Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 08-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Master

good one innerlight. What about Walmart? The aliens come from Walmart; do I get a brownie button for being right?
Old 08-10-2016, 10:06 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I'd think younger souls pretty much have to be born, whereas older souls or even mid-age souls might have more choices; where to incarnate (which planet) and what to tackle during said incarnation. Young souls are just to immature to choose for themselves. But that is just my opinion. I don't know that for sure.

I believe when you reach a certain level you can choose not to incarnate in the physical world and you continue learning on the Astral Plane.

I kinda think the opposite. The ones who choose are the younger souls. They choose to learn things. It is the old souls who are born of gods will for a specific purpose....like avatars.

But really who knows, it is just all theory.
Old 08-10-2016, 10:07 PM
Gracey

Quote:
good one innerlight. What about Walmart? The aliens come from Walmart; do I get a brownie button for being right?

all roads lead to walmart!
Old 08-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Quite an amazing experience. It really shows us how complex the universe and our lives truly is. The people we meet, and the lives we touch. Sometimes seems so random, yet, it goes way beyond that, into some sort of orchestrated symphony. Life is so amazing and to see it in action is so humbling. It can truly change our lives for the better.

Just when you think you have an understanding of things. Stuff like this happens and it sparks your spirit and leads one in a new direction of discovery. Things like this surely make life interesting!
Old 09-10-2016, 02:36 AM
Gracey

There was a time in my life where it was too painful for me to even think of my daughter. She was changed forever. I would never see the person she was before. I would only see the pain and confusion that exists with her and knowing it will only get worse as she gets older. This breaks a Moms heart. So, I drew this picture one day after getting off the phone with her. She was confused. Thinking she was 5 years old when she was 20 years old at the time. It still hurts to think of that conversation. I knew that I could not cry for a week like I was use to doing after our conversations. My twins need a happy Mom. So, instead I drew this photo. I did not think of anything. I only focused on the task at hand, allowing my mind to mediate on one thing. Allowing my mind a break from the pain for just a short time. Art is healing. I look back on this drawing now and I feel how I hold her heart in my hands. Her beauty. Her essence. My love.

Old 10-10-2016, 12:03 AM
Master

Maybe our kids outgrow us but we never outgrow them.
Old 10-10-2016, 06:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Maybe our kids outgrow us but we never outgrow them.

Such a painful process...

Gracey, that particular drawing is one of my favorites and had always wondered about the story behind it... very touching.
Old 10-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
There was a time in my life where it was too painful for me to even think of my daughter. She was changed forever. I would never see the person she was before. I would only see the pain and confusion that exists with her and knowing it will only get worse as she gets older. This breaks a Moms heart. So, I drew this picture one day after getting off the phone with her. She was confused. Thinking she was 5 years old when she was 20 years old at the time. It still hurts to think of that conversation. I knew that I could not cry for a week like I was use to doing after our conversations. My twins need a happy Mom. So, instead I drew this photo. I did not think of anything. I only focused on the task at hand, allowing my mind to mediate on one thing. Allowing my mind a break from the pain for just a short time. Art is healing. I look back on this drawing now and I feel how I hold her heart in my hands. Her beauty. Her essence. My love.

Amazing.

Old 10-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
Amazing.

Grace ..........
Old 10-10-2016, 08:46 PM
Gracey

How sweet the sound...