Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 20-05-2013, 06:46 PM
Super Moderator
Thanks so much for all the feed back keep it coming. I appreciate any thoughts or opinions on this. I wanted to put a bit more focus on karma. I think I have come to terms with some of my karma issues.

I do think it is a large part of the life plan and souls growth like juanita said.
And as declan said It has no beginning and no end.

I find this statement from psychoslice very interesting and I will give it some thought.Karma is only there as long as you believe you are the mind body organism.
Old 20-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Before a soul incarnates, it's soul family and guides have come up with a Life Plan that includes all the major lessons and experiences that this soul needs for its growth, so karma is intertwined in the events of their Life Plan....so yes, a baby is born with karma on its agenda.....

Absolutely agree, and the karma keeps presenting itself until it is addressed - consciously or unconsiously. We don't get a one-off opportunity for dealing with the karma.
Old 26-05-2013, 09:52 PM
cally33

I cant say how much karma i've accumulated in past lives, only in this one. Quite a lot in my youth, and had a fair few raw deals in the mix as well but I aim to work on lessening my debt any, which way I can in the future. Based on my life so far I must of signed up for a good few lessons.
Old 26-05-2013, 09:56 PM
Super Moderator
Me too, It just makes me wonder if I stub my toe I think oh karma paying me back for____. or something like this.
Old 26-05-2013, 10:51 PM
Guide

Taking into count the law of attraction, I would imagine that accidents are experienced primarily due to programs of self-hatred and anger. But that is foremost my intuitive guess.

I would suppose that if one were to look at oneself with complete self-honesty in a moment following any accident, and then write down everything one was thinking, feeling, suppressing and, if possible, repressing right before the accident occurred, one should in theory be able to observe that which was a vibrational match to the experience per se.

Then again, I suppose there may also be situations where tyrannity and sheer force could easily override anyone's life experience, as with the victims of the nazi movement by mr H in the 40s.

In conclusion, however, it basically gets down to that most of one's life experiences are reflections of the programs we have developed as mind consciousness systems, through experiences where thought and emotion entertained separation within, causing resistance to and suppression of the experience, resulting in the creation or reinforcement of such programs as memory.
Old 26-05-2013, 11:22 PM
Super Moderator
I often wonder things along the same lines as you fire.

So if we all wrote a letter to ourselves either admitting the bad karma we have done or thinking of doing, then burning it. Does that help anything. Or does it work on thoughts too. L
Old 27-05-2013, 12:30 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
I often wonder things along the same lines as you fire.

So if we all wrote a letter to ourselves either admitting the bad karma we have done or thinking of doing, then burning it. Does that help anything. Or does it work on thoughts too. L

Thought, word and deed...and no, burning the paper will not help...I think that it was Silver Birch who said that even if you regretted the action, you would still need to experience what you had done for understanding and soul growth....Darn--I didn't like learning that and am still hoping he was wrong on that...:-)
Old 27-05-2013, 02:40 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Thought, word and deed...and no, burning the paper will not help...I think that it was Silver Birch who said that even if you regretted the action, you would still need to experience what you had done for understanding and soul growth....Darn--I didn't like learning that and am still hoping he was wrong on that...:-)
He may also be. I personally feel no resonance with the concept of soul growth, and see it merely as a program of enslavement to inhibit the realisation of who we really are.

Either way, I haven't come across any law that would support such a belief. If anything, I would say it could perhaps be put into application as a soul contract, or some other messed up system. But that would merely be an agreement to have such an experience. And for all we know, this person may be as well be living under such a contract, hence it may ring true to him. But that also means that it needn't apply for everyone who is here, if such agreements have not been made.
Old 27-05-2013, 05:18 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire
He may also be. I personally feel no resonance with the concept of soul growth, and see it merely as a program of enslavement to inhibit the realisation of who we really are.

Either way, I haven't come across any law that would support such a belief. If anything, I would say it could perhaps be put into application as a soul contract, or some other messed up system. But that would merely be an agreement to have such an experience. And for all we know, this person may be as well be living under such a contract, hence it may ring true to him. But that also means that it needn't apply for everyone who is here, if such agreements have not been made.

It's called The Law of Cause and Effect.......
Old 27-05-2013, 02:14 PM
Super Moderator
I guess there is way more to karma then whats at the surface.