Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-08-2018, 04:58 PM
Knower

olhosdeamendoa - Your post really spoke to me, I reckon a lot of us can probably relate t this. I think that attraction has a lot to do with it, we attract what we do and don't want. As you said, we also play out certain learned dynamics. I'm so glad the OP gained a sense of empowerment from your post, it's really pleasing to me, to read that. I love seeing people, such as yourself too, step into their own power and remember who they are! A powerful muva-trucking beacon of light.
Old 04-09-2018, 04:44 AM
Pathfinder

as I grow as a person, I naturally transition from friends.

besides that we really don't need jealous people in our lives or people who don't have our best interests at heart
Old 04-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Administrator
There are at least three people I know that are working in jobs because of the help I gave them.
where are they now nowhere to be seen.im better off without them.but I always say What goes around comes around.

Namaste
Old 22-09-2018, 03:39 PM
Master
We press the delete button but memory rebounds
Belied expectations resurrected confounds
The demons of our mind
Grip us in their serpentine bind
Old 27-09-2018, 04:15 PM
Master

Sierra, you asked how to not attract such people in your life.

Well experience will teach you. As you become sensitive to toxic people a red flag will shoot up and you will back away before you attach yourself to them.

I won't be around people who will not respect me and view me as a valuable person.