Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 07-07-2013, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator
Hmm, so karma and LOA go hand in hand even with thoughts and day dreams. I am trying very hard to think good thoughts. I am so trying to control my thoughts about a person in my life, who did not /doesn't like an outcome of a situation.I would love to get back on firm ground with. But I do not see that happening.
So I began to wonder about karma on thoughts /daydreams. I was also thinking using law of attraction to make it better. It seems impossible to do.

Thank you for any insight on this.Sometimes it is like being stuck in a rut or drowning in a puddle to me.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:21 PM
Master

I'm working on my bad thoughts - and trust me - as being transformational - in order to kill the karma / learn the lessons as much as possible.

For example, I look at frustrations wiht my sister and rather than sitting here ranting about her behaviour, I find myself engaging with her inner child and seeing someone rather sad.

It doesn't mean I necessarily like her, or feel the need to bridge the gap but it does take the sting out of the raging thoughts that I have about her.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Hmm, so karma and LOA go hand in hand even with thoughts and day dreams. I am trying very hard to think good thoughts. I am so trying to control my thoughts about a person in my life, who did not /doesn't like an outcome of a situation.I would love to get back on firm ground with. But I do not see that happening.
So I began to wonder about karma on thoughts /daydreams. I was also thinking using law of attraction to make it better. It seems impossible to do.

Thank you for any insight on this.Sometimes it is like being stuck in a rut or drowning in a puddle to me.
If I understand your perspective correctly, they are actually one and the same. What occurs to one in one's life in terms of events is always a manifestation that occurred because one was a vibrational match to it on some level, even with accidents. But there is also the law of cause and effect, and how the ripples of a pebble tossed in the water can affect another for no other reason than being within the field of its magnitude. Take natural disasters, for instance, like a hurricane. Nature didn't choose to cause destruction in innocent people's lives as a means of payback for mowing the lawn, or because the neighbour chopped down a tree in their back yard. The universe does not judge thoughts or actions; it only manages reality in accordance to how it was created.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Hi tealtwist,
This is a very helpful thread in my opinion for many.

If this helps...a quote from Kenneth Hagin, paraphrase anyway...
Thoughts are like birds fying overhead,
you can't control them,
But you sure can control if one
makes a nest in your hair.

I know for myself...I must in thought, word and deed act as if I have an
Audience of One...bec I do. I know for a fact now God, the Creator lives inside me
and is closer than my next thought...He is right there...knowing everything you think, desire,
love or hate...He knows your heart every second...of that have no doubt...He is
digesting your food as I type.
Love and care only about Him...ok, I only have the right to say that to myself, sorry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Super Moderator
Great stuff ladies. I really appreciate this I am sorting out karma issues and how they effect me and those around me. Also, LOA and my whole way of thinking things. I am getting better. as I am thinking Don't do that karma will bite you.....or think of attracting good things.

I just want to be sure we are all on teal's page, lol. I have always been a person who thinks or imagines the worst case scenarios.But is hoping for great results. (it has worked in most cases) I am not sure how long I have done this, but it always seemed like anything I wanted or how I wanted something to go, had the opposite effect.

So lets say I really wanted a great job in the field of zoology, with a training specialty of lion trainer.(just adding a little humor) In turn nope you may not have this job Teal you have to train the goats. (I like goats they just aren't big cats)

Where as my thoughts of the worst case scenario of training goats. Becomes training zebras. way better then goats but not as good as big cats.

Did or does anyone else do this? or is it just me.

I think I have evened out the tally on karma. I am also trying my hardest to think positively all around with LOA in there. Basically just day dreaming/imagining me being that big cat lion trainer instead of a goat trainer.

So, If I am day dreaming about ways I could get that job, like lets say the lion did not like the trainer. or something would have karma on that which in turn would effect me in a bad way?
Old 07-07-2013, 10:14 PM
Master
In think it depends on what your thoughts and what your day dreaming is about, if your thoughts were on something like, I drive too fast, maybe I should start to slow down, then in tnise case it might save your life or someone else's. I don't see so called Karma as something out there, its simply a reaction of something your doing in life, like if you keep speeding on the road, you have more chance of killing yourself, or if you smoke, you have a greater change e of dieing from lung cancer.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
So, If I am day dreaming about ways I could get that job, like lets say the lion did not like the trainer. or something would have karma on that which in turn would effect me in a bad way?

tealtwist - I believe, because I'm a Chopra fan, that you're speaking of the "Law of Intention" to which Chopra is quoted..."Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment . . . intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power."

I once wanted out of a situation desperately so one day I asked the Universe, "I don't care how you do it, but get me out of here!" Well by saying "I don't care how" the Universe pushed back with a series of events that had the outcome I wanted, just not the problems that came with it because of "how" it came about. I didn't remain in the driver's seat like I should have. After I had a few months to think about my intentions and the effects of them, a door opened up for me with just the opportunity I was hoping for which gave my life more meaning.

Blackraven
Old 08-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Master

I don't like the sense:

Quote:
Don't do that karma will bite you

The motive is warped and you don't want to live your life in fear of repercussions - either for this life or a future life. Being defined by karma doesn't sit right with me. Life should flow as we grow and yes, there needs to be a sense check of sorts but we have to live as we are and act and think from our hearts - and therin lies the key. This is a world where, when you submit to the heart to rule, then you will behave from the highest point of love which will over-rule karma. If you follow the head, then the ego kicks in and it becomes a mind-game of what-ifs with a series of karmic conundrums.

But you would make a great lion tamer!
Old 08-07-2013, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator
Yep I would make a great lion tamer. lol. I totally agree with you guys. This subject is like Christmas to me. It keeps my mind busy.I am excited to share and read.
I am a deep thinker. I like to see how other apply things in their own lives. I really appreciate the responses.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:08 PM
Master

Thinking is good but don't overthink this one, you may well tie yourself up in knots !