement that I was back, they were mumbling amongst themselves saying look he's back he's back; some people were even cheering.

Anyway I was beating the bad guys but they wouldn't stay down, and more came in groups. soon they were chasing me, my suit was now all tore apart. as I ran I saw the 3 girls in a field doing their parlor tricks and gymnastics. I ran towards them and called them by name and told them it's time to fight. But they stared at me like who are you. again my suit was torn so I looked like a bum, they paid me no mind. more happened but its all a haze right now. all I remember is I beat up all the bad guys but this one huge muscular one who chased me into a clothing store. and after a while we settled our differences and became friends. hope yall enjoyed it thanks for listening.
Old 07-04-2017, 11:15 PM
Suspended
It means you have to tone down your aggressive streak now that you have females in your life, & focus more on dressing right & getting along with everyone in a friendly way; even those that you would ordinarily be aggressive to