Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 08-09-2012, 08:22 AM
Buzz

Ascension : Hype or Happening?

I try not to talk or speculate outside of my own lily pad, but I'm drawn to enquire regarding the much heralded subject of the Ascension.
Like many here I have felt a frustration and a sadness with the society I find myself living in. Intuitively I am aware of other ways of being and one need not look too far these days to witness pain and suffering as a result of the machinery and systems and values that we have no choice but to take on in order the survive in mainstream society.
Sure we are allowed our little dalliances just as long as we feed the machine and lower our eyes to the collateral damage it creates with it's love of wealth and power.
I can really only call it as it appears to me. My ascension has been a systematic collapse of old patterns and values. The pain of this shift has been at times unbareable, but there has always been a strength of purpose, a knowledge of something slightly out of focus that calls me to continue trekking.
Sure I could speculate on my own theory about the new age predictions but to do so will draw too much heat. I wlll leave that up to others and simply throw my experience into the mix
So is that arrogance? To consider that my own 'changing of the guard' is a symptom of a much bigger transition?
Maybe. I thought I would throw this out there in case others were identifying their own inner ascension with a more global movement.
Old 08-09-2012, 09:34 AM
Deactivated Account

Maybe we are blowing it up into a 'global ascension' when in fact it is simply a matter of lots of personal ones that will only affect ourselves rather then the whole planet :)

Honestly, I do not know and therefore I am only guessing. I guess we will see.

As for whether its real, large scale plan or simply that many people have come to the same point by own personal choice and coincidence..?
Old 08-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Master
I'm thinking that the phenomena is (to be) quite real. I surmise that it involves a growth, or clarity of perception more than anything else... with that our goals will shift. The change will appear to affect your/my entire environment as well... we need a 'context' in which to live after all. I'm assured that there is nothing to be fearful of (though I imagine many ARE fearful now). I believe 'the ascention' to equate to an enlightenment, and this will dispel fear, and this will herald true peace on Earth. Won't it be grand!!!1!
Old 08-09-2012, 01:01 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
I try not to talk or speculate outside of my own lily pad, but I'm drawn to enquire regarding the much heralded subject of the Ascension.
Like many here I have felt a frustration and a sadness with the society I find myself living in. Intuitively I am aware of other ways of being and one need not look too far these days to witness pain and suffering as a result of the machinery and systems and values that we have no choice but to take on in order the survive in mainstream society.
Sure we are allowed our little dalliances just as long as we feed the machine and lower our eyes to the collateral damage it creates with it's love of wealth and power.
I can really only call it as it appears to me. My ascension has been a systematic collapse of old patterns and values. The pain of this shift has been at times unbareable, but there has always been a strength of purpose, a knowledge of something slightly out of focus that calls me to continue trekking.
Sure I could speculate on my own theory about the new age predictions but to do so will draw too much heat. I wlll leave that up to others and simply throw my experience into the mix
So is that arrogance? To consider that my own 'changing of the guard' is a symptom of a much bigger transition?
Maybe. I thought I would throw this out there in case others were identifying their own inner ascension with a more global movement.

Awareness perhaps.....and landing one with many other souls on a similar path...the cycles of life are occuring all the time but awareness brings to light the bigger picture in us...so naturally we see a bigger picture..going on around us.

When we are born, we are ascending from that moment on...how we ascend is the process and journey itself...no matter what we are engaging in....
Old 09-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Master
You describe several signs of your own ascending consciousness, Buzz... Intuitive sensing, compassion, leaving old patterns behind, a sense of purpose and being drawn onward. At some point I expect you will ascend further and rise above the need to doubt and question what you are experiencing.

Xan

Old 09-09-2012, 06:13 AM
Buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
You describe several signs of your own ascending consciousness, Buzz... Intuitive sensing, compassion, leaving old patterns behind, a sense of purpose and being drawn onward. At some point I expect you will ascend further and rise above the need to doubt and question what you are experiencing.

Xan
Thanks Xan. I don't doubt what I am experiencing. I can't possibly do that. I am only asking if others view their own 'shifts' as microcosms of something bigger.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Dr.Truth

Quote:
The pain of this shift has been at times unbareable, but there has always been a strength of purpose, a knowledge of something slightly out of focus that calls me to continue trekking.

Yes, I can relate to that. Sometimes we are making mistakes without even realising it.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:51 AM
Buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Truth
Yes, I can relate to that. Sometimes we are making mistakes without even realising it.
Thats a tough one for sure. Ultimately I have given over to trust as I am out of my depth here. Trust has replaced control.
Old 09-09-2012, 05:03 PM
Master
I am only asking if others view their own 'shifts' as microcosms of something bigger.

Oh, I see... Well, my answer is Yes. I keep discovering more.

Xan

Old 10-09-2012, 12:23 AM
Henri77

The train is definitely leaving the station, and one must decide if they're getting-staying aboard or remaining where they are.

Many of the youth have an all access pass and will be narrating the trip.